A complete biased and blind analysis

DeletedUser43986

Thank you to the OP.

I too have too much time on my hands and an excel spreadsheet nearby. I have formed some graphical opinions based on the following.

I summed up the top 300 haulers / day and top 300 scavengers / day. Hypothetically there are 30 spots in a tribe and the top 10 tribes could occupy all 600 spots (10*30 scavenger and 10*30 hauler).

2fed17b2f71d05ab6404692dbc5e1cf9.png

Cannae. Farmng more than the next is farming + scavenging. lol.

Heat should be higher, but they're warring.

Toxic have low membership, but will need to grow like the rest.

Cream. See Below.

Win, LSD, Prime. All kinda the same. All non core tribes seems to be growing faster than core.

yoyo. You actually need a tribe for my weak formula to work. When I say tribe I mean more than 1 person,.

Yo!? & _T_ - dying

Vanyar.. Way behind.

I then had a look at total per member etc but the most interesting was number of top 300 spots occupied divided by number of members. Essentially, a filled spot is "wheat". A missed spot is "chaff".

81c2c0227374a1f6ec2b212c1196866d.png

Cannae and Toxic - Very similar wheat / chaff profiles at 70% ish. Very active and prolific member base

HEAT - It seems like HEAT are carrying a lot of dead weight. Or their m,embers are warring and can't farm. Either way, not good.

CREAM - literally 90% chaff. Cheese minus one chaff.

WIN, LSD, Prime - Again, almost identical. 50% of the tribe do 100% of the work in each.

Yo?! & Vanyar - Very low wheat / chaff ratios.

Here's the rest.

f6693c7f4217c6db0ef221d29e83c8f4.png

4861c66bfd8489f4d4c05f622cc43a43.png

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
So in summary: Prime steal m8s, let random people in to their discord chat, noble their own duke who was soon due back from a ban - and then think they are better now because its new leadership?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser123790

You forgot to add in Hong Kong Bull Market got fked over by his own tribe mate. Me Myself and I and Tudadar are good m8s and we can all see what happened to Hong Kong Bull Markets troops. If you're smart you can connect the dots. If not then yeah :)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You forgot to add in Hong Kong Bull Market got fked over by his own tribe mate. Me Myself and I and Tudadar are good m8s and we can all see what happened to Hong Kong Bull Markets troops. If you're smart you can connect the dots. If not then yeah :)
LOL what story did you hear? LOL And who told it? LOL

DeletedUser123790

LOL what story did you hear? LOL And who told it? LOL
You never heard the story of the random guy that got perfectly reinforced by Tudadar when Hong Kong Bull Market was going for him? Was a nice OP by Me Myself and I and Tudadar I must say

DeletedUser123790

Was nothing to do with Toxic , Just some beef between me and Tudadar ;)

Sam
Surely you aren't that brainless lol. Some random guy you're nobling happened to message tudadar for reinforcement. How do you think tudadar knew who you were nobling

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

biased m8 (worry) its bad to invade other people’s privacy m8

DeletedUser96169

So in summary: Prime steal m8s, let random people in to their discord chat, noble their own duke who was soon due back from a ban - and then think they are better now because its new leadership?

giphy.gif

Prime does steal mates. I was in constant contact with crystal throughout his ban. He kept telling us that he would come back on XX/XX/XXXX date and it was never correct. His main village was taken by a member of Yo!?, because well.. he was banned and we couldn't tell he had incomings. Then the rest of his villages were nobled to prevent Yo!? from taking more and getting a stronger hold in the area. Clear enough?

And from a completely unbiased and impartial POV, I think new leadership is doing quite well ;).

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alright folks, we are back again to see what change happened since the last time. from the look of it we are about to have 4 dominant tribes in the 4 major continents. is it too soon to say the world is shaping up and we are about to witness major wars between top tribes? lets have a look and maybe we find out.

2XugQ6N.png

we have Toxic with most villages which is 564 followed by Cannae and their 547 villages. except average point per village of cannae is highest and its 5978 points. which is the result of having highest player/barb nobled. HEAT and -Fire- having similar average point per village to Toxic but less number of villages which are 491 and 431 villages. however yoyo not having that many villages because of obvious reasons. which is being mostly a one man tribe. Vanyar on the other hand is low on village numbers here. mostly because of them not pp boosting like the top 5 tribes i guess.

Tribe changes of top 6 tribes is somewhat reasonable except with HEAT and -Fire-. didn't check the whole thing but it seems like WIN merged with HEAT and their academy tribe aka COLD i believe. while prime and YO merged with what we known as CREAM who are named -Fire- now.

On a side note.. I told you prime guys that you seem to have no leadership but yet you had to be in denial (unamused)

wWYXGwC.png

QP37DY9.png

DENaBhc.png

will have to leave fire and yoyo out of the charts for now. as fire ennoblements are mostly from one member to this point we will see how they do with the new merges.. plural.

and for yoyo.. i really won't bother making a chart for a one man tribe. I don't care what that makes me

Av8Q9vY.png

So we have HEAT and their academy tribe COLD which btw i am not 100% sure its their academy. but since they have 45 people or so in their skype chat. i think its two tribes in one chat who knows. then shame on you guys. if its true and you have an academy tribe in 2019 then shame on you guys. lets just forget about this morale dilemma and go with those two being brother/sister tribes. this family tribe located majorly in K45 and partly in K55 north of Toxic and Vanyar. latest events hinting that Heat FAMILY and Cannae are buddy buddy. and it seems like cannae & toxic were supposed to split the world sort of and have a final end game war east vs west. but it seems like now it will be a 2V1 against toxic. it seems like Toxic is not all alone tho. they have Vanyar & yoyo on their side. and at this stage of the game, snipe is a real thing. many people are at 10 ish villages. killing 3 nobles would be very costly. but of course you can't defend forever. i think toxic best bet is not to wait but to go after HEAT FAMILY might loose some villages to Cannae meanwhile if they decided to go after toxic while they are at war. but still..not worst thing that could happen.

But Cannae might have a small issue by having some of the -fire- members to their north. something tells me that Sam tried to recruit some from that tribe or will try to. I can assume he likes to go for biggest tribe first and don't want minor fights here and there. which is smart and worked for him in 91 but then the whole travis/topat thing :D very funny. ANYWAYS. its either he recruits them or want to get rid of that north threat before going for Toxic. I could be wrong here tho. but if someone makes a pnp on a tribe while being ig buddies. then I dont know.

We will try to get more into details of things next time. depending on how things will develop. until then and as always. leave a like and if you have questions, suggestions or objections to what written above. PLEASE keep them to yourself.

Last edited:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
:oops:

Images don't work and overall your information is pretty lacking. I rate it a 2/10. 2 for the effort I guess.

computer stuff is not really my thing. images should be fixed now. didnt know deleting them from imgur account deletes them everywhere else :d

and i dont really care about anyone ratings and other opinions :p i just post whenever i have time instead of playing :D

Dead

HEAT & COLD are obviously enemies. Idk where you guys get your info.