Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honey, I didn't leave Keith behind.
tenor.gif
Call it whatever you want,
you were nice to me tho, I appreciate that none the less

uNliquid

Why is there even talk about heat? COKS will exterminate them ..

Dead

Why is there even talk about heat? COKS will exterminate them ..

I have faith in you COKS guys. It was a great decision to allow you're allies Brave/Titan to be be eaten whole and save your def for yourselves.
Bravo!

uNliquid

I have faith in you COKS guys. It was a great decision to allow you're allies Brave/Titan to be be eaten whole and save your def for yourselves.
Bravo!

why are you expressing yourself about something you know nothing about lmao

Dead

The mighty Tribal Wars god, Dead, with a whopping 44k points. All hail...

You looked me up in-game? I'm dying here bro. Hahah

I was gonna post a pic of caps between HEAT/COLD and COKS but I can't be bothered.
But hey, since you have a lot of free time on your hands why don't you run along and do it for me?

uNliquid

You looked me up in-game? I'm dying here bro. Hahah

I was gonna post a pic of caps between HEAT/COLD and COKS but I can't be bothered.
But hey, since you have a lot of free time on your hands why don't you run along and do it for me?

You must have misunderstood me. I thought most people here were familiar with irony. I dont really(!) think COKS can eliminate HEAT. Okay? Ill stop the speaking in codes and just write everything straightforwardly to you my friend.

DeletedUser123661

You must have misunderstood me. I thought most people here were familiar with irony. I dont really(!) think COKS can eliminate HEAT. Okay? Ill stop the speaking in codes and just write everything straightforwardly to you my friend.
Chill uN, this... let's call IT a person shall we, has no sense of humor like his leaders shout out to my man Chris on this one! :D

Dead

Lol. Do you know the difference between irony and sarcasm?
I'm almost certain my sarcastic comment went over your head hence your initial retaliation.
But ye, sure, you speak slowly for me, bud.

uNliquid

Lol. Do you know the difference between irony and sarcasm?
I'm almost certain my sarcastic comment went over your head hence your initial retaliation.
But ye, sure, you speak slowly for me, bud.

You remind me of my english teacher. Thats not a comparison you should be proud of.

DeletedUser123661

I'm sure that means something to you.
Dude why are you guys from HEAT/COLD always hung on something that's said during the convo? Everything you say, or rather write, sounds like that cartoon Calimero with his famous line "It's an injustice!", it just screams at everyone who bothers to read what you have to say. uN, leave this petty squabble with Dead, not worth it anyway, he'll do their signature move of taking things out of their context just to make a point, you can't battle that sort of behavior.

DeletedUser123661

Yes, we speak like we are from a cartoon.
Oops did I just take something out of context to make a point? My bad.

You guys are quality.
Just keep proving my point, you got this!