Quest Tree?

thostew

Does anyone have a current quest tree for this world? Since it's not a scavenging world I really don't want to invest in defensive troops unless it gets me to LC faster. I'm at the "City Guard" quest where it asks me to build 50 swordsman with a reward of 10 more. I have no use for 60 swordsman especially since those resources would slow me down from getting to LC. I want to know what rewards are after that quest to know when it is worthwhile to do (if ever). Does anyone know the quest progression for this world or know where I can get it?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a current quest tree for this world? Since it's not a scavenging world I really don't want to invest in defensive troops unless it gets me to LC faster. I'm at the "City Guard" quest where it asks me to build 50 swordsman with a reward of 10 more. I have no use for 60 swordsman especially since those resources would slow me down from getting to LC. I want to know what rewards are after that quest to know when it is worthwhile to do (if ever). Does anyone know the quest progression for this world or know where I can get it?

nothing comes after the swordsman quest.. dont do it if youre not a turtle

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We'll be looking into making the quest tree available on the wiki soon. But as there are a lot of quests, this will take some time.

Good. I was about to post a rant about how the elites all have them done out and don’t share them. Should probably offer PP for people’s contribution to TW. Closes the gap between the elite and the rest. Btw you seem like a pretty real CM unlike Sheldon. GJ.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good. I was about to post a rant about how the elites all have them done out and don’t share them. Should probably offer PP for people’s contribution to TW. Closes the gap between the elite and the rest. Btw you seem like a pretty real CM unlike Sheldon. GJ.
Don’t be fooled Murph All Caps.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@THE MURPH ALL CAPS
So, I spent a few hours on it today and tadaaa... Enjoy! :)
The red boxes are quests that get triggered after more than one other quest is completed.

https://media.innogames.com/com_DS_NET/Quest Line.jpg
Quest Line.jpg

I'll also link it in a sticky in this section.

Last edited: