World 109 End Game Agreement

DeletedUser118633

Greetings World 109!

Over the past the past few days there has been a mist of uncertainty and dismay on this world. This is due to the seemingly imminent victory for Toxic with the assistance of the new end game setting that has been introduced known as universities! Arguably upon joining this world we all were all aware of the new endgame setting that was introduced, however it was quite hard to fathom the real effect this would have when sitting there with a start up single village. If world 109 was allowed to continue with this setting in place and Toxic went for the win we would be faced with the first tribe ever to win with less than 10% domination on a world! Most of you will not recognize my external profile but I play on *me myself and I* and was the founding member of toxic, when I realized that the majority view in toxic was to build for the early win I realized I had to act! After a week of discussing, disagreeing, loving and hating the leaders of the world finally came together and formed an agreement today so here it is!

Toxic will cap a university and build it 5 levels as an insurance policy that no other tribe can start to rush levels during the night and work its way to a unsatisfactory victory!

All other Universities are fair game and can be capped by any other tribe however not upgraded.. The winning tribe will be the first tribe to have 70% world domination and at this point has the right to build the university and win the world (if inno have not already conceded and changed the world setttings)...

This agreement has been formed between, Toxic, Cannae, Fire, Vanyar and Fight and here follows the highlights of the discussion we had on skype this evening:

18fddef75b94c32be2f22e945896e857.png
3bac4bf52ee50ddb27e678d40f5a1a90.png

1336e5d48c29fb890dacd0b8c5a0e70e.png

3bac4bf52ee50ddb27e678d40f5a1a90.png

7220f1b26f2f2d79ad82c252b1ba2656.png

107ff42867ee8d5eb84166e6711dd0b9.png

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Love how inno can come up with such bad ideas that even this community can come together and make a sensible agreement. A sarcastic well done to inno and a tip of the cap to JawJaw since something this bad can only have come from that clown, and an actual well done to the leaders here. Lets have some fun guys

DeletedUser115913

Thank you for making this world interesting!
Specifically *me myself and i* (godz nova)

I know toxic had this world in the bag but thank you for this. And hopefully everyone will hold to this agreement. Unlike the last one.

DeletedUser123493

Lets see how all sides stick to the agreement. It would be more fun to play it out as agreed upon rather then push and win the world.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
all has been agreed . darrens proposal has been chatted and all parties are in ascent.

so if any duke destroys this grand proposal and agreement .. then shame on them.and will be remembered.

Imerell

I'd like to say on behalf of -Fire- that we will stick to this agreement as-long as the pact remains unbroken. I'm hopeful that the other parties also will

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see,some sense been shown by the members,hats of to Toxic for setting this up

Michael Corleone.

all has been agreed . darrens proposal has been chatted and all parties are in ascent.

so if any duke destroys this grand proposal and agreement .. then shame on them.and will be remembered.
lol remembered by whom big guy

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Every tribe has stuck to the above agreement. however good ole slippery sam. has now decided to renage on the deal and be a complete ass about it by spoiling all plans put in place..

whatever i have heard about Hong Kong (sssssss am ) has now been shown

wheelie dealie no morals and certainly not worth wasting effort with anymore. vanyar are at war and that will continue..

sam i spit in yr general direction..

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol I like how y'all are upset about us raising the university. Which tribe is still active that we came to the agreement with? Cannae = disbanded. Heat = Disbanded. Fire = Dying. Vanyar = Disbanded, Athena = Disbanded.

If you're the last person on the world are you still going to drive the speed limit?

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lets go into further detail on whom in these chats are still active and around?

Sam - Gone
Darren - Gone
Kirk - Gone
Richard - 3/4ths gone.
Norbi - Quit
Strawberryqueen - Gone
Jamie and I are the only people left alive from that chat lets be real and we're both in toxic. LOL

Lets even go further into detail on this situation also.
1. NAPs were supposed to be in place for the major tribes. Those NAPs were broke, fire ended our NAP and then Cannae ended fires nap.
2. This was supposed to be an end game war agreement, East vs West. Fire and cannae were supposed to come to an agreement and sort out the west side of the map.
3. Fire recruited on the east side of the map. Ie. Tyler, 6lack, tadertot.
4. Cannae recruited on the east side of the map. Darren and Finzone. Whom also broke the NAP that cannae had in place with us.
5. Terms for breaking the 5 level cap was that everyone in the world team up against the team that has broken the rules. PERSONALLY we're already at that point anyway? Rimmer was fighting us in our backlines, Order is stacking against us, Fire we're currently at war with, T.I is fighting Bad boys, APPA is aggro against us with their new recruit "I am monster".
6. Please refer to Kirk's post above all of this where he says that Cannae broke the agreement. Vanyar was stacked against and weren't ever allowed to cap that university down south as is. So this whole thing wasn't ever put into motion as is.

So please do enlighten me where I have crossed any line at all.

.Lucifer.

Rimmer is irrelevant, You are lucky your tribe was even mentioned. Cant believe you all even had 22 members. Didn't know they stacked S*** that high.