So You Want To Know Who I Am? Do You Know What I am? (Sorry ODIN Don't Do Interviews)

ODIN GOD OF WAR

Reaction score
So You Know Who I Am? Do You Know What I am? Do You Believe? (Sorry I Dont Do Interviews)

I have as many names as their are ways to DIE...

I am ODIN God Of War... And We Are AMG ...

Now That You know Me, Let me tell you, Do Not Believe All The Propaganda Out There About Me Put Out By Enemies.

If Anyone wants to know the REAL TRUTH about W104 and W110, I will tell you exactly what happened but I Do Not Give Interviews...

Anyone can PM me in game and I will gladly discuss past worlds and provide EVIDENCE to show the truth.

You can Message Me In Game and We Can Talk On Discord or Skype as while.

I am here to fight on the battlefield and play this GREAT STRATEGY GAME..

I am sick of how certain Tribes play with this Merge To win Strategy, which seems to be common place now.. Its ruining the game.

As of Late it should be called MERGER WARS, or SPY WARS... The tactics being used by certain individuals, are out of bounds and uncalled for.

This is suppose to be a strategic war game that is fun to play and to make new friends from around the world and its suppose to be fought on the field..

When you got players messaging every member in a tribe, trying to get them to not send defense, for an ally, and you message every member trying to get their SITS, and you messsage every member and you try to get them to become your "rat", this shows how truly weak of a player on the field you really are..

You can not win on the field, with strategic tactics, instead you deploy spycraft, and treachery, and you constantly are spamming newer players and smaller players who do NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND,

your tactics and you TRICK THEM, and BULLY THEM, LIE TO THEM, and THEN INTERNAL THEM... They see High Rank points, and think they will be invited into a big tribe, but they simply do your bidding and then you INTERNAL THEM.

Certain tribes have changed the entire game into a game fought with messages behind peoples backs, spy craft, and manipulation of weaker players and by MASS MERGING IN END GAME.

This strategy is used and the fact is only the top 5% of players in a tribe "are in on it" and the rest of the 95% are kept in the dark...

This is common place and IT IS NOT FAIR to the members who work all world, only to be sold out and betrayed by their leadership in the end...

Unfortunately for ALL of Us, certain teams are repeating the same old strategies of putting players from their team who are 100% loyal to them, in various parts of the world and then creating tribes,

where these players become leaders of their Tribes and Then they often create academy Tribes as well. So they take 60 members under their wing and Then only the TOP 5% get invites when they do their backstabbing merger and mass internal the rest of the tribe.

If any of you players out there in this world want to fight and not simply be sheep being lead to slaughter, then you know where to find me.

We will FIGHT anyone on the FIELD of battle and Beat Them Straight Up With Strategic Play.. If you feel Like you are one of those lost sheep just being lead to slaughter...

You know where to find me...

Lift up a rock, and I am there.... Look to heavens, I am there... I am everywhere.... and I am nowhere....

I am ODIN....

EN110

AMERICAN GODz

AMG

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3g8hvu.jpg

Skall!