"You have to betray teammates and allies or you will be internalled too" by Im not Monster

• Thread starter DeletedUser124067
  • Start date

DeletedUser123981

Lord, dude, we never OPed you, it was just everyday nobbling, in team that know how to play. Unfortunately we got flanked, did put too much trust in allays, and didn't pick up the signs when it started to crack.

I don't want to argue with you, I see no point - we lost, congrats, nice flanking - yet NoName players are the ones to crash us, not Contra, how I see it.

Would love to play on next HP, only worlds worth playing, yet I hope next one will be bigger and we will have more decent equal fights. :)
UC never did an OP ? Right... So 12 trains from 2 tribes being launched at the same time is just a happy little coincidence? And COMA mass faking at the same time also just randomly happened?
Man look at the screenshots from monster about what your members say... But sure UC never did an OP right? :rolleyes:

You're speaking about honorable but you can't even be honest yourself... GTFO

kekua

UC never did an OP ? Right... So 12 trains from 2 tribes being launched at the same time is just a happy little coincidence? And COMA mass faking at the same time also just randomly happened?
Man look at the screenshots from monster about what your members say... But sure UC never did an OP right? :rolleyes:

You're speaking about honorable but you can't even be honest yourself... GTFO

"GTFO" yourself kid, what kind of high ground you think you can take after move your tribe pulled{?) - player that was losing ground fast, and did fight like total noob. That was not OP, you where not the target, I sent fake train as well LOL, the fact that you did see that as OP is pathetic! Maybe some boys wanted to take free villages on easy target, but that had nothing to do with actual OP, or maybe you think of some other skirmish, I don't know, you where trowed out of K55 rather easy, maybe first wave did look like OP, how ever we never made any tribe OP on you, never(!).

Lets talk about facts:
1. We crushed your K55 cluster, with no skilled resistance, you can't defend, and can't attack, if there is no overwhelming force in front of you, like NoName now;
NoName boys are taking us out, and there is no shame in that, I don't even feel bad, as we where played there, but Contra players have nothing to do with that (but sweet talk I guess), get real, NoName was Contras life-line, 2nd in fact (1st is FULL).
And most importantly Contra has always been under FULL protection, and that is the only reason Contra is still alive, if FULL did not cover your back (like NoName did for us at first) and we did not have to fight both of top 2 tribes (FULL and there academy tribe) at the same time, you would go down 3x as fast as we did;
If I where in NoName shoes, I would finish up eating UC, as much as they can take with troops they have now, and then just join FULL and own the academy, and that would be it - world finished in less then month, so we can finally start a new HP one. :)

There are more to say, but I want to keep on topic, but one is clear, if you don't see how what I'm saying is on point and actually a warning on bad strategy, then hard lose is what you deserve.

P.S. Your ODS show how good of a team player you are, your ODS show that you care about yourself, and just feed on tribes help.
P.S.S. You don't even play on your own account, just a co-player that was not good enough even for mid game Just a food for Lord of Time. ->GTFO kid, learn to play on your own account first!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine giving a player rank 1 odd and still lost ground to him and still come to the externals to slate him for being bad. Rip in peace. terrible [UC] rimmed as always despite allying the world

kekua

Imagine giving a player rank 1 odd and still lost ground to him and still come to the externals to slate him for being bad. Rip in peace. terrible [UC] rimmed as always despite allying the world

I guess have to quit at some point, but do you even see where this topic came from, how all this happened? I guess not, or you would not make a comment this much off topic, this much out of context...

Deleted User - 11365688

Remember you, TW forum Troll, yet too afraid to show his IGN - just like thees fake accounts that where made to trash talk about monster. :)

Also remember you from w71 and 83, still as bad as you ever were right?

kekua

Also remember you from w71 and 83, still as bad as you ever were right?

More or less the same, I will let my stats talk on that one.

Funny how I have never seen you play or make even make on point argument, I guess you are just here to trash talk and troll. :)

Deleted User - 11365688

I always play, i do a lot, just a shame you never know my ign :eek:

DeletedUser123981

"GTFO" yourself kid, what kind of high ground you think you can take after move your tribe pulled{?) - player that was losing ground fast, and did fight like total noob. That was not OP, you where not the target, I sent fake train as well LOL, the fact that you did see that as OP is pathetic! Maybe some boys wanted to take free villages on easy target, but that had nothing to do with actual OP, or maybe you think of some other skirmish, I don't know, you where trowed out of K55 rather easy, maybe first wave did look like OP, how ever we never made any tribe OP on you, never(!).

Lets talk about facts:
1. We crushed your K55 cluster, with no skilled resistance, you can't defend, and can't attack, if there is no overwhelming force in front of you, like NoName now;
NoName boys are taking us out, and there is no shame in that, I don't even feel bad, as we where played there, but Contra players have nothing to do with that (but sweet talk I guess), get real, NoName was Contras life-line, 2nd in fact (1st is FULL).
And most importantly Contra has always been under FULL protection, and that is the only reason Contra is still alive, if FULL did not cover your back (like NoName did for us at first) and we did not have to fight both of top 2 tribes (FULL and there academy tribe) at the same time, you would go down 3x as fast as we did;
If I where in NoName shoes, I would finish up eating UC, as much as they can take with troops they have now, and then just join FULL and own the academy, and that would be it - world finished in less then month, so we can finally start a new HP one. :)

There are more to say, but I want to keep on topic, but one is clear, if you don't see how what I'm saying is on point and actually a warning on bad strategy, then hard lose is what you deserve.

P.S. Your ODS show how good of a team player you are, your ODS show that you care about yourself, and just feed on tribes help.
P.S.S. You don't even play on your own account, just a co-player that was not good enough even for mid game Just a food for Lord of Time. ->GTFO kid, learn to play on your own account first!
Hold on... Lemme grab a bucket to fill with your salty tears.

Untitled.png
Look at all those units UC lost.. but yeah.. you totally crushed me... NOT
(Also look at that beautiful peak... But UC never did an OP right:eek: )

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

No skilled resistance...
Except the fact that you guys gave me 5 million ODD(#1 before MoonSun got boosted to first place with his tribe stacked bunkers lol)
and...172 nobles killed...
Nobles Faith (Silver - Level 3)
Next level: Defeat 500 noblemen!
172 / 500

172 nobles killed for 6 villages... Totally no resistance rightttttt.
And after all that effort, all that time, all those troops lost.. You guys managed to only drop me 50k in points + I never dropped below 25 villages.
So really the stats speak for themselves :cool:

You can't even crush a paperbag, so hush now little boy. Enjoy that 26 point village at the rim of the world.

P.S. Yeps... my ODS is low... I have this feeling that maybe, just maybe... it has to do with the fact that I was basically alone with all my villages at the front.
Kinda hard to support somebody else then :rolleyes:

P.S.S. Really? Speaking about co players like that's a bad thing? Oh boy, it seems you still have a lot to learn about this game. Basically any competitive/strong account is ran by more than 1 player. But looking at your adorable 150k points(well before u became free noble food)
I can see that you clearly don't know how real accounts play this game
( Nice 15.000 ODA btw... Guess your nickname is Kekua the turtle).

P.S.S.S
you where not the target => You were not the target.
you where trowed out of K55 => *Facepalm* that sentence... My god... You were thrown out of K55.*
as we where played there => we were played there*

It seems your English is just as bad as you are in game lol.

Conclusion: [Uc] assault was held back with little causalities. And now when they have to defend for the first time... Suddenly everybody ragequits.. Gotta love the casual players. Well like I said before Kekua... Enjoy being rimmed <3

DeletedUser123981

Side note...
Well this explains why you got 15.000 ODA;
Untitled.png
Yes you were right... You did crush something... I'll call you by your proper name Kekua... The crusher of <500p villages

*Zanin*

Reaction score
I am scared how people looks shameless... RIMED on game and came here to have u point rimed aswell! Congrats UC Guy...

kekua

I’m fine, if we cut all ad hominem stuff, you just can’t read stats and I would not call losing villages and geting stacked by tribe “defending”, but what ever lets you sleep at night.

The me RIMing player - come and get me, chase all over map, I’m just here to see how friends win. :)

My OD and nobling patern actually explain them self, but you would have to play them old worlds to see players do this. I guess you were not around for them.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkPanthers

Reaction score
for an alliance you just should not put trust on it , take their hands when they ask for help instead of barb nobling during a war (its not to you , most of your members).
UC made ally with noname and COMA. ... coma was fighting with full , noname with contra and UC fall in love with barbs , its not noname's fault to canceled this alliance , its the day that we found there is no future with UC:

Night came but UC still was busy with barbs.

Oh hey I got mentioned in a picture that means I have been formally invited into the conversation :D

So for one, I like how you didn't paste the rest of the conversation because the next message showed that I, a UC player, was fighting somebody in Contra but we don't want people to think UC did anything now did we? Me and moonsun did a great duo player op in the beginning of the war to take the first deep vills which allowed tribemates to come nearby much easier.
My coplayer did mail leadership asking to set up a new op immediately after sending you that mail (I can get a screenshot if you really want it), but you knew I wasn't leadership because you as no-name leader should have had an open line with our leaders/offense coordinators to plan something but I guess you can say I shouldn't hide behind the leaders when I probably could have planned an op even as a normal tribe member if I wanted to / had time so I won't push that issue anymore than that.

Next up I agree barbs should not have been a focus come war time and that is a fair point but I would also argue most of the barbs taken were around frontline contra members, not like we were running to the rim.

The world played out how it did and as such every tribe has secret inactive players who you can't tell are inactive until a war comes. A shame the same 8 or so UC players carried the tribe, I'm sure if contra was on the back foot they would also have big players who don't have time to handle hundreds of incomings and would crumble much easier than expected. Every tribe has those players.

Finally, I just want to say I didn't mean to be accusing of anyone, I'm a very happy and positive player. I had fun this world, unfortunate the end game war was not as exciting as many hoped but I look forward to seeing some friends and enemies again in future worlds.

(P.S. I attached a screenshot with the rest of my conversation with Monster that he posted about me, I guess he didn't want to show UC attacking people, I took this villa about a day after this mail)

Cheers from your favorite Panther,

-Jared

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191115-141908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191115-141908_Chrome.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 21

DarkPanthers

Reaction score
Tl;Dr

I'm not monster posted a screenshot of me saying I'd help fight, then claims we didn't fight and only nobled barbs.

Reality is the very next message after he clipped the message about me, is I'm talking about me fighting contra, not sure why he wouldn't post the full conversation.

Then sure some barbs were nobled but I believe the barbs taken at this time were all inside contra territory for short range nobles and def, not running away rimside.