Haha212's guide to starting a world

haha212

Reaction score
1. Click the premium tab

2. Swipe your credit card for as much pp as you can afford

3. Click every premium feature available

4. Insta-complete 20 smithy and your academy. You should now have 6x the points of players around you

5. Go to premium exchange, buy 250k of each resource and build a noble train

6. Noble players that haven't been spamming premium points and are now far behind you (this is their own fault).

7. Believe that you outplayed the other player

8. Repeat steps 1-7 until your bank account is empty. If bank account is empty go to step 9

9. Come to realization that you and your waste of money was the real loss

Disclaimer: This guide only works on pay-to-win worlds. If the world is not pay-to-win, don't play! What fun would that be!?

Last edited:

haha212

Reaction score
Sure if you think having half a world filled with pp farming bots is good! LOL

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure if you think having half a world filled with pp farming bots is good! LOL

I could reach 500k points, be 100k points ahead of the next 10 players and someone like you would have the account nobled out within 8weeks. Skilled people find ways to adapt, or they play classic and dominate with their superior skills when others don't have pp points when they don't want to gather pp.

Quit complaining when the game is not going to change, and either adapt or play the classic worlds like everyone else that want to enjoy "skilled" worlds.

haha212

Reaction score
I could reach 500k points, be 100k points ahead of the next 10 players and someone like you would have the account nobled out within 8weeks. Skilled people find ways to adapt, or they play classic and dominate with their superior skills when others don't have pp points when they don't want to gather pp.

Quit complaining when the game is not going to change, and either adapt or play the classic worlds like everyone else that want to enjoy "skilled" worlds.

You must be new to the game

The only way to adapt to these worlds is to have more premium points than your neighbor. Lame

haha212

Reaction score
After looking at how much pp you have used on 113. I don't doubt you are trying to justify premium points being a good feature

haha212

Reaction score
not justifying it at all, just saying you don't need them to do well nor does it give someone an unstoppable advantage.

Look at how many worlds tudadar has been cleared off of.

It is quite literally an unstoppable advantage, when someone can potentially buy an unlimited amount of resources and noble someone before their beginners protection is up. How is that fair???

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is quite literally an unstoppable advantage, when someone can potentially buy an unlimited amount of resources and noble someone before their beginners protection is up. How is that fair???

If that happens and you see the first day or two that someone nearby is doing that, you startover and go to the rim. I'm not saying you can compete one on one with them. I am saying that if PP was a guaranteed win then they would never get their nobles sniped, you wouldn't be able to backtime them, your tribe wouldn't be able to stack you.

No one denies it is an obvious and very extreme advantage. But to say "i can no longer play the game because I literally can't do anything" is just you explaining to the server you h ave no skill.

haha212

Reaction score
If that happens and you see the first day or two that someone nearby is doing that, you startover and go to the rim. I'm not saying you can compete one on one with them. I am saying that if PP was a guaranteed win then they would never get their nobles sniped, you wouldn't be able to backtime them, your tribe wouldn't be able to stack you.

No one denies it is an obvious and very extreme advantage. But to say "i can no longer play the game because I literally can't do anything" is just you explaining to the server you h ave no skill.

Thats an odd qoute considering nobody has posted that. However, im sure the tens of thousands of people who have quit when the premium exchange came out said that.

haha212

Reaction score
How many places will you post this ? :confused:

Until people like you are no longer able to go from 0 points to 3800 points on world 113 in 3 days. Look at his twstats. LAME. The people around you haven't even had an honest attempt at reaching 500 points yet. You are able to noble someone before they can even attack you!?

Undoubtedly you support this broken system because you are one of the people abusing it.

Last edited:

haha212

Reaction score
This is an image of polly's 4000 point village under beginner's protection on world 113. He will now be able to noble someone before he can even be attacked. No wonder he supports the abusing of premium points. Honest players can't even reach 2k points since the world start, yet this village has 4k points in 3 days. LAME

Optimized-TW.jpg

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Until people like you are no longer able to go from 0 points to 3800 points on world 113 in 3 days. Look at his twstats. LAME. The people around you haven't even had an honest attempt at reaching 500 points yet. You are able to noble someone before they can even attack you!?

Undoubtedly you support this broken system because you are one of the people abusing it.

Was referring to Mr Blood Frenzy who keeps posting that image everywhere, but I guess I hurt your feelings as well /:

haha212

Reaction score
You do realize you can farm 40K+ PP on just one world if you're smart enough?

It has nothing to do about being smart. Very few people care enough or have the time to farm multiple worlds every day for a year just so that they can be competitive in one game.

With that being said, that is why there are now so many bot villages that are only there to farm PP.

Regardless if you have the time to farm multiple worlds every day, how is it fair to be able to get such an advantage to where you can noble people before your beginner's protection is up? You can try to justify this abuse and defend your tribe-mate, but deep down you know this is completely unfair.