When will we see a non Pay to win world?

haha212

Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone know when the next non-pay-to-win world will be?

All of these past worlds have just been 100 or so people swiping their credit cards to get ahead and win their area. I remember when 20,000 people used to actively play a world and it would be competitive. Now its just a handful of people buying a win. How is that even fun?

No wonder why everyone is quitting this game.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
classic worlds seem like your best option

other then that think its only milestone worlds (which take forever)

haha212

Reaction score
Thats a shame. Tribalwars is the next EA games. Nobody wants to play their pay to win games.

Premium features are ok, but being able to buy an infinite amount of resources in a supposedly competitve strategy game. Thats silly.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In the end everything comes down to good tribe teamwork, participation and cohesion. Also good diplomacy. Getting ahead for the first month doesn't guarantee you a win.
Or things have changed THAT much from the last time I played? I doubt it...

haha212

Reaction score
In the end everything comes down to good tribe teamwork, participation and cohesion. Also good diplomacy. Getting ahead for the first month doesn't guarantee you a win.
Or things have changed THAT much from the last time I played? I doubt it...

In my experience on these past couple worlds, people have been able to go from a 300 point village to 4k points with a train in 3 days. These people have acadamies before beginner pdotection is up. You can play the world perfectly, and then some clown swipes his credit card for hundreds and nobles you.

Last edited:

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the trix is to pp farm worlds your not going to play to win. then use the pp for the real worlds. it helps in the start, but if you don't know how to,snipe,tag etc and have co be as active as you can, you can get rim.

haha212

Reaction score
the trix is to pp farm worlds your not going to play to win. then use the pp for the real worlds. it helps in the start, but if you don't know how to,snipe,tag etc and have co be as active as you can, you can get rim.

That is where I disagree with you. The only thing pp farming has brought to this game is bots. Half of the players in this game are bots pp farming. It doesn't matter how well you execute timings or snipes. You simply can not beat someone who can buy 100k of each resource on the 3rd day of the world. The whole concept is completely broken and non-intuitive. Being able to stock pile resources world to world and spend it all on one is just as bad. It is the same concept as being able to bring resources from one world to another, it is lame. This used to be a strategy game about making smart plays and coordinating with your tribe. Now the only thing that matters is who has more premium points. Lame

Reaction score
That is where I disagree with you. The only thing pp farming has brought to this game is bots. Half of the players in this game are bots pp farming. It doesn't matter how well you execute timings or snipes. You simply can not beat someone who can buy 100k of each resource on the 3rd day of the world. The whole concept is completely broken and non-intuitive. Being able to stock pile resources world to world and spend it all on one is just as bad. It is the same concept as being able to bring resources from one world to another, it is lame. This used to be a strategy game about making smart plays and coordinating with your tribe. Now the only thing that matters is who has more premium points. Lame

Without pp you probably can't make a top 10 start, if you're skilled enough you can climb and in a few weeks you could be top 10 without using any pp tbh

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People who constantly complain about pp and how they can't win without it are getting boring. The majority of people who abuse their village from "300 to 3k" are just village building for the good player near them waiting in the grass to strike. Early world rankings mean nothing in matters of world winning. And pp abuse means just about as much. Plenty of tribes that were better coordinated/skilled/active have wiped the floor with the biggest pp buyers in the game. If you are really looking for a feature that is broken go look at flag boosters instead of whining about the pp market exchange. The good players who use a decent amount of pp are all mass spending pp only when they have the chance to get one of those.

People who mass spend pp on the res market are only doing you a favor by not saving their pp for the next upcoming event where it could be put to much greater use. Anyways all non-pp worlds that inno has done since introducing the pp market have always been significantly smaller then pp worlds, both w100 and all classic/hp worlds). With that reality in mind why would inno try and make even more no pp worlds for a player base that has shown they won't come out and join a world when made, and just spend all their time as key board warriors instead crying on the forums. If you really want to test your skill and play without pp, then join the next classic world. Otherwise adapt to the use of pp, because its here to stay no matter how much people complain about it.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
in my opinion

most of the comments against pp aint to do with pp itself
but instead how it gets abused without any consideration
and personally getting annoyed that the only suggestion old players aka vets
can come up with is pp farming worlds - which is ruining the game

all you are doing is justifying a broken system that you have most likely abuse, got used to and benefited from
similar to the co-player issue - where the only suggested solution is to join the problem and co-play (but thats beside the point)

pp farming worlds leads to a few things:
inno gets less money - amazed they allow it to be transferred between worlds to be honest
the worlds end quicker - due to the pp farming
the worlds are less active - sometimes upto 3 worlds in a row
the worlds are less competitive - think we have all have heard "dont attack me, im just pp farming, you can have my village in a week or 2"
new players are at a disadvantage - doubt even 1 in 10 people new to a game would invest time to get pp via farming to play an upcoming world

and has anyone consider that the non-pp worlds are a little smaller due to them being so far inbetween
is possible the players that dont want pp to influence their game have already quit/left out of frustration
if you only get a non-pp world every 2-3 months (i think it is for classic - depending on duration) then high chances your going to miss the release of some of them

as for the matter of events
inno need to choose between either daily bonuses or events (which is basically gambling with pp)
and preferably remove the pp aspects from them to balance out the game

haha212

Reaction score
People who constantly complain about pp and how they can't win without it are getting boring. The majority of people who abuse their village from "300 to 3k" are just village building for the good player near them waiting in the grass to strike. Early world rankings mean nothing in matters of world winning. And pp abuse means just about as much. Plenty of tribes that were better coordinated/skilled/active have wiped the floor with the biggest pp buyers in the game. If you are really looking for a feature that is broken go look at flag boosters instead of whining about the pp market exchange. The good players who use a decent amount of pp are all mass spending pp only when they have the chance to get one of those.

People who mass spend pp on the res market are only doing you a favor by not saving their pp for the next upcoming event where it could be put to much greater use. Anyways all non-pp worlds that inno has done since introducing the pp market have always been significantly smaller then pp worlds, both w100 and all classic/hp worlds). With that reality in mind why would inno try and make even more no pp worlds for a player base that has shown they won't come out and join a world when made, and just spend all their time as key board warriors instead crying on the forums. If you really want to test your skill and play without pp, then join the next classic world. Otherwise adapt to the use of pp, because its here to stay no matter how much people complain about it.

You are all clowns if you believe premium points don't give a completely unfair advantage. You obviously weren't playing the game before the premium exchange was a thing. Tribalwars dug itself a grave and laid 6 feet down the day the premium exchange came out. There used to be 20x the players on a world. Clowns like you supporting the purchasing of premium points ruined this game. Take the red nose and make-up off.

haha212

Reaction score
in my opinion

most of the comments against pp aint to do with pp itself
but instead how it gets abused without any consideration
and personally getting annoyed that the only suggestion old players aka vets
can come up with is pp farming worlds - which is ruining the game

all you are doing is justifying a broken system that you have most likely abuse, got used to and benefited from
similar to the co-player issue - where the only suggested solution is to join the problem and co-play (but thats beside the point)

pp farming worlds leads to a few things:
inno gets less money - amazed they allow it to be transferred between worlds to be honest
the worlds end quicker - due to the pp farming
the worlds are less active - sometimes upto 3 worlds in a row
the worlds are less competitive - think we have all have heard "dont attack me, im just pp farming, you can have my village in a week or 2"
new players are at a disadvantage - doubt even 1 in 10 people new to a game would invest time to get pp via farming to play an upcoming world

and has anyone consider that the non-pp worlds are a little smaller due to them being so far inbetween
is possible the players that dont want pp to influence their game have already quit/left out of frustration
if you only get a non-pp world every 2-3 months (i think it is for classic - depending on duration) then high chances your going to miss the release of some of them

as for the matter of events
inno need to choose between either daily bonuses or events (which is basically gambling with pp)
and preferably remove the pp aspects from them to balance out the game

Thank you. Im glad someone can see past the people who are abusing the pp system. What Innogames should do is make a buy in for a world. Something like 10k pp or $10 to join and remove all the silly premium features. I would be happy to pay one time, but there is no way in hell I am spending hundreds on dollars of a world to be competitive. I much rather play a different game at that point. Which is why the majority of the old players have quit.

Making some sort of buy in for a world would give money to the company while saving the player base from quitting do to this pay-to-win nonsense. This would also get rid of pp farming bots ( a lot of people don't realize this is a problem), as well as people running multiple accounts. Another thing, this would give new players a shot at playing the game instead of getting blown up by someone who has pp farmed 9 worlds of points resulting in the new player never playing the game again.

Last edited:

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are all clowns if you believe premium points don't give a completely unfair advantage. You obviously weren't playing the game before the premium exchange was a thing. Tribalwars dug itself a grave and laid 6 feet down the day the premium exchange came out. There used to be 20x the players on a world. Clowns like you supporting the purchasing of premium points ruined this game. Take the red nose and make-up off.

The only joker here is you lol. Sure pp offers an unfair advantage to people who spend money and buy it. Who ever said life is fair? or war for that matter? Does that mean that you are going to curl up in a ball, whine and quit lol? The point is that pp abuse in no ways means that someone is going to win a world, or even get the chance too lol. I've never spent a dollar on this game, and never plan to. Its thanks to the pp whales out there that I can do that. Sure they get an advantage for being will to spend money, or even more valuable, time (pp farming) on a world. But that doesn't mean they are going to be just as easy a target for an experienced player with actual skill. Go look at 107 if you must. Some of the biggest pp abusers in the game are about to lose to a tribe that a mix of experienced and new players who were simply more coordinated and "skilled" then their pp abusing opposition. Every world has plenty of pp abusers who burn out and fall as the world progresses, its a story as old as time lol, or at least as old as pp has been around. If you can't adapt or compete against pp abusers come try your luck on classic. But if you really can't even compete against a few pp abusers, good luck fighting against people who don't need pp to prove their skills.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only joker here is you lol. Sure pp offers an unfair advantage to people who spend money and buy it. Who ever said life is fair? or war for that matter? Does that mean that you are going to curl up in a ball, whine and quit lol? The point is that pp abuse in no ways means that someone is going to win a world, or even get the chance too lol. I've never spent a dollar on this game, and never plan to. Its thanks to the pp whales out there that I can do that. Sure they get an advantage for being will to spend money, or even more valuable, time (pp farming) on a world. But that doesn't mean they are going to be just as easy a target for an experienced player with actual skill. Go look at 107 if you must. Some of the biggest pp abusers in the game are about to lose to a tribe that a mix of experienced and new players who were simply more coordinated and "skilled" then their pp abusing opposition. Every world has plenty of pp abusers who burn out and fall as the world progresses, its a story as old as time lol, or at least as old as pp has been around. If you can't adapt or compete against pp abusers come try your luck on classic. But if you really can't even compete against a few pp abusers, good luck fighting against people who don't need pp to prove their skills.
you tell him how it is m8!!! I see Alpha and war-peace have join the world, Things will get real now if they are playing for keeps!!! long live Bip ...wicked evil grin