The Scramble For W112

Gaius Marius

Reaction score
I gotta say like a drunk man i am, its hilarious, when PP-Brothers rly have bad english, and in externals we meet everyday these new "Fun" guys trolling, guys like u, u are ruining these forums from everyone, if u get rimmed or lost because lack of pp, nowadays its 2020, go pp farm like rest of us, or simply, do some recearch and get some skillz.

But ye, u gaved our little "Hugger" Group great laughs, would be fun to see actually the guy here u pretending to be.

haha212

Reaction score
I gotta say like a drunk man i am, its hilarious, when PP-Brothers rly have bad english, and in externals we meet everyday these new "Fun" guys trolling, guys like u, u are ruining these forums from everyone, if u get rimmed or lost because lack of pp, nowadays its 2020, go pp farm like rest of us, or simply, do some recearch and get some skillz.

But ye, u gaved our little "Hugger" Group great laughs, would be fun to see actually the guy here u pretending to be.

You sound like someone that uses my guide:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why is there now a TW culture of people pretending to be someone they're not? It really does just lower the tone :confused:

Hopefully Fleeez will have some free time soon so an interesting post can appear.

In the meantime, can someone get fake hoang a spoon, and a pot in which to stir? :rolleyes:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why is there now a TW culture of people pretending to be someone they're not? It really does just lower the tone :confused:

Hopefully Fleeez will have some free time soon so an interesting post can appear.

In the meantime, can someone get fake hoang a spoon, and a pot in which to stir? :rolleyes:

I mean, they're both fake hoang's as far as I'm concerned.

There's only one hoang nghiem, and he quit almost a decade ago.

flux0rx1

Reaction score
Pain seems to be losing some villas, also saw that Charshaun left pain for a brief moment then jumped back. Probably to get some support. Overall looks like Pain is in a painful spot.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pain seems to be losing some villas, also saw that Charshaun left pain for a brief moment then jumped back. Probably to get some support. Overall looks like Pain is in a painful spot.

So are munch underrated or pain overrated?
I don’t think pain are realistically going to be able to handle any of the top tribes

flux0rx1

Reaction score
So are munch underrated or pain overrated?
I don’t think pain are realistically going to be able to handle any of the top tribes
Just from looking at the stats, pain is overrated. Spikes in ODD and aren’t really Opping anyone it seems? Also, looks like they picked up a couple of players around their core to stack Defense, kudos for getting some turtles.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just from looking at the stats, pain is overrated. Spikes in ODD and aren’t really Opping anyone it seems? Also, looks like they picked up a couple of players around their core to stack Defense, kudos for getting some turtles.

They also have help from Fabulous Family (Fabulous/Oh Yes/ADNS/multiple basher tribe's) are stacking their villages. They just keep the tribe swap under 5 minutes so it doesn't show on TWstats but that's part of the game these days... A big hug fest. Although, all support has come from Fabulous tribe.

Last edited:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hmm, this is not true ....

Do you need photo proof? We have photos of at least 3 pain members in Fabulous recently, for a short time.

Edit: Didn't realize it's not being hid anymore. Can see 2 changes in TW stats now.

Last edited: