sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
Hello members of classic 2.

Please read the below very carefully and consider your actions. I will summarise at the end as it may be quite a read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come to you as the bearer of bad news.

In this world we have a disease. Similar to COVID-19, this disease is deadly and spreading fast.
This particular disease is in the form of an 'elite' group of players who are using the masses in their tribes to farm and internal at their own leisure.

The leaders of several of the bigger tribes in the world are working together for their own gain. Their plan is simple yet dastardly; gather as many members in their tribes as possible, eliminate any large tribes who aren't part of their group, and silently farm members who they claim are spies or 'inactive players'.
It may not come as a surprise, but most of these players had second accounts at the ready for them to noble as soon as they reached their academy. These second accounts would typically be 'leaving the world' and have no troops/high resource production. This is blatant cheating and gives them a huge advantage in the long run.

You may ask for examples, so here are a few: It is easy to identify these players as they will have rushed their academies and taken a bunch of high point, high resource villages, without any Opponents Defeated increase.

El Bahattee
Psyduk57
Super good at tw.
Money Heist
Albanian1235

All of these have taken one or more villages internally.

The NAM Problem

Ok so here is the real interesting part. The 'elite' group of NAM members I mentioned earlier have split off into their own tribes and created family tribes to collect as many unsuspecting members as possible. This does NOT make you safe if you are part of these tribes.
Again, their intentions are simply to farm anyone around them until they are too powerful, and then they will all rejoin the same tribe. These players are hilarious.

Here is a select few players who are involved in NAM supertribe (there are many, many more), take a look at the tribe list later on and check their top players. Most will be already in NAM (or move in there shortly), and all are using several accounts.

Super good at tw.
El Bahattee
Financial Support
Psyduk57

For those who joined this world near the start you may remember RAM2, RAM3, RAM4 tribes... That is basically who the below tribes are. They masquerade under different names to cover up their true identity.

These players run a large amount of the tribes and academy tribes (again there is a couple missing as they constantly shuffle around and change their names):
SLAP
IMF
IMF*
IMF!
Casual
~DS.
~DS
MIR-DT
DT.
DT..
V1
NAMM
Farm U
NBD
doh

SPYING/BACKSTABBING
Lets quickly look at a recent example of this fantastic gameplay. Spying on other tribes has always happened and will always keep happening as long as Tribal Wars exist. This point is to illustrate that this group of players are not to be trusted at all and will lie and deceive to win. This reflects what type people they are in the outside world.
Error! were a tribe fighting NAM in the northern part of the world. They were holding their own until NAM sent attacks at them.

SHELL ACCOUNTS
'Shell accounts' are accounts which are created for the purpose of supporting bigger villages while remaning low enough points for no-one to target. Likely created as a second account by one of their fellow tribe members, this follows the theme of cheating/cowardly gameplay. The Mods should really take a minute to look into this as it is pretty easy to track who is supporting who from these villages.

Example: Deus Vult2020 a member of the Riot! family

There are dozens of these low point shell village scattered around, and more appearing daily.

TAKING ACTION
Please think very carefully about your next actions. Sure you can side with them, and hide in one of their academy tribes. You might last another week, you may last another month. But there will come a point where you are next on their list and all your hard work will be taken from you with no warning.
They may accuse you of spying, they may simply take you without any messages. You will wake up one morning and everything will be gone.

If you are a member of one of these 'academy' tribes, or allied with them you must take action immediately. Either leave the tribe and form one with your nearby friends, or take this as a chance to strike back against these players. They have very few troops and use their high point scores to hide this fact as they do not expect anyone to challenge them. This must be stopped within the coming weeks otherwise they will become too powerful to fight.
You need to ask yourself if staying in one of these tribes is in your best interest. After all only one tribe of 12 players can win the world and if this group is allowed to continued there will not be a place for you or your friends.

Before sending all your troops to die to help them out, think would they do this for me?

**DO NOT SUPPORT THEM, DO NOT HELP THEM WHEN THEY ASK**

FAIRNESS AND HAVING FUN
To end with I would like to remind everyone this game is meant to be fair, but most importantly fun (it's a game after all!)
It is impossible to compete when these players employ such underhand and deceitful tactics.
This particular world has a 12 tribe member limit for a reason. How is it possible to compete when one tribe could be fighting 100s of members, most of which they do not know they are their enemy

You may be wondering how I obtained this information? It was given to me by Albanian1235. He felt hurt when he asked NAM leaders to give up one of their own and they wouldn't.

I have a few other things to share but I will see how things play out for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
In summary (tl;dr) - NAM are the best tribe ever.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

All the best, and stay safe.
A.I.T

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best blatant bs ever!

NAM are all honourable players with the most respected leadership on .net server.

Take your jokes somewhere else Mr Nobody. You could only ever hope to be half as good as them.

Deleted User - 11365688

Best blatant bs ever!

NAM are all honourable players with the most respected leadership on .net server.

Take your jokes somewhere else Mr Nobody. You could only ever hope to be half as good as them.

sagar spitting straight fax