The only way to beat TreX!

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
typical swede, too scared for level play field. can only pick 12 swede accounts instead of 60. Cant out spend everyone else, so "too fast for my taste"

Swedes suck
You are pretty salty because you lost?
And now you go around everywhere trying to get people to the tournament. You quit w116 and have all the time in the world whereas we are still very much in the middle of war. Not gonna spend months to kick your ass.

I could invest some hours into it though, let’s go for a speed if you have “boulders” and I have no stones :)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
typical swede, too scared for level play field. can only pick 12 swede accounts instead of 60. Cant out spend everyone else, so "too fast for my taste"

Swedes suck

Yeah , 1v1 abel in speed :D

So much salt coming from you, damn dude

Fajah

Reaction score
1v1 in speed, yea the real test of skill....

I mean seriously, you guys cant claim skill and then buy your win?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

I mean seriously, you guys cant claim skill and then buy your win?

why not

do you think any sport or esport isnt p2w when you drill down into it?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yeah, it is? No pp and I can beat your ass without having to go through months of doing nothing before.
Or did those heavy balls just get a bunch lighter when I didn’t back down from a challenge huh?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Swedes suck

Im pretty sure half of Cereal spent more than my but what ever floats your goat, hoped it was Crunsch that quoted me for a nice conv but no, it had to be you out of everyone.... :rolleyes:

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I spent 0 dollars :) that is why my account sucks :) that is why i must sell beef perfume

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I heard next event has a badass bonus offer! get your wallets ready Bite and Cereal, it's time to spend BIG and become TRUE world WINNERS

pE5HUab.jpg

Fajah

Reaction score
Yeah, it is? No pp and I can beat your ass without having to go through months of doing nothing before.
Or did those heavy balls just get a bunch lighter when I didn’t back down from a challenge huh?
sure tomorro?

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One world we did the flipping? Other world someone else did the flipping? What's your point are you trying to be relevant?

Coincidences just keep following Trex, like the times on w111 where he was accused of hacking people. And then we received this message:
MlO54bS.png

Who also turned out to be a huge Trex fan:
EY91JWo.png

And then it turned out it wasn't the original account owner who sent that message:
d7tx0Z6.png

But in the end of the day, it wasn't Trex nah? Just all the coincidences doesn't mean it's him, right?