NSFW Vs DRUNK

Pertinax

Reaction score
Thank you for listing "Forever" on caps against boffe. We wouldn't want it any different. Especially when our guys relocated up next to y'all in the north to help y'all against Sinners but you decided that kissing their asses was a much more appropriate strategy this world. I'm sure its going to pay off for y'all in the long run.

Guess we shouldn't have stacked your guys when we knew there were ops incoming against y'all from sinners back in the day either.

Which villas up north? You used them to help against Sinner you say? I'm struggling to connect these two points you are making.
Perhaps those villas in the middle of our cluster close to Sinner which you didn't stack and we (afaik) helped you defend until they became undefendable and you started losing them left, right, and center to Sinner?
Are you sure you didn't mean "help ya'll feeding Sinner" instead of "help ya'll against Sinner"? I can understand that the distinction might be hard :)
Anyway, semantics besides, now I remember. Just needed to jolt my memory a bit. Thanks!

And yes, I really think that the deff a single one of our players (though arguably perhaps THE player) got to a villa or two was the fundamentally deciding factor in our survival. We did appreciate the cheerleader going "Gooooo team!!!" though. A couple too few skirt flips I must say, but hey, you can't have everything.
This leads me in a completely unrelated way to your final sentence which truly struck all of our heartstrings:

But yeah hope that korean peen is what y'all were missing in life.

We begged you to give it to us first though, now didn't we... But you couldn't deign yourself to more than the occasional fin**r-b****ng. So BoffeBus' Angels got tired of just giving ourselves a good time playing at it solo, hoping for something more, and regrettably had to find a new BFF since the old one was quite lacking in effort. (Although if the previous comment is to be believed [EDIT: Previous comment seems to have been removed, if anyone was wondering], maybe we just should have stuck to the solo cam shows as it seems we traded down a bit from that. After all, it payed for our PP usage :oops: )

Last edited:

babbeanton

Reaction score
Thank you for listing "Forever" on caps against boffe. We wouldn't want it any different. Especially when our guys relocated up next to y'all in the north to help y'all against Sinners but you decided that kissing their asses was a much more appropriate strategy this world. I'm sure its going to pay off for y'all in the long run.

Guess we shouldn't have stacked your guys when we knew there were ops incoming against y'all from sinners back in the day either. But yeah hope that korean peen is what y'all were missing in life.

like pertinax said you stacked very little or not at all.
But thats not very important i only look at the stats and drunk be down 71-0 :cool:

Atleast Sinners made me mad, sad, tired and happy during the stacking, dodging recapping and all that.
Drunk just makes me happy with the total lack of defending.

Looks like all drunk are capable of doing are taking members from the tribes they are in wars against and win that way.
Trying to make a fika vs drunk again and again, nothing wrong with that but would be fun if a single war could be won oldschool way on W114.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
like pertinax said you stacked very little or not at all.
But thats not very important i only look at the stats and drunk be down 71-0 :cool:

Atleast Sinners made me mad, sad, tired and happy during the stacking, dodging recapping and all that.
Drunk just makes me happy with the total lack of defending.

Looks like all drunk are capable of doing are taking members from the tribes they are in wars against and win that way.
Trying to make a fika vs drunk again and again, nothing wrong with that but would be fun if a single war could be won oldschool way on W114.
If you're hinting about getting an invite please just come out and say it. I'll throw you one.

OVERSEAS

Reaction score
Where did my previous reply go ?? do you just report non-stop if it makes you feel bad lol poor babin :(

Boffee was a well respected enemy by our groups. Now they are a reliable ally.
Even with history of long fighting and pissing each other off, we took our hats off to them and gave them the respect they deserve.
In most cases, this is what happens in TW, isnt it?. Some of us play with previous enemy players later more often than not.

Well that is... unless you play dirty (hint hint).

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Where did my previous reply go ?? do you just report non-stop if it makes you feel bad lol poor babin :(

Nah didn't report anything, maybe should consider following the community guidelines instead next time though. Might save your comment from being removed.

Nagatoro

Reaction score
AF8768A2-0972-458D-A60F-9F480484A01D.jpeg

Shoutout to Baquito and the rest of NSFW, CDG & BACON for helping us get to over one million units killed from attacking in a day.

I will make sure to treat your villages well!

See you in round 3 baq ;)

valeri112

Reaction score
So I request supp for one red attack to minimize loses and 2 min after that I see a few more reds coming :D You guys should really ask your spies to give accurate info lol otherwise u will just go splat splat spplat :D no to mention that guy also send me ress :D
1607352363185.png

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I request supp for one red attack to minimize loses and 2 min after that I see a few more reds coming :D You guys should really ask your spies to give accurate info lol otherwise u will just go splat splat spplat :D no to mention that guy also send me ress :D
Sorry your duke has been spy free for a few years he says. So no spies here.

Pertinax

Reaction score
Also @Pertinax I have no clue what you're on about. But sweet bro. Congrats on your new allies man. Must be a weird feeling having to give up your pride to get korean peen.

Given the matureness level of your previous comments, I tried to bring it down to a level you would understand. Clearly it was unsuccessful, so let me give it another attempt.
You not help. Really. At all. We solo. You lost villas to enemies. No good. We take and defend better. (Still not lost them, see :D)

You also seem to have a hard time understanding our motivations, so allow me to clarify; we earn our PP from onlyfans: "Korean" crowd, good crowd.