Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Excuse me Show you spoke about honor but just now i saw that you were in allies with HaK it seems that we didn't know about this ?
Allways funny to learn some new things everyday. is this a misunderstanding from me ?

We've never been allies with them, what would be the point in saying that we wouldn't become their allies if they already were?

We just made a NAP with them with a 2 days grace period to prevent them from going up on k45, that would thin our front with Fly out. Not making this would make this war in the even more unfair, but I can understand where this is coming from

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, can you please turn off the French robot? You don't need this with all this advantage, are we going to play like big boys? thanks

.Hermes

Reaction score
Funny coming from a tribe that has been accused of cheating since the start of the world and suffered ban itself..
I thought we could be smarter here and not calling everyone a cheater as soon as someone is just using a tool of the game that you have not discovered. It's becoming a little bit annoying and it generally comes from tribes we faced that went outclassed.
As far as Demeter's concerned, the ban is justified, but you're wrong on its grounds.

Good luck to everyone,I hope that this war is gonna continue on a good spirit, but my intuition tells me the opposite :rolleyes:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Funny coming from a tribe that has been accused of cheating since the start of the world and suffered ban itself..
I thought we could be smarter here and not calling everyone a cheater as soon as someone is just using a tool of the game that you have not discovered. It's becoming a little bit annoying and it generally comes from tribes we faced that went outclassed.
As far as Demeter's concerned, the ban is justified, but you're wrong on its grounds.

Good luck to everyone,I hope that this war is gonna continue on a good spirit, but my intuition tells me the opposite :rolleyes:

Hermes, stop your lies, there is no justification for the actions you are taking. You have an overwhelming advantage and you don't need it. If even with all this advantage you still insist on using prohibited tools it makes me think that you have been using this since the beginning.

This is a tournament in which several servers from around the world are watching. This is a final war, playing fair is our obligation here, we need to set an example to the world, my dear French friend.

Deleted User - 11546272

Talking for us, Hermes, we never used and will never use any illegal script, tool or anything that could give use an illegal advantage.

We have the best reputation on .FR server and everyone know that .FR server is more strict on many level regarding tools and script.

We've been playing this game since 2006. So we saw everything and we know everything about this game (except Rhrej, who is still playing the game like it was in 2011.... :rolleyes:

Sorry to tell you this, but I think that internet connection in Brazil is... well... third world country internet... When you have good internet and a good PC you can easily et legally achieve everything that we do on our account.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Talking for us, Hermes, we never used and will never use any illegal script, tool or anything that could give use an illegal advantage.

We have the best reputation on .FR server and everyone know that .FR server is more strict on many level regarding tools and script.

We've been playing this game since 2006. So we saw everything and we know everything about this game (except Rhrej, who is still playing the game like it was in 2011.... :rolleyes:

Sorry to tell you this, but I think that internet connection in Brazil is... well... third world country internet... When you have good internet and a good PC you can easily et legally achieve everything that we do on our account.

My apologies, but even if it's ok to hit snips on 50-100 ms intervals, as I agree that it isn't hard if your internet cooperates using Timing Assistant (for example), it's a little over the top to say that it's easy to hit all commands on a given moment you want within an 10 ms interval just because your internet could be better... Even some professional f1 racers who wins their lives based on reaction times aren't that exact, but you are? If so, could you share what tool that you have that is better than the Timing Assistant to help you hit these commands with such accuracy? We didn't find anything better than the TA, unfortunately...

On TW it is a little easier to predict the exact moment to act, however, compared to the sport I commented about, but we're not robots, and hitting practically all commands with that accuracy is quite strange. But it should have been due to a lucky day, right? :rolleyes:

Btw, if anything, playing for a long time, which means that you're older, might impact negatively your reaction, not the opposite, so please don't try to use that as a reason... With eSports nowadays it's quite clear that you'd get worse regarding this as you grow old, not the opposite...

Anyway, let's get down to business.

Deleted User - 11546272

C'mon, how can you assume my age ? I could have start playing this game at 5 year old ... that would make me 20 years old =)

Of course, I'm older than this, but I can assure you that I'm still in the young stage of live where my reaction time is good enough.

We even shared a video to proof what I said.
Anyway, it will be a pleasure for me to explain how to do it when the war is over. For the moment, all you need to know is that you just need good internet, a good brain and the tools that are legal from TW.

Ohhh... The Timing Assistant is not allowed on the .FR by the way, which is way too cheated to be fair regarding timing attack. So we had to learn it the hard way

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
C'mon, how can you assume my age ? I could have start playing this game at 5 year old ... that would make me 20 years old =)

Of course, I'm older than this, but I can assure you that I'm still in the young stage of live where my reaction time is good enough.

We even shared a video to proof what I said.
Anyway, it will be a pleasure for me to explain how to do it when the war is over. For the moment, all you need to know is that you just need good internet, a good brain and the tools that are legal from TW.

Ohhh... The Timing Assistant is not allowed on the .FR by the way, which is way too cheated to be fair regarding timing attack. So we had to learn it the hard way

It's funny to see someone comment that TA is cheated when you can hit several commands in the same ms even with just a "good internet and a good brain" hahahaha

.Hermes

Reaction score
Well, careful Lewis Hamilton, I'm coming for all your records :cool:
You're making a fool of yourselves, we'll be happy to make some tutorials for the brazilian servor at the end of this world, please record your reaction at this moment, this should be funny.
We sent a video to prove that I just click on 'send' the attack' and impacted 1ms after my "noble". You're answer? "500 attacks in 5 seconds".
Always whining about something, I think we got reported, but the support is corrupted too, right?
Obviously, I was expecting too much when I thought this war could go be fairplay.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
most difficult way = use the French robot, capable of sending 500 attacks in 5 seconds. Got it bro.

People have been claiming this stuff all world yet no one has offered any evidence. This is impossible with the games mechanics. You need to refresh your page more often

Not everyone who beats you is cheating, maybe you’re just not as good as you thought

Edit: tw is less about reactions and more prediction, you don’t have to have good reactions you just predict and count. If you have good internet you should easily be able to hit within 20ms every time. So age shouldn’t effect this. Although what a laughable accusation to throw at someone! “You’re too old to be good at tw.”

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As I said above myself, but it seems like the "good brains" aren't enough to even read well what was said (maybe it's because you're not French?), on tw it is a little easier to predict indeed, as I pointed out myself, but I'll still be skeptic that this isn't enough for a human to hit something within a 10 ms interval "whenever he want", being something as easy as "opening a page and clicking on a button"

I didn't start saying that thing about being old, I just commented a fact about becoming old for games, that is certified by some studies already, since it seems like playing tw for a long time is enough to make you have a hyper synchronized human brain in France...

No matter how it goes, I'll be curious at the end to see this tutorial, I won't even comment that video since you've hidden almost the entire screen on it, but I'd still like to know that authorized form to send such precise commands as reference for future worlds I play, I need several tries and some luck to snip something as precise as that, unfortunately. Btw, it is fun as well to see that not even your entire tribe or people on SuZe know how to do something so simple

And I'll not discuss this last thing about the support, we already know that we shouldn't comment these things here, and if you've played for such a long time I guess you know as well that the thing about such tools is that their makers try to make them as undetectable as possible to sell them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The fairplay ended when you guys started doing everything you could underneath the blankets to try to have as much advantage as possible in this final war, let's see if this 20m points advantage is enough

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People have been claiming this stuff all world yet no one has offered any evidence. This is impossible with the games mechanics. You need to refresh your page more often

Not everyone who beats you is cheating, maybe you’re just not as good as you thought

Edit: tw is less about reactions and more prediction, you don’t have to have good reactions you just predict and count. If you have good internet you should easily be able to hit within 20ms every time. So age shouldn’t effect this. Although what a laughable accusation to throw at someone! “You’re too old to be good at tw.”

We are not being defeated, we are more alive and excited than we have ever been in our history in this game.

.Hermes

Reaction score
Yes and again congratulation for your team work. You may or may not be defeated, but as far as i'm concerned, you're probably with the HAK the best tribe i've seen on this tournament. And with a numerical handicap you're still ahead in the stats, that forces respect.
As far as your fairplay is concerned on the other hand, probably one of the last i've seen on this tournament ;)
Sorry i'm just stoping by, need to work on my french robot