Wow TW team, good addition w/ w13 *PSYCHE*

PseuDonYMous

"To add up to 5 researches at the same time, you need a » Premium-Account."

Wow thanks, glad to know that these features are so just awe inspriing that we need a premium account to queve research... On a new school type world (lvl 1 researchs).

I mean ya, you can research a total 8 upgrades on this world, no limit etc. and this is supposed to entice us to buy a premium account? Even if I had a premium account, such a feature would practicly be useless.

What is the point of this new feature as a premium only option? Honestly.

DeletedUser19793

yea i know. does stink that people with premium have all these advantages.

Matt76827

Well if you had an ounce of fore thought you might consider that eventually they will make a world 14, 15 ect (yes eventually is a key word) and so it is likly that one of them will have 3 research levels for each unit. But even then it is unlikly to be used unless you are converting a village or taking an abandoned village.

DeletedUser19793

i think the poster ment that they advertized a new feature but then she/he found out it was only for premium users.

P.S. what would you have for premium users? what things on premium would you leave off and let all players use?

halko

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And how exactly do you expect the game to cover it's costs of hundreds per month?

Do you have any idea how much games like this cost to run? How are they meant to cover there costs? Never mind making profit for the hours of the masses of time the developers put into developing and maintaining this game.

Do you realise how much it costs to manage all the servers this game are run on? Space in the data center, electricity, bandwidth, backup etc...the list goes on.

Ignorant and selfish...there's no other way to describe you.

Matt76827

i think the poster ment that they advertized a new feature but then she/he found out it was only for premium users.

I dont think so. As having a queue of half of the researches you can possibly do (4 aparently) should be more than enough really and is lots better than only being able to do 1 at a time.

DeletedUser19793

I dont think so. As having a queue of half of the researches you can possibly do (4 aparently) should be more than enough really and is lots better than only being able to do 1 at a time.

i didnt know that you could queue 4 without premium..i think thats plenty. i thought they meant that other players couldnt queue research. well im happy with 4, i dont need more then that going at once anyway.

Matt76827

Oh wait. I misread what it said. I assume that non premium cant queue at all then.
To add up to 5 researches at the same time, you need a » Premium-Account.

So its adding 2 or more I assume. I read it as "to add 5 at the same time you need premium"

PseuDonYMous

And how exactly do you expect the game to cover it's costs of hundreds per month?

Do you have any idea how much games like this cost to run? How are they meant to cover there costs? Never mind making profit for the hours of the masses of time the developers put into developing and maintaining this game.

Do you realise how much it costs to manage all the servers this game are run on? Space in the data center, electricity, bandwidth, backup etc...the list goes on.

Ignorant and selfish...there's no other way to describe you.

If the TW administration cared about money, then they would listen to their paying customers before their free members that only take up server space. But hey, they don't, so obviously they are making plenty of money. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, adding a smithy queve of 5 as a premium feature is not going to make me go out there and waste my money on a premium account. :icon_rolleyes:

As for everyone else:NO you can only have 1 smithy research running at a time. You cannot queve up researches unless you have a premium account.

Matt76827

If the TW administration cared about money, then they would listen to their paying customers before their free members that only take up server space.

If the TW administration cared about money they would put up adverts....oh wait they have....

DeletedUser19793

If the TW administration cared about money, then they would listen to their paying customers before their free members that only take up server space. But hey, they don't, so obviously they are making plenty of money. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, adding a smithy queve of 5 as a premium feature is not going to make me go out there and waste my money on a premium account. :icon_rolleyes:

As for everyone else:NO you can only have 1 smithy research running at a time. You cannot queve up researches unless you have a premium account.

pemium is only like $3 a month..

PseuDonYMous

to make money..

If they made enough money off of adverts, they wouldn't have premium accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

So clearly, premium accounts help pay for the server. If they weren't making crap loads of money off people playing premium accounts, they would actually treat their premium players as supporters instead of expendable players.

Is everyone brain dead or something? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser11851

are you braindead? without premium players you can't even play this game.
and that the admins doesnt listen to us first becouse of premium is something good for players with o premium right?

why are you so angry at them for installing premium?
we pay for the costs so we get a little extra, you want it too? buy a premium acount.

if you think it's too expensive, then stfu about it you have no right to yell at the admins like that.

ps its the germans who run the entire thing so if you got a problem with that go to them:p

Matt76827

If they made enough money off of adverts, they wouldn't have premium accounts.

I think if you remember most of the adverts were added not so long ago (ie forum adverts) and so that clearly shows that premium accounts wasnt cutting it hence more adverts.

So your own statement + brain power = amazing answer

also in the premium section it says
"You support the survival and advancement of "Tribal Wars""

Again with brain power you might be able to conclude that premium account wouldnt be needed as much if there were fewer worlds.

But as really no one knows the exact numbers this discussion is pointless.

PseuDonYMous

are you braindead? without premium players you can't even play this game.
and that the admins doesnt listen to us first becouse of premium is something good for players with o premium right?

why are you so angry at them for installing premium?
we pay for the costs so we get a little extra, you want it too? buy a premium acount.

if you think it's too expensive, then stfu about it you have no right to yell at the admins like that.

ps its the germans who run the entire thing so if you got a problem with that go to them:p

Wow, no I am not braindead, but I know you are. As you completely missed my post right above yours. :icon_neutral:

Also, if you're going to attempt to critiscize someones intelligence, read all of their posts first.

I think if you remember most of the adverts were added not so long ago (ie forum adverts) and so that clearly shows that premium accounts wasnt cutting it hence more adverts.

So your own statement + brain power = amazing answer

also in the premium section it says
"You support the survival and advancement of "Tribal Wars""

Again with brain power you might be able to conclude that premium account wouldnt be needed as much if there were fewer worlds.

But as really no one knows the exact numbers this discussion is pointless.

In hoodoo's own answer:

"I didn't even know the adverts were turned off."

Yes, that clearly shows that money was a problem. :icon_rolleyes:

Ok great, so now you are proving my point? The TW team treat it's paying customers like crap, obviously they get enough money from braindead people like you, to treat their intelligent customers like crap.

I am done debating this.

Last edited:

PseuDonYMous

premuim rules :lol:

if you want to complain then gtfo our forums :)

So now I am denied the right to complain and let the TW team know what I think of their service? Heh, what a great business they got going there. :icon_rolleyes: