world

1. Worlddata tribe support bash

Since 8.295 tribes have a support kill ranking. This seems to be missing in the world data (at least nobody knows where to find it see: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/tribal-wars-public-api.285384/#post-7153554) My suggestion is to add that data. The required amount of work...
  2. Rejected Yet another asking for more settings to be shown on the settings page

There is no information about - The "inner" value - Distance between villages Would be cool to also have these informations on the settings page.
  3. Rejected TW Mobile only world

I don't know if this has been suggested (I did a search but couldn't find anything) and I've recently come back from a many year break so might be out the loop but has it been considered to make a tw mobile only world? Not everyone has access to a computer every day but a large percentage of...
  4. joao matador de formiga

World Discussion - 127

Discussion Hello, fellas! In this thread, you can discuss anything happening in the world 127. Let's talk about everything and use this to know all the tribes of the world. Let me start... Who are the favorites for the trophy? I like the kpopers, will them stay on top?
  5. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Rejected Tutorial world

Have a tribal wars training centre where players can join a 'world' to train. Villages are already fully built and the game sends fake trains at you to try snipe, cancel snipe, backtime etc and asks you what unit to defend with etc. Should take up to an hour "training centre practice". Like...