Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser45021

1)
[spoil]
image.php

When creating this forum sigg for my tribe on world 1 (uk server) I decided to do it on the personality's of myself and my co player. This is shown in the comparison of colours, Black and White i felt that this was necessary to show the difference between us. Martin (the dark character) tends to hide within the account and doesn't join the debates and PnP and even Skype, I felt that this relates to him "hiding in the dark". Whereas myself whom tends to openly discuss his feelings and feels out of sort when I am not talking to other people. The relation between the sizes of the characters were also intentional as he has done more on the account than I have, so I related the size to that.

The tribe that i am involved in is W1N - World one noobs - http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&id=273.

I chose not to insert a tribal COA because the one that we have is a motion image plus I thought seems though it was meant to be a character piece then it wouldn't be needed. Although I have put the tribes TAG within the image. I feel that the writing of the image blends well with the image, it is very easy to read as well.

Macros
[/spoil]

2)
[spoil]
zabimarubwv3true.png

Tribe: They rawr, we ROAR!
Tag: ROAR!

..What I wanted to do with this sig was to make it unique and different. Where as most people rawr and most signatures are filled with colors, this is the quite opposite. The image used in this signature was drawn so in order to match it, the background was made in black and white. Another reason for the black and white is that it shows contrast within the tribe to show that they're not a one-trick monkey.

Other Info: The name of that image used in this signature is Hihiō Zabimaru which means Baboon King Snake Tail in Japanese. The tribe is completely made up. I made use of the rule of thirds to place my image at a focal point on the graphic.

Geeky Stuff: The samurai believed that their katana was an extension of their souls, and Zabimaru is a zanpakutō which is the trademark weapon of a soul reaper. Each soul reaper carries an unique Zanpakutō: as the swords are both reflections of their soul and power. The Zanpakutō's name is also the name of the living spirit that empowers the sword and lends its strength to the carrier who wields it. Zabimaru's release command is "Roar" so that is the reason why I chosen it as the image.
[/spoil]

3)
[spoil]
51owtz.jpg

1zfmvyq.jpg

Name:Ritual
Tag:Ritual

Description: The tribe is named as Ritual because their members perform Rituals on the players they rimmed as an offering to the Skull God. They believe that by performing sacrifices, the Skull God will be appeased and will grant their tribe prosperity and bring their villagers both health and wealth.

The skull piles are the skulls of those sacrificed. The Skull God's hand has a ball of light to show that he has just saw the victim and his hand is reacting in a way for him to reach out to grab it, and gain possession of it. There are blood splatters because during the sacrifice, blood will be spilled. The word Ritual is faded and enlarged to show the viewer that he is about to be sacrificed, therefore his vision is getting blurred as he gets nervous and feels like he is about to faint. The sacrificial dagger is what is used to bring the blood shed and appease the Skull God.
[/spoil]

4)
[spoil]
fullsize.jpg

On W44 my tribe was called Party
This image represents the tribe,
Basically we were a festive group, :icon_smile:
We always were having a good time, no matter what,
We had a skype chat, and like the people in the picture, we were always using the dancing icon, :icon_smile:
We danced the night away every day and every night.
Our leader had to leave temporarily, to run something or other, :icon_sad:
So I was left in charge, me being co duke,
So we we're still dancing, and partying, but we felt like a piece of us was missing, :icon_surprised:
We gott into a war and got out again, vicotrius, :spear:but we our leader was still away, and we still felt a part of the community gone. :icon_sad: Then, my comp broke, and I couldn't remember the pass, (Whole different boring story)
So the baron, named noel vermillion, decided to take up power, and he merged some members with another tribe, to become the rank 1 tribe, :icon_smile:
I didn't ever get my account back, but I still talk to them on skype, those that remain, and now, with our leader back, (He left the world, but was still on the chat) we were back to partying, day and night, and having been doing so since, :icon_smile:
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Public poll is canceled anyway and its results are not relevant in final results

ackcody

Whoever voted #4 should be... <insert bad thing here>

All it is, is a stock...

And the story made me angry for some reason :lol:

DeletedUser51929

I dont mean to be rude, although is that of thouse copyright watermakr thingys on number 4?