§8) Selling and Buying of accounts and ingame objects

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Izzy Stradlin., Jan 25, 2009.

Share This Page

1. neese95

neese95 Guest

I think both would be legal. It does not give an ingame advantage other than premium, which is also good for those who have money but is not a advantage that cannot be countered. I think that for a 'trade' to be legal it just can't give the premium giver an advantage.
    I think.

2. servy

servy Guest

The second should be fine, not sure about the first.

3. Pulsar FTW

Pulsar FTW Contributing Poster

I would say the first would be fine? (we should check with lizy) but your allowed to give PP to a friend. They performed no actual service to get the PP. They were just given it. Surely thats just like transfering to a friend.

4. warandchaos

warandchaos Still Going Strong

Thats where id disagree, they arent always going to be friends.
    If other members of the tribe seeing the top 10 get a reward, they may stay in the tribe merely for this reason.
    Also if word gets out, which would be likely, more members would join for this benefit.

5. KingValkyrik

KingValkyrik blocked

1) This is fine. Any one can give any one premium at any time for free. The top 10 players freely got to the top ten without the premise of a reward, so, giving the points away to them is fine.

2) Premium can serve as a form of money for external uses. Creating scripts/statistical pages/banners, anything that does not directly tie into the game can be bought with premium. Basicly, things every player has access to, regardless of being a premium user or not, while still being in the .net site (ie: troops, resources, villages) cannot be purchased with premium. But anything aside from troops, resources and villages is fine to use premium to pay for.

6. KingValkyrik

KingValkyrik blocked

If anything, it would give all current members of the tribe a reason to strive forward in case there is a future giving out of premium to the top 10 players, aswell as a reason for top 10 players to maintain their current positions.... Aslong as the leader in question does not say definetively that there will be another reward to the top 10, it is fine.

7. sadder2

sadder2 Guest

If the leader never told anyone...then BOTH!
    are legal...

8. Lizy

Lizy Guest

The way you described them, Both are legal... but if you go around advertising the fact that "If you make the top 10 I will give you premium" That will get you banned. As its saying, "Noble more villages and you get premium", nobling villages is an In-game service.

9. Soft Stuff

Soft Stuff Contributing Poster

Can the sitter of an account buy premiumm for the owner

10. CouldThisBeXaf

CouldThisBeXaf Contributing Poster

Kind of. The sitter would transfer pp from his own account.

11. Pulsar FTW

Pulsar FTW Contributing Poster

Yeah.

Everyone hates sitting an account without prem :|

12. I did :icon_wink:
    But I didn't get anything clear, and just like Izzy Stradlin I don't understand this rule... so I was looking for an answer from an admin or something. Thanks anyway :icon_wink:

So... If I make a contest and I say "Susprise prize for the winner" and then I give him premium, that's allowed, but not if I say "Premium for the winner"?
    What if I say it in an external, private forum for my tribe?
    What if I say "Premium for the winner" and then I donate $ to the winner's paypal, so he can buy his own Premium?

Thanks in advance for the answers :)
    And sorry for my English, it's not my first language xD

13. k9burn

k9burn Guest

You can transfer premium points, but I don't think you can redeem them.

14. servy

servy Guest

yes, actually you can.

15. k9burn

k9burn Guest

Wow, you're right. In fact it looks like you can transfer their premium points as well...but that would require knowing their password.

If the person willingly (and knowingly) gives you their password for the purpose of transferring PP only (you never use it to log into their account on a world you play on), is that a breach of the rules?

16. servy

servy Guest

yes.

17. nachi2610

nachi2610 Guest

Both are legal.

Side-note:Many players will like to join the tribe giving free points:icon_razz: