«rfg»

Sandarea

Sandeara I am playing the Madcattt account and have done so for about a year now.

When you did hit me and take vills I was away for 3 weeks holiday, I doubt you would have got more than a few villages off me had I had control of the account.(sorry about that. RL is the biggest enemy the TW player has. maybe next time your sitter won`t "disgusts" you)

I have to say though that while RFG attacks are the best ive seen by non-LKFD they still can't break though 3/4 players.

Though what absolutly disgusts me about RFG is that they have to cheat against us 4 players.

Having 5/6 accounts controled by the same person sending support and attacks to frabac and captured villages. Is this really the best you can do?(you know we can do better, but some times, in the heat of the battle, mistakes like that one, happen. it was actually good luck for you, because we were starting to take some vills back, but then we got banned :)) )

DeletedUser

u took a few villas back coz u break the rules and thats why u got banned.

DeletedUser

Lfkd isn't clean either, however now when it's done you jsut got to pick stuff bac kup and get to attacking them. look for new players or smalelr players that you can educate your way.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lfkd isn't clean either, however now when it's done you jsut got to pick stuff bac kup and get to attacking them. look for new players or smalelr players that you can educate your way.:icon_wink:

Lol, even as ex-LFKD my account sitting is publicly scrutinized and I'm held to a higher standard of gameplay than that. Good to see everyone getting behind those that break the rules :icon_wink:

angusog

Most of what needed to be said has already been said by my tribe-mates or others.

«RFG» is here, but for those who are "newer" or aren't familiar due to their World location, «RFG» has always been known as the quiet or silent tribe. We play the game for what it is, and from my conversations with my tribe-mates, most seem to have my own general opinion of the World Forums. This is in no way a slander on those that enjoy the World Forums, but those like myself tend to be lurkers... rarely find the need to take part as most conversations are general prattle in a lame-duck attempt at propaganda.

DeletedUser

reporting for duty.

i used to read this forum many times a day... but lately (last 6 months or so) there is not much worth reading/posting/replying anymore.
but we are still alive and kicking

edit....
forgot something
help1234... by the time attacking you i thought the acc was dead. i had nukes traveling for 70 to 100 hours and all they found were empty villages. maybe a nuke here and there and one full defense... but that was it. so the guy sitting the acc was really a pro ;>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

If you attack me form 70hrs away i gurantee anything non noble will hit an empty village :)

DeletedUser

nobles were sent from 12-24 hours away ;>
he didn't even remove the nukes from the villages when they were hit
i lost 13 nukes to noble 11 vilages on the front... a 4 year old kid as sitter would do better ;>

DeletedUser

I wanna know if they are or ever actually did anything special on world 5, or are they that tribe that just kinda sips under the radar...

Well, we did nothing special for the game or W5 as a whole. But then again ... what tribe in W5 (and any other world) did something special by itself ? None from the tribes i know/knew (just my opinion).

There is only one thing i consider special about W5 anyway. I believe it was the first world where the boring family organization was depreciated. We embraced that way too (and it was LFKD who started it, i give them that) because we consider it more fun for the future.

About the rankings ... personally i kind of ignore them. I intend to have fun before thinking what will happen with our rankings. We are not after the world for example (that would need another approach) but we do intend to win our battles :icon_rolleyes:.

They answer me when I mail them. I think they got held up on a rock known as Nyxx.

I think you miss the whole picture of that K56 war front, but perhaps the future will reveal it more clearly. Nyxx is a good player, but he didn't held anything so far ... we just kind of ignored him until now (with 2 exceptions i think). We'll see how long he will be able to resist when we'll focus on him ... and i honestly hope ... longer than the previous LFKD players we attacked :).

I have to say though that while RFG attacks are the best ive seen by non-LKFD they still can't break though 3/4 players.

Hmm ... if you check the players we targeted so far, you might reconsider (and btw, LCM leaving DFB soon after the attacks started was kind of cheap, don't you think ?)

Though what absolutly disgusts me about RFG is that they have to cheat against us 4 players.

Having 5/6 accounts controled by the same person sending support and attacks to frabac and captured villages. Is this really the best you can do?

Cheat ? Do you think we enjoy controlling more accounts ? I'm sorry to disappoint you but we do not have enough time for such things :). You had the luck to catch frabac on a busy period. He came back 2 days after you started the attacks just to set a sitter. Also, there were 3 or 4 active sitters controlling those 5/6 accounts (including frabac) and in the rush to stop your attacks some mistakes were made with the supports i think (it's not clear yet anyway). But why are you complaining ? The bans came right in time for you ... when we started to take villages back.

DeletedUser

Wow, I have not heard of half the players that responded in the last page or so.

Oh noob is me.

DUMBUMCLUM

Wow, I have not heard of half the players that responded in the last page or so.

Oh noob is me.

well most of the nonfrequent forumers that posted were rfg leadership. (just in case you didnt already clue in

Xtremehunter

hehe :p i'm only one of the few ppl that usually try and post as often as they can :)
btw... have you heard of sillent and deadly? it's the best way to move.

DeletedUser

Location, location, location. I wouldn't know who HOPLO* was were it not for forums and friends.

For the K56 'front-line' nobody has worked as hard as RFG, and they have always had the respect of their regional peers.

DeletedUser

killerhug.jpg

Sorry Hyd had too...:lol: