→ Check teh LOLs out guys

Rank 1 Is Standard

:| sucks on normal speed worlds? Seriously, I'd say i'm pretty good actually..... and i haven't played speed much in the past year. Only a handful of rounds. two i have won. The only two i played till the end.

Legit is a newbie at speed who thinks hes something special. Its nothing terrible.... but it certainly gets annoying.

Aidan he is good as you at speed rounds...

DeletedUser

Aidan is better and more competetive playing International speed against different competitive players rather then the same ones every round. If legit joined the round and aidan joined late, aidan would still own him. I want to see a 1v1 here :)

DeletedUser

It's impossible for Legit to be a really good player (and by really good, I mean really, really hall-of-fame-style good), because that requires humility, and the more the better.

However, he appears to be a pretty good player at what he's played, and that's all that really matters in present terms.

Less boasting perhaps, though, Legit, or else, you simply won't seem so... legitimate.

I wanted to use that pun so badly.

Rank 1 Is Standard

Aidan you will own him in 1vs1 for sure... he cannot fight with good players since he cant backtime, dodge, and split...
I meant that he is good as you while fighting other average players

ackcody

<3 Aidan xD
I'm bored... I havn't played speed in a while..
A few people should co with me on this 50x speed coming up.. :p

<3 Legit to though :S

AusKilla

You havent even won a round unless you are playing under alias? so please stop flamming him when you arent any better.

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?u=Krazeh

Why can't he flame him just because he hasn't won any speed rounds...? Can i flame him? Check my stats and let me know if i'm allowed to flame or not... i can give you my aliases to, then tell m if i can flame using those accounts... ;) What i'm getting at is this - these forums are for everyone, if krazeh wants to flame Legitimacy for having no skill then he can do so, you have no right to tell him other-wise just because he hasn't won any rounds... ;)

Just for the record - Aidan could beat anyone posting in these forums, back in the day he managed to keep up and often outpace players like Namaz, Miggy, Grant & Myself.

Legitimacy, you got nothing on Aidan, or anyone for that matter... If you want respect then go win 20 rounds or completely annihilate a round or 2 so your 10000%+ the size of any active player.. Before you or anyone chirp up, YES i have done both.. :icon_eek:

AIDAN FTW!!!

Much <3 Alex

DeletedUser

Why can't he flame him just because he hasn't won any speed rounds...? Can i flame him? Check my stats and let me know if i'm allowed to flame or not... i can give you my aliases to, then tell m if i can flame using those accounts... ;) What i'm getting at is this - these forums are for everyone, if krazeh wants to flame Legitimacy for having no skill then he can do so, you have no right to tell him other-wise just because he hasn't won any rounds... ;)

Just for the record - Aidan could beat anyone posting in these forums, back in the day he managed to keep up and often outpace players like Namaz, Miggy, Grant & Myself.

Legitimacy, you got nothing on Aidan, or anyone for that matter... If you want respect then go win 20 rounds or completely annihilate a round or 2 so your 10000%+ the size of any active player.. Before you or anyone chirp up, YES i have done both.. :icon_eek:

AIDAN FTW!!!

Much <3 Alex

Im sorry Aus :(:( but hey on a happier note i do know your alias's :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Much like 90% of the players on tw, I can never fully play a round from start to end. I have a life ya know and that requires sitters and co-players which are different each time. Toxic Moon, Sharkyss, Electrafyn, xXxICExXx, SweSoilder, JackTheStripper, purekilla and JustToner. They've never won a round, but they're still known for their skills and trust me, they would each kick Waca Waca and Legits ass's

[spoil] :) [/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

, they would each kick Waca Waca and Legits ass's

[spoil] :) [/spoil]

I didn't say i was a good speed player? ino most of the oldies would destroy me in a 1on1 but i am just the average speed player :|

ston3d

AIDAN FTW!!!

Much <3 Alex

Freakin Love teh Alex!1!!!one!1!!! :icon_eek::icon_biggrin::lol::icon_biggrin::lol::icon_cool::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I wasn't even playing the account then. I still had 4 villages when I logged

Krazeh you really are an idiot. I'm just going to block you, your ignorance isn't even worth my time, you know, cause I'm too busy tearing up world 44.

I just couldn't help to quote this post because it makes me lol so much!

Im too busy tearing up w44 because I failed tearing up speed.

Summarized.

He won a round, yet hes so unexperienced

The war goes on

:evil-laugh: