◄ Ea ►

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ehhheeee... I just luv this "Coat of Arms" that EA has...

4ue9g7m.jpg

1. They have done the correct thing of putting "EA" on the bra and nowhere else, for that nice push-up bra holds those boobs up and tight as an alliance should do.. And since those milkers are just too nice (thanks to the EA-bra), it really makes sence why they are called the "Elite Alliance"
2. If you dont like this "Coat of Arms" then you must be insane

*Have fun--
__ICECO,, stay away from my thread!!!__ HAHAHAHAAA

dragonspritz

They probably got that idea from one of the EA forum poster(darn, cant remember who it was)

But it might be considered offensive you know..... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

l0l, so having fun in the forums with beer is not good?
It are sad

DeletedUser

Who could it? Its better than using the elctronic arts one, theres this thing called : copyright.

DeletedUser

*Have fun--
__ICECO,, stay away from my thread!!!__ HAHAHAHAAA

I will consider you a drunk male being...

First of all, I posted (muhahaha!)

Secondly, you show little respect for the female body.

DeletedUser

I respect any woman that has the courage to admit her beauty and model. We're in the process of taking entries for the next Elite Alliance model.

Eventually, we'll be marketing the new "TribalWars Babes - Swimsuit Edition" Calendar. Just you wait!

DeletedUser

4 ladies in tribe and no complains about it, so...?

and lol .. for this topic

DeletedUser

Secondly, you show little respect for the female body.

omg!!what did you say?you think that female body needs to be respected?

Iceco,i can say it is the silliest post you ever posted.Sorry but 2 types of person can talk like that. a 18+ year old male virgin or a gay..

I dont think that girl in photo gave that pose for having respect:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Iceco,i can say it is the silliest post you ever posted.Sorry but 2 types of person can talk like that. a 18+ year old male virgin or a gay..

Well, not quite. There's such a thing in feminist rhetoric called "the male gaze" and "the objectification of women". However, that's stuff you take in a gender studies course in college, which most males avoid like the plague.

Did I just come to ICECO's aid? Did hell just freeze over? :)

DeletedUser

haha yes i am a bit vandal,but i can live with it:)

Iceco,people like you but they hate your posts i think:icon_biggrin: They come to your aid in this situation:icon_biggrin:

P.S:In a few hours XCESS will come and say "Keep on topic please!!"

dragonspritz

jhoe probably gave those dukes(perverted) the coat of arms, check out a few of her old forum posts......

Drajl

As much as I enjoy staring at the EA alliance page, does it really merit a thread?

DeletedUser

A lot of people fussed about Apotheosis' reaper for the first week or so. I actually promised a few people I would find a better avatar for the tribe, or at least try, but never did.

DeletedUser

A lot of people fussed about Apotheosis' reaper for the first week or so. I actually promised a few people I would find a better avatar for the tribe, or at least try, but never did.

I like your reaper ;)

DeletedUser

(Edited, as I just proved myself wrong.)

Now go find a bouncing pair of boobs and add 'A' and squiggly things everywhere so we can beat EA in the avatar war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.