◄ Ea ►

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why did you edit it, it was true... Its now gone. It was on the first page :)

Oh, and get ftwda to do that. He has *talent* at stuff like that. Or Stealthio.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iceco,i can say it is the silliest post you ever posted.Sorry but 2 types of person can talk like that. a 18+ year old male virgin or a gay..

The female body is marvelous, but the objectification of women is simply tasteless and I can't see how you can be so senseless to make such sexistic posts.
Granted, she is beautiful, but those semi-horny posts are not needed, besides I don't know why you get all wound up by such a picture.

Thank you Bluefusion for standing up for me.

On a sidenote:
I'm as hetero as can be (and male).

DeletedUser

Well, I have to say that no one here has posted anything absolutely horrible/sexist/chauvinistic...

I've seen a lot worse posts on other forums than these, so these "semi-horny" posts are quite mild and respectful.

Archblade's post was done with slight humor, and it had that sort of "omg boobies!!1!11one" kind of feel to it. We can all admit (us males, that is, unless you're a female and your pendulum swings that way) that she is very becoming to the eyes :icon_cool:

Anyway, alexianx don't pay any mind to whoever gave you trouble about our reaper COA. I think it's way better than the one Artifice had.

DeletedUser

People reeeaaallly need to loosen up. I'll admit too, it's mostly us Americans that need to, but cripes. Everyone becoming offended FOR others is a tripe annoying.

DeletedUser

(Edited, as I just proved myself wrong.)

Now go find a bouncing pair of boobs and add 'A' and squiggly things everywhere so we can beat EA in the avatar war.

WOOT! Do it up. We need a little more fun in this game - I think people get a little too caught up in the P&P and tend to forget that we're a bunch of young to middle-aged men & women having a good time.

bongofury

i always thought the one on the right was Nashsolo and the one on the left was known one:lol:

DeletedUser

archblade how do you know its a bra and not a bathing suit? Maybe lets ask ◄ EA ►?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This topic is closed.

Do not spam or go off topic in the forum please. I did not give out a warning nor an infraction but next time i will.

alexianx. If you wanna show off your pictures do it in the off topic section there is a thread already on it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.