00:00:00 Times Up - Rx4U Declare!

• Thread starter Tic Toc Goes the Clock
  • Start date

Tic Toc Goes the Clock

[FONT=&quot]World 39- This is an official apology but also an official declaration of war on behalf of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot]![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Apologies but over the past few months we have stayed relatively quiet on the world scene but it is time...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot] officially declare war on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-V-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Family![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
dddddddddddddddddd.jpg

[/FONT]Boske: This is it. Let me giVe you one piece of adVice -V- - Be honest, he knows more than you can imagine..........[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Hybrid Soul: At last. Welcome, -V-. As you no doubt haVe guessed, I am Hybrid Soul .

Sir7myshorts: It's an honor to meet you.

Hybrid Soul
: I cannot say that the feeling is mutual. Please, come. Sit down. I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hm?

Sir9myshorts: You could say that.

Hybrid Soul
: I could see that by the pretty blue dress your wearing and that expression on your face. You haVe the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, -V-?

SirCutmyHairshorts: No.

Hybrid S:icon_cool:ul
: Why not?

Sir78myshorts: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my tribe.

Hybrid Soul
: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You'Ve felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with your ranked 3 position on this world, almost like you don't really deserve it. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driVing you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Sir1myshorts: Rx4U
?

Hybrid Soul
: Do you want to know what Rx4U is? ..............Rx4U is eVerywhere................It is all around us, even now in this very room, in your Very tribe............. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your teleVision. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes, when you noble 1.5k barbs, when you can't mount a decent offensiVe against ~RAID~. It is the world that has been pulled oVer your eyes to blind you from the truth. You haVe only seen what it is Rx4U has wanted you to see. Your intel is far from the truth. You think you know the truth, hidden alliances caused you to drop diplomacy, you think that’s the case -V-.... Do you want to know the truth?

Sir0myshorts: What truth?

Hybrid S:icon_cool:ul
: That you are a slaVe, -V-. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your tribe.... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Rx4U is. You have to see it and experience it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and belieVe whatever you want to belieVe as your accounts begin to fall. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.... Follow me....Foc... Are we on line yet?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Focalor: Sure thing , the -V- elimination program initiated...................................................[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean perseVering in the face of delay or proVocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast. Antonyms include hastiness and impetuousness.

Our patience has grown too thin to remain quiet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
redletterdayvbyalphabet.gif
alidation of war![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][spoil]-Hybrid Soul of Rx4U and Woody900, duke of Omen, open talks. Soon after Rx4U announce their intent to war JoKeZ.

-Rx4U
are doing the job they set out to do. Around this time DrEvil enter talks with both Rx4U and Omen about a possible merge.

-Both sides are on good terms. So what DrEvil decide upon is simply up to them, no bad blood will exist. Hybrid Soul
, KingofAz and Woody900 openly talk on the matter. Decide the best approach is if DrEvil decide themselves.

-DrEvil decide to join Omen. Closing the continent gap between Rx4U
and Omen. :icon_wink:

-Talks continue, in good spirit.

-Rx4U
offer Omen an outlet by sharing K33 if they desire to enter war.

-Omen decline. Talks continue but the snub means talks sour.

-Rx4U
and Omen sign a NAP.

-Omen are announced upon by ~RAID~

-Rx4U
finish JoKeZ off. Moaring Cricket breaks NAP by nobling a village off a member of Rx4U being internally nobled.

-Rx4U
twice now insulted.

-Real life issues press Hybrid Soul
to temporally retire from TW.

-Relations turn stagnant until Focalor
take talks further. A mutual alliance is signed with joint operations planned.

-Omen are disbanded and havoc is caused. Omen plans to launch on Sike
and Rx4U are made public knowledge.

-Omen and Rx4U
re-evaluate situation. Focalor and Sir8myshorts hold emergancy talks. Afterwards Rx4U decide to stick by their one and only ally.

-pjleathal decides his time on w39 should be simply fun. Do what he feels. He decides to leave Rx4U
along with 3 others. He created a tribe named RBM. pjleathal holds strong ties to some Omen (now re-founded as -V-) members from their time together at the beginning of the world. They leave -V- to join RBM.

-RBM’s existence is an issue discussed by Focalor
and Sir8myShorts. No plan of action can be decided upon. Friends having fun are friends having fun.

-Hybrid Soul
makes a U-Turn on his retirement; this prompts himself and pjleathal to desire to re-unite. Allegiances are strong.

-It is the belief in Rx4U
it would be best if RBM were part of them (an ally) than an unknown entity to -V-. Invites are sent. All of RBM join Rx4U.

-RBM members join Rx4U
. -V- are not happy.

-Ex-RBM members quickly decide they would much rather be part of Rx4U
then -V-. Focalor and Sir8myshorts enter talks. Allies are allies, both would prefer a large player to be an ally than an unknown entity with protection.

-After a time -V-
are still at war with ~RAID~. Rx4U and ~RAID~ share a minute border in K51 and K52 - K52 incidentally is -V- territory and so out of bounds for Rx4U.

-Rx4U
have no desire to war ~RAID~ as strategically speaking it makes no sense. A NAP is signed between Rx4U and ~RAID~.

-Rx4U
inform their allies -V-, whom they stuck by through their hard times, of the agreement with ~RAID~. -V-, not letting sense be a factor and neglecting to reference history (them refusing an offer of half a K if they partake in Rx4U operations and so having a growth outlet for their DrEvil arrivals) decide that Rx4U not fighting their battles for them an insult, downgrade the alliance with immediate effect - no talks on the subject. Again history and the very meaning of an alliance play no part in thoughts.

-Alliances are built on common ground. If a side sways from what is conceived as “common interest” (Rx4U
in this case NAPing with ~RAID~ ,so as to focus elsewhere) talks are held as there is an allegiance to the side perpetrating the offence. None took place - negating the actual core of such an agreement. This accompanied by the fact Rx4U stood by the side of its Omen ally when they were experiencing internal turmoil is a huge insult. To compound this with Rx4U accepting comments made that by Omen/-V- that Rx4U were actually targets as untruths and continuing to work alongside them makes the dismissal of the very fabric of the agreement a deep, personal insult.

-Rx4U
, unshaken as ever, continue with business as usual.

-Not long after -V-
use an account in ~RAID~ to sit and view internal ~RAID~ affairs. -V- see Rx4U marked as allies.

-Again, with no logic in mind they decide their best route is a short and insulting mail to Rx4U
terminating the NAP.

-In truth - Rx4U
and ~RAID~ have always been marked as allies. From the day -=I am the Joker=-and Hybrid Soul divided up the K concerned, ~RAID~ marked Rx4U as allies for marking purposes. (A fact ~RAID~ made clear to Hybrid Soul from day 1 as to avoid confusion).

-The -V-
Family decide to recruit in Rx4U territory. Including additions to their academy tribe and by recruiting =T*Q= from K33 and K43.

-This was the last straw, Rx4U
clearly had its justification to mobilise. And that’s what we did.

-Such clear circumstances for a war.......You would have thought.....

--V-
... As you might have guessed this is your inVitation to our party. Please rsVp with the amount of members that will be attending.........But Please know now - You may be a bit surprised when you read the guest list. :lol:[/spoil]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Getting away from the fun of PnP for a bit...On paper this is the most evenly matched major war that the fine members of W39 will have had the privilege of observing. We look forward to a fun match, testing each player's skill and the ability of their well respected tribes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

A warm extension is formally extended to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-V-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Lets have some fun![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hybrid Soul[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: "I truly hope this war brings w39 to life. To rejuvenate what most expected of such a world.......I'd leave w39 puzzled if a world with such top players didn't reach a nice climax! Best of luck to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-V-[/FONT][FONT=&quot], I don’t doubt you have quality amongst your ranks, I hope [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot] members get the fun and challenge they expect from this!

[/FONT][spoil][FONT=&quot]For those receptive enough to notice a certain letter capitalized ... Did it get annoying? Imagine, discoVering new [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-V-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] villages, eVery day, on your maps, eVery time you log on!!!! It was obviously only a matter of time before [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot] removed this annoyance.....
[/FONT][/spoil][FONT=&quot]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]**Disclaimer - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hybrid Soul[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and Sir8myshorts have never in fact talked. Also Sir8myshorts being construed as having hair is commonly believed as inaccurate but [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rx4U[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Tribe Incorporated Ltd decided on such an animation for illustration purposes only.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PnP Pride fully Provided [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pjleathal[/FONT]

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

yes i was hoping it was this good look rx4u lets see what yous are made of :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i hope this will be a good war, not ending in a merge -.-

DeletedUser

WELL THIS WAS A SURPRISE :O

I better start sending teh rams :(

All hail Rx4U!!

Lions Pride

DeletedUser

It was obviously going to happen, love the clock feature! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suspect we can also expect SIKE to declare on V then aswell LOL.

DeletedUser

This has to be the best PnP on any world I have played, to date :)

Good luck Rx4u, and wrap this up fast :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, our secretary was drunk when typing it up :icon_wink:

[20:40:48 PM] 2004 Artemis says: its validation, not valadation...

Had to get a shot in, it's what I do. :lol:

Anyways, could be interesting, could be boring. At the very least, we need a war that doesn't involve NOB that isn't a big mergefest.

DeletedUser

I'd like to second that - because Im bored not being at war and that would spell instant fun - However with 25 hours left the timer - I would appreciate Rx4u giving me a little more time to prepare against the 3rd ranked tribe especially as a council member:lol:

You would certianly see me practicing this holy facepalm if it ends up being a Rx4u declaration on anyone.
[spoil]
facepalm_statue.jpg
[/spoil]

:icon_rolleyes: