1,000,000,000 ODA - Denipop

Shadryk 01

Denipop of INSO has reached ONE BILLION ODA. He is the FIRST and ONLY player to reach this distinguished mark on any Speed 1 world.

As of this writing, about 10 players on Speed 1.5 & Speed 2 worlds (years ahead of W13 in adjusted game time) have also reached this mark.

Worlds 1-12 are on a different OD system, so we cannot count them.

If each killed troop is worth about 6 ODA points, this is the equivalent of killing every man, woman and child in Russia. You MONSTER!!! :D

Congratulations, Denipop, for your maximum asskickery. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great job. He as also successfully defended against over 330 million troops. Wonder if see dead people in his villages.

DeletedUser45372

I've said it in the past, and I'll say it again... Denipop is a friggin beast.

DeletedUser76686

awesome job mate

WOOT!!! glad you're my teammate and not my enemy lol

DeletedUser

Man, im just glad im not against him, as he is a machine! Well done mate!

DeletedUser

Coming up in your footsteps, deni. I guess since my ODD is so #1 in INSO and #2 overall, I must prefer to lure them to my lair to kill! Muhha!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, Denipop for your maximum ODA points, You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paladin.

Grats denipop, you were definitely my toughest opponent to fight against. As well as using loads of troops you actually knew how to use them, keep it up ;)

LOVERLOVER

Denipop of INSO has reached ONE BILLION ODA. He is the FIRST and ONLY player to reach this distinguished mark in any world under Speed 2.

Five other players in a Speed 2 world have also reached this mark. Worlds 1-12 are on a different OD system, so we do not count them.

If each killed troop is worth about 6 ODA points, this is the equivalent of killing every man, woman and child in Russia. You MONSTER!!! :D

Congratulations, Denipop, for your maximum asskickery. :)

I would like to take a second to correct this misguided statement above. I am LOVERLOVER from world 19- a younger world even. World 19 speed is 1.5. I currently have 1,720,443,470 ODA. 2 BILLION before summer's end is imminent, promise. I also have close to a BILLION ODD as well. Not to overshadow some of the world's best- a tribe mate of mine also has over a BILLION ODA.

Name Tribe Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
LOVERLOVER XLR 4 2,703,965,221 1 1,720,443,470 8 983,521,751
5from9 XLR 5 2,576,484,167 2 1,375,392,038 5 1,201,092,129

To top it all off-
I am female. :icon_eek:

Cheers boys,
Chrissy <3 :axemen:

Justifi3d

I would like to take a second to correct this misguided statement above. I am LOVERLOVER from world 19- a younger world even. World 19 speed is 1.5. I currently have 1,720,443,470 ODA. 2 BILLION before summer's end is imminent, promise. I also have close to a BILLION ODD as well. Not to overshadow some of the world's best- a tribe mate of mine also has over a BILLION ODA.

Name Tribe Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
LOVERLOVER XLR 4 2,703,965,221 1 1,720,443,470 8 983,521,751
5from9 XLR 5 2,576,484,167 2 1,375,392,038 5 1,201,092,129

To top it all off-
I am female. :icon_eek:

Cheers boys,
Chrissy <3 :axemen:

Females rule at TW, they have all the males doing everything for them... But seriously, Mimi! rules regardless.. She is da bomb!

DeletedUser

deni's from Mars, Chrissy's from Venus! Can't compare across worlds, different unit speeds, different build times, etc.

LOVERLOVER

deni's from Mars, Chrissy's from Venus! Can't compare across worlds, different unit speeds, different build times, etc.

Yup, I can. The units killed are the same points in both 13 and 19. Only difference is speed- world 19 is 1.5, world 13 is 1. World 13 has been around longer than 19 and I reached 1 BILLION around a year ago :)

DeletedUser

If the (same) units are produced 50% slower in w13 than w19 (as they are) and can travel 50% slower (as they do), then you can reload your nukes (and feed your ODA) at least that much slower in w13 than w19.

But this thread is not about w19 or you, is it?

LOVERLOVER

If the (same) units are produced 50% slower in w13 than w19 (as they are) and can travel 50% slower (as they do), then you can reload your nukes (and feed your ODA) at least that much slower in w13 than w19.

But this thread is not about w19 or you, is it?

Nope not about me, but it is about taking away my hard earned stats (even if it was accidental). I've taken in all calculations, world speed, units, game start and so on.. I was the first to reach 1 BILLION and considering my ODD during that task, it wasn't that easy. Either way, congrats to Deni for a well done job. :axemen:

Chrissy

DeletedUser

Well done Deniboy. Keep rocking :axemen:

Kind Regards,
Denis

DeletedUser45372

I dont want to take anything away from anyone in the billionaire club... But one day I will actually do the math behind it all.

W13 opened on Jan. 18th, 2008.
W19 opened on April 8th, 2008.

W13 is a speed 1 world, which means our world is, in game time, 4 years, 3 months and 10 days old. (~1560 days)
W19 is a speed 1.5 world, which means their world is, in game time, just over 6 years old. (~1480 days *1.5 = 2220 days = 6.08 years)

So while W19 may be newer, it is technically 2 years older than W13...

1 billion+ ODA is an amazing accomplishment, so don't take it as anything different. But don't make it out to be that you did something a lot better in less time, when in reality, you didn't.