1??2??3??4??5 ?

DeletedUser

What ever happened to that player. It's like he vanished

DeletedUser

Fun story. I believe he betrayed Yahoo! during the Invict war to join their side without the backing of all of his co-players. (changed the pass) and then proceeded to get butchered by I think both sides.
The war of course ended with Invict merging into Yahoo after several relatively stalemated back and forth ops and some noob emancipation to form what we now know as RIMJOB. The now dominant tribe in the Southwest of the world.

One of the old Co's that got chucked still plays RIMJOB actually.

-Eve

Reaction score
Debated whether or not to respond to this post.. and I by no means want to open up a discussion of what happened. That being said, don't forget to mention the part where simple discussions were happening between myself and "Invict" about the future....and when I brought the possibility to my recently acquired coplayer, he decided to (instead of having a conversation about it) wait until I said goodnight, and send every single troop on a 300 hour trip so he could jump ship to his irl buddies' account and begin nobling.

While I was absolutely 100% talking with the "enemy"..
["actually really great people/players of Invict" as I was trying to tell my co and eventually Yahoo.... who would you look at that, enjoy playing together now!:)]
..nothing had materialized at the point when I brought the possibility to William... When he reacted the way he did and threw my name in the dirt, I guess I can't blame Ronnie or any of the others who dealt with the situation in the way the saw fit. It was definitely hard to swallow being somebody who whole heartedly intends to play the game the right way... but I'm sure there will be opportunities to forgive on both sides.

//Andrew

DeletedUser

Thank Andrew.
It's nice to hear the alternate perspective.

A lot of things get lost in translation over Skype in the heat of an event.

-Eve

beebetter

That's an interesting perspective Andrew, it seems that you're saying what happened was you brought the possibility of switching sides and from that the co player decided to throw the account that he also worked so hard on away. Now instead of talking about how idiotic that sounds, let me provide an alternative perspective.

The way the other co player saw it was this:
Previously he made it clear that switching sides was 100% not an option, as he was a loyal member and had many friends in the tribe and to speak strategically it also didn't make sense.
You continually talk and collude with the enemy behind your co player's back,
You sent information to the enemy and significantly worsened our ability to attack, (screen caps of landing times of nukes/nobles from tribe members)
You changed the password so the co player couldnt get on to send his attacks during the op,
You had a silent agreement with the enemy tribe to not attack us
You selfishly made the decision to join the enemy without consulting your co and i quote "i'd rather ask for apology than permission"
To back that claim up, you sent our prestacked support from our frontline back BEFORE even telling your co about the switch. (yes he checked timestamps)

Now ill leave it to you guys to decide what really happened, i just want to provide the other side of the perspective without slandering Andrew, and i hope that he can learn and grow from this experience as i have, and maybe do less collusion with the enemy and more active participation in your tribes actual ops.

Regards
The Ex Co player of 1?2??3???4????5?????, and now current co player of Beebetter, William.

Edit: Just noticed how he said "recently acquired co player" thats funny to me because according to TW stats and my memory, i was there since he was like 10k points all the way up till the end (300k+). Why lie about that???

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was always curious about this, it seems the story has finally come out. :)

*GranTorino

As was I, better to hear the gossip later rather than never !

Interesting and very contrasting pair of perspectives to the story

SterlingArcher

I was actually very sympathetic with Andrew when that happened. Who wouldn't be tbh.
But in the end of the day, no matter what was the internal conflict between both players of the account... You did some shady things even before we realized you are a spy. It's hard to judge the situation because we don't have the required information, proof and facts to sway one way or another, so we can only judge according to the information we do have.

After it all happened, you did claim that William is lying and doing that purely out of personal agenda, which clearly is not the case as you admit yourself now.

In the end of day It's a classic TW ego driven move and gotta love the irony in the merge that followed it.

Andrew.

Reaction score
William,

You were a hot-headed irrational person since the second day I brought you on the account. 300k points is not a long time to have played with a coplayer btw.

Alas, in that short amount of time, you had gained my trust to the point where I thought I could handle bringing great news to you. You know darn well your friends and many others wouldn't have been thrown aside, I didn't want that either. What I didn't expect, was for you to send every single troop far far away out of spite because you never could handle somebody thinking differently than you.

In the end, although the 300k account got rimmed with no troops to defend itself... I have learned a valuable lesson. So as I said to you personally right after the fact, I wish you nothing but the best. As for Tom and your other coplayers in the future..... "fool me once--> shame on ME, fool em twice-->shame on THEM, each time you trash somebody's name, despite knowing they're a good person and you're being shady to cover your own tail.... --> shame on you know who."

DeletedUser119689

Will is a pretty chill guy haha, im on the account mainly. And havent had a problem with will and we get on well. Even when be was on your account and we talked to him he never was hot headed well not to anyone in the tribe that is. But maybe just towards you.

But yeah like i said will is a nice guy and calm from the time hes been on the bee account.

~Tom

Reaction score
Hey Tom.

That's great to hear. He definitely is chill for the most part, just didn't see eye-to-eye a few times I guess. As frustrating as it was, I actually have very little hard feelings towards William. TW will go on... and we both will learn from the moves we made.

At least for your sake, I hope. :eek::) #KeepYourTroopsCloseToHome

atmospherecf

Nothing personal, I feel bad about the account "1?2??3??4???5????"

I know you and William worked really hard to get that account top 10. Now, to see that account gone to waste.

I still wonder to this day, if you played the "right way," You would have been part of the merger and even possibly a top 5 account like Chubwa and Beebetter.

I hate seeing good accounts, especially a good player like yourself to be taken out of the game. You would have had a great future with us.

beebetter

William when I asked about the situation. said to me you had every right to be mad. and has been a great co. sometimes its a certain team . nothing wrong with that . no need for a thread on it. Bee...

DeletedUser

William when I asked about the situation. said to me you had every right to be mad. and has been a great co. sometimes its a certain team . nothing wrong with that . no need for a thread on it. Bee...
?? What would be a better use of a thread in the dead world known as w91? The only reason why one wouldn't want a thread about a subject is when they have something to hide...?