1/2 Price Nobles - Information Thread.

DeletedUser

it is now 6:p
but no we are not slowed down:D the world is totally alive, but we can have more nobles and more fun

DeletedUser

1/2 priced Coins, packets/packages and Nobles are all three very different things. Coins last forever and there aren't penalties for losing nobles (aside from their personal building cost). Packages are gone after they are used to build a noble and if you lose one of them defensively or you over-noble yourself, you start over from scratch to remake them. Nobles cost 40k/50k/50k on coin worlds, and are free on package worlds (provided you have enough packages stored). So let's focus on this world and go with 1/2 coins vs 1/2 nobles. If you have 800 villages, you need 801 to get that next noble. So half price is like 400 coins, which is a hell of a lot bigger discount as opposed to the 20k/25k/25k you'd save on that half-priced Noble. Suffice to say, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

DeletedUser

well yeah i figured it woudl be half price coins. but i think like dwar said that we wont get it cuz of how the world isnt slowing down. but ill say that its starting to get boring cuz of being only to make like a few nobles a day if that. just wish we had more so we can be more actively involved...

DeletedUser

1/2 priced Coins, packets/packages and Nobles are all three very different things. Coins last forever and there aren't penalties for losing nobles (aside from their personal building cost). Packages are gone after they are used to build a noble and if you lose one of them defensively or you over-noble yourself, you start over from scratch to remake them. Nobles cost 40k/50k/50k on coin worlds, and are free on package worlds (provided you have enough packages stored). So let's focus on this world and go with 1/2 coins vs 1/2 nobles. If you have 800 villages, you need 801 to get that next noble. So half price is like 400 coins, which is a hell of a lot bigger discount as opposed to the 20k/25k/25k you'd save on that half-priced Noble. Suffice to say, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

Let's use what you say..:

800 villages. To get the noble, for half-priced Noble, it will be 801 (20000 wood +25000 clay +25000 iron). The price will come out to: 16020000 wood, 20025000 clay, and 20025000 iron.

For half-coins it will be 400.5 (40000 wood + 50000 clay + 50000 iron). The price will come out to: 16020000 wood, 20025000 clay, and 20025000 iron.

How is there a "HUGE difference?" They come out to the same price, no matter what.

DeletedUser

you have to remember mate, thats it would be 800 coins for one noble. then it would be 400 coins per noble afterwards. there is a big difference, cuz a half priced noble would be like 25000k of each resource to get the noble. vs t400 coins for the noble instead of 800 coins for that one noble. see that difference now?

DeletedUser

Not really....Half Coins for 1 noble would be just be half of the coins, same price.
Half Price for 1 noble would keep the same amount of coins, but the coins would cost half.

They're basically the opposite of each other, but come to the same price.

DeletedUser

Not really....Half Coins for 1 noble would be just be half of the coins, same price.
Half Price for 1 noble would keep the same amount of coins, but the coins would cost half.

They're basically the opposite of each other, but come to the same price.

No, you're just not smart.

Someone else can explain though.

DeletedUser

In theory they are the same thing :icon_neutral:.

Having half price coins = half price nobles (less resources needed to build them as you can store x2 what you normally could)

Though just for the record.
Half price nobles/coins/whatever way you look at it - it all comes to the same result.

You store twice as many packets as you normally would. Overall coins needed for nobles doesn't half. You can just store double your coins which in theory makes it a half price noble.

Understand?
I even confused myself typing that at one point, hope it makes sense.

I'm thinking the way Dwarv is...So if I'm not understanding it right, then is the Mod not understanding it either? Or did I somehow accidentally put something else in my typings..?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking the way Dwarv is...So if I'm not understanding it right, then is the Mod not understanding it either? Or did I somehow accidentally put something else in my typings..?

no the mods are smart but you are not:D

right now the price for each coin is '28K w 30K c 25K i' so if I wanna build my 799th noble I should mint 800 coins which is 22.4M w 24M c 20M i

but after we get the half priced coins I still have to mint 800 coins to get my 799th noble but then each coin will cost me '14K w 15K c 12.5K i' so the total cost of 800 coins would be 11.2M w 12M c 10M i, so yeah there is a big defense there

did I do my calculations right?:D

K= Kilo
M = Mega
w = wood
c = clay
i = iron

DeletedUser

your analysis is right...though he might not understand your post coz your font is black. :p

DeletedUser

But how is your final answer different from building 400 coins at the price they are at now?

DeletedUser

because you need 800 coins to build your 799th nobleman not 400 coins
so they have to reduce the price of each coin not the number of coins you need to build the next noble (because then you will need to mint 400 coins for your 799th nobleman and 400.5 coins for your 800th nobleman:p)

DeletedUser

no the mods are smart but you are not:D

right now the price for each coin is '28K w 30K c 25K i' so if I wanna build my 799th noble I should mint 800 coins which is 22.4M w 24M c 20M i

but after we get the half priced coins I still have to mint 800 coins to get my 799th noble but then each coin will cost me '14K w 15K c 12.5K i' so the total cost of 800 coins would be 11.2M w 12M c 10M i, so yeah there is a big defense there

did I do my calculations right?:D

K= Kilo
M = Mega
w = wood
c = clay
i = iron

Correct.

The amount of coins needed to build a noble doesn't change. Just the price.

So if you need 800 coins to build the next noble, after the rule change - your still need those 800 coins.

But the price of each coin is halved due to the rule as lvl0h3n said - so instead of storing 13 coins per maxed req village, it'll be 26.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

correct.

And how about another thing: into the package worlds for example, a player have posibility to store all resource when he is into a village ("click once, store all" .. and it is not need for premium), why not same option to be available also here? Mean to have an combobox insteed of that link use for mint so a player that haven't premium to be able to mint all resource from 1 village more faster)

Dwarveneree, if the 1/2 priced Coins will be activate, can players from this world to have same options for faster coint mint (like players from pachage world) because how it is now, mint for non premium accounts is such big time consume.

DeletedUser

Dorin, that has been suggested many times in the proper forum, and the consensus is always that if a player wants that feature that they should help support the game by getting premium. And actually, the minting time won't change necessarily, unless you choose to mint the extra coins.

DeletedUser

so instead of storing 13 coins per maxed req village, it'le be 26.

Editted your post for you Dwarv :icon_wink:
Also, thanks for looking after me in .co.uk. I'm back now :icon_biggrin:
It's go time. Already picked up a village too :icon_biggrin:

Also, we're nearly below 900 players now, so we are getting closer! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

we are nowhere near below 900 players. we have 985 right now haha

i think we should hold a mass deletion of sat account of this whole worlds inactives.

or i think the mods shoudl see all the people who arent doing anything and establish the half priced coins.

DeletedUser

Dorin Baba - Bullroarer Took answered your question.
If you have premium, all it takes is a few minuets max.

Editted your post for you Dwarv

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll edit my post now :)