1/2 Price Nobles

DeletedUser

Its half price coints, as the quote in the first post says.

Ive sent in a mail to the admins, but thus far have not had a response.

DeletedUser

W12 was at a far more inactive stage than W15 was. I don't think they'll be introduced here for a while yet.

DeletedUser

although getting that feature on here would mitigate the increasing inactivity problem before it becomes too much f a problem

dreamr

half-price coins = twice as many coins. That nice until you actually try to build the nobles and realize it takes just as long as before. So it would take twice as long and twice as much resources to build twice the nobles. Mmm... and twice as many troops to accompany them. And then, assuming you actually conquered twice as many villages, twice as long spent rebuilding them.

Then again, if you have that much time on your hands to play this game, I don't think you really need twice as many nobles.

My 2 cents.

DeletedUser

half-price coins = twice as many coins. That nice until you actually try to build the nobles and realize it takes just as long as before. So it would take twice as long and twice as much resources to build twice the nobles. Mmm... and twice as many troops to accompany them. And then, assuming you actually conquered twice as many villages, twice as long spent rebuilding them.

Not if the coins are half price and the coins per noble stays as is (increasing by 1 each time you take a village). You can mints coins twice as fast, allowing education of more nobles

dreamr

Not if the coins are half price and the coins per noble stays as is (increasing by 1 each time you take a village). You can mints coins twice as fast, allowing education of more nobles

Ah, whoops. You're right. Now you see why I don't post often. Research takes too much effort.:icon_redface: