1/2 Price Nobles

DeletedUser

As those that play older worlds know, TW has the ability to make the price of nobles half price.

* Ability for worlds to have half priced nobles on both coin and packet worlds. This would only be implemented after a world wide vote in favor of the setting change. Example: Packets & coins would cost 14k/15/12.5k instead of 28k wood, 30k clay and 25k iron. This is mainly for older worlds who are experiencing issues with high noble prices.

I just wanted a general discussion to see how people felt about this. W12 had their vote several months ago, so theres a chance we could have a vote here for it soon, maybe.

The main advantages is that it would speed up the game for the more active players, and help greatly in nobling off the inactives which im sure every single tribe in W15 is struggling with, not to mention the barbarians. It will also help in speeding up the war and making it more interesting.

The only group that i dont see this benefiting are the inactives, and I dont see why we should be looking to accomodate them.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

I agree I personally am tired of having to switch all my trains to separate K's depending on who or what I'm working on.. And I know a few of my tribemates don't want to help me because they're low on nobles and/or inactive.. It is DA.. :lol:

DeletedUser

could be handy, would mean i could finaly make enough nobles to equal my nukes xD

DeletedUser

At this late stage in the game, I think this would be HUGE! Half the world is inactive and another 1/4 is bored. Effectively doubling everybody's noble count could spark life back into w15 and prevent people from leaving at the alarming rate in which they are.

foillat

I like it, as this world was going dead for a while but now it is picking up so it would make things interesting.

DeletedUser

I wanted this months ago, don't really mind about it now, i suppose it could be good.

DeletedUser

@ OP: You mean half price packets/coins?

Half price on nobles wont give significant change to the game, meanwhile half price packets/coins will.

DeletedUser

I just wanted a general discussion to see how people felt about this. W12 had their vote several months ago, so theres a chance we could have a vote here for it soon, maybe.

4-5 weeks means several months for you? :lol::lol: