1/2 Price Nobles

DeletedUser79042

When are they coming?

Last time I saw them coming I had to kill them all!!! Noone is coming anymore :lol:

When Morthy decides they should come.

I/we will still have to kill them :icon_rolleyes: Cheaper or not :lol:

Michael Wittman

Its clear in the rules when they come. Those begging for them are to lazy to farm. So lazy in fact, they request a rule change to make up for it

DeletedUser79042

Those begging for them are to lazy to farm. So lazy in fact, they request a rule change to make up for it

I never farm. I am not lazy. I just play a game and have a RL that is somehow time consuming as well and does not allow me to spend more time in game.

You are being unjust to us all slackers :lol:

DeletedUser96663

Farming is time wasted sending at barbs when we could be taking villages instead!!

Michael Wittman

Rolf I havnt farmed since like 1-2 million points. I was just messing with you guys. I can be quite the slacker too

DeletedUser79042

Slackers of W30 !

I got a formal Answer so:

A N N O U N C E M E N T!

There will be no reduction in noble prices unless the players drop below 1000.

I will just say that this is the game rule and we get to play by that. Unfortunately the admins do not see anything wrong with us complaining and stuff like that...

So, we wait dammit :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't get how we need the half price nobles. I'm doing fine :) unless having 30-60 nobles is bad.

DeletedUser79042

I don't get how we need the half price nobles. I'm doing fine :) unless having 30-60 nobles is bad.

Well. Having expensive noble prices extends the duration of the game. Alot. Without a profound scope anyway imo...

Warayama

Slackers of W30 !

I got a formal Answer so:

A N N O U N C E M E N T!

There will be no reduction in noble prices unless the players drop below 1000.

I will just say that this is the game rule and we get to play by that. Unfortunately the admins do not see anything wrong with us complaining and stuff like that...

So, we wait dammit :icon_neutral:

So 738 people to be killed...that don't quit and return with their 1 villa. It is quite amazing the number of players with only 1 villa or 0 villas ~ 700!

DeletedUser80608

If everyone just cleans up his / her cluster we will be way closer to the half priced nobles, so if you want them then work for it..

DeletedUser71844

They should close the worlds earlier so people can't join when everyone has like 400 villages.

If they did that then you would have your half-price nobles by now.
Personally, I thought nobles were pretty cheap anyway. It's only 50K you can get that in 2.5 hauls from most barbs.

Or everyone can go on strike and not renew their premium unless you get free nobles for a week.
Sound good?

Don't forget that you players are the ones that pay money to play this game.
You should get a little something back in return now and then.

But meh, it's not my problem xD

KarmaX

From their perspective: The longer you play, more premium they gather. Get it?

From our perspective: Get done with it as fast as possible. Win or get defeated and then move on with life. lol

silvereclipes

Who's leg do I have to hump around here to get a drink an half priced nobles.....:lol:

DeletedUser79042

Win or get defeated and then move on with life.
Or in a new world, (where PP would still be bought).

The way I see it, we are doomed to stay in this one indefinetly, at least till we get more nobles to settle our "differences" ...

Till then, we keep blasting with nukes :)