1/2 Price Nobles

DeletedUser79042

you keep blasting nukes :p im going to noble
It was about time you decided to do that... Good decision! I was getting on the 3d million difference from you :p

r2d3 BH. 8.041.870 844

Michael Wittman RAM 5.902.499 597

KarmaX

I'm catching up to you Mr. Robot. in points, trying my best in ODA but its unfair when I'm fighting with just stone age weapons while u use latest technology. :(

Mick876

Please can we have 1/2 price nobles so i can get over excited, take out several credit cards, max them out on nobles, get depressed, turn into an alcoholic and spend my days despising my wife and kids....

Please?

Michael Wittman

ill catch ya. i just dont have barbs to eat because im almost all frontline

DeletedUser79042

I'm catching up to you Mr. Robot. in points, trying my best in ODA but its unfair when I'm fighting with just stone age weapons while u use latest technology. :(
technology does not produce nobles I am afraid :)

ill catch ya.
+

i just dont have barbs to eat because im almost all frontline
=

willing, but unable to comply :lol:

DeletedUser

Please can we have 1/2 price nobles so i can get over excited, take out several credit cards, max them out on nobles, get depressed, turn into an alcoholic and spend my days despising my wife and kids....

Please?

What we need half price nobles for that?? Boy my wife and kids are going to be real mad when then find we don't even have them yet. oops/:icon_redface:

Warayama

What we need half price nobles for that?? Boy my wife and kids are going to be real mad when then find we don't even have them yet. oops/:icon_redface:

You should tell them that they will have an early Easter present. My guess we will have 1/2 price nobles by end of March...so get nobling all!

DeletedUser97155

Forgive me for what seems like a noobish question, but some comments have had me kinda confused as to what exactly half-priced nobles entails. Does it make educating nobles cheaper, or do you only need half the coins to educate; and, if its the latter, are you instantly credited with the nobles, or do you only have to mint half the coins from that moment forward?

And there is a vote on it, is there not?

MR.MR

Forgive me for what seems like a noobish question, but some comments have had me kinda confused as to what exactly half-priced nobles entails. Does it make educating nobles cheaper, or do you only need half the coins to educate; and, if its the latter, are you instantly credited with the nobles, or do you only have to mint half the coins from that moment forward?

And there is a vote on it, is there not?

1/2 price nobles means that future coins you mint cost 50% of their original price, with no back-pay on resources paid/coins stored

DeletedUser97155

Alright, that's pretty much what I thought it would be, but I don't like this as it gives smaller players the advantage. While I'm minting 1050 coins for nobleman 1050, all the player smaller than me will only have to mint 525 for the same amount. Kinda give the smaller player an advatage imo.

How come you took me off your sig? It made me feel important.

DeletedUser

I don't think it does give an advantage to smaller players at all. The price is the same for everyone and you have more villages to mint with when you are bigger.

It will just make this world go faster.