1...2... We're coming for you!

• Thread starter Social Disorder
  • Start date

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would be sad if the stats weren't like that. The size difference between our two tribes is astounding.

you say that like the whole tribes been focusing on you

those vills were taken by like 10 people,and mostly small ones at that

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If discussion of logical fallacy & its correct applications has no place here, then neither surely, do appeals to it...& i see those quite a lot

If you call someone on a logical fallacy for their argument that is being made, then it's different from discussing whether or not logical fallacies are applicable in general...

The size difference gets worse while you're losing, yes.

DeletedUser106241

you say that like the whole tribes been focusing on you

those vills were taken by like 10 people,and mostly small ones at that
Its kinda unarguable that you guys will have a lot more D than us, and so its going to be far easier for you to stack your own front comparative to our stacks.

DeletedUser105406

If you call someone on a logical fallacy for their argument that is being made, then it's different from discussing whether or not logical fallacies are applicable in general...

The size difference gets worse while you're losing, yes.

They are two different arguments; that's true but when i see 'logical fallacy' being shouted about in here, in relation to some assertion or whatever, i never can seem to trace the object of the objection...which i why i thought the matters of fact / metaphysical claims distinction was (yawn) justified cos it might explain why.

- the 'size matters' thing, i conceded long ago & also, i am eternally grateful for the patronage of some of my former vast neighbors, in this my first committed TW world; they didn't just help me survive, in otherwise inhospitable circumstances, they enabled me to prosper & it's been great...i learned a lot from them too so whichever finale timescape is allowed, i shall remain active & entertained....the fact that Revolution has endured so long too, where bigger & argubaly better Tribes have not, is something I'm proud of - if baffled by - & all my Members know I'm very glad for & appreciative of them...feels like a farewll speech tbh...

DeletedUser108646

Its kinda unarguable that you guys will have a lot more D than us, and so its going to be far easier for you to stack your own front comparative to our stacks.

Remember we are also at war with HONOR who seems more offensively capable...