1/3 Coins

DeletedUser64592

almost 2 days this has been up, can we have a ingame vote now? What else do we need to do?

DeletedUser

It's the weekend, the earliest this will receive a response is probably Monday.

If the point is to speed up the world I'd vote for:

1. Remove morale.
2. Make max sitting before an account is deleted be 30 days and make it affect all current sits. I'd say this would get the world to under 200 accounts in less then month.

DeletedUser64592

1. Remove morale.
2. Make max sitting before an account is deleted be 30 days and make it affect all current sits. I'd say this would get the world to under 200 accounts in less then month.

now that is a great idea. Okay so Monday, when we get someone able to do something about this are we able to do any of the other ideas put up here as well?

i vote for deleting all barbs lets force players to attack each other lets stop barb whores

Remove morale.

Make max sitting before an account is deleted be 30 days and make it affect all current sits

probably can't do all of them to be sure but i know morale has been removed on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Doubt any of that will happen, it never happened on any other world, apart from the morale.
But yeah.

DeletedUser64592

yes: 15
no: 4

i think i counted it right, none players of the world don't count right? if lewder counts we are at 16 yes

we are approaching Tuesday now...

15/19= 79%

i think only 66% yes is required on the forum vote if i remember right to get an in-game vote?

Also it appears all agree on removal of morale after 2 1/2+ years of the world LOL

DeletedUser64821

Is voting off morale a legit issue? Cause I'm pretty sure anyone that isn't one of those little ones hiding from everyone else would vote it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would probably be.

Also snap, don't count my vote, remember, I'm just giving my 2 cents. :D

AndyJc

Problem is for me if morale was turned off I'd be happy for coins to stay as they are.

Morale is a much bigger issue than coins.

DeletedUser

having morale off is good but it be no good when your out of nobles

DeletedUser27

It will be an ingame vote, so this here wouldn't really count.

If it did, I'd be voting no.

DeletedUser

1. Remove morale.

I like this proposal. Get rid of the dross of all forms. Sat accounts do nothing but drag down the best players and make them waste time keeping dead accounts alive. Good thing I'm in a tribe which doesn't allow them, so nothing better to do than actually play my own account. :)