1/4 price nobles and end game

DeletedUser

Can we get the end game phase soon please and also 1/4 price nobles.The world is all but won but we need to just get it finished so we can finally declare TLA as the Kings and Queens of world 29.

DeletedUser87372

I second this notion, but if not, please outline the exact requirements for initiating end game phase as whilst we can see what the conditions were for other worlds, that has varied and there has never been an official response on that, those that are being slaughtered, would probably be just as happy entering into endgame and I know many within the winning tribe are completely focused on getting to endgame.

DeletedUser

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:
The world must be at least two years old.
The player count must be below 300.
The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

So we aint quite at 200 players yet but it wont be long lets face it,as for the second part the world is over 2 years old player count is below 300 and yes the 2 top tribes own more than 85 percent so i dont see why we cant stop the restarts and morale.

DeletedUser79621

That part I agree should be done ASAP. However, what you seem to have missed from the announcement is that they said it would be around two weeks before the removal of morale and disablement of restarts were completely initiated. Also there is the fact that they are doing it on a minimum of 7 worlds so it is bound to take time. Just relax and it will be done soon enough.