1 of 5 fingers

Paladin606

There are things I'd love to say but unfortunately we live in a "monopoly" run forum system. So instead let's just consider this a "W23 General Chat". Since there's only 3 or 4 of us that even say anything here maybe this will help us keep some spark for this world.

I believe one topic for discussion was W23 Player Histories,Any present players or past that wish to stop by and throw us their story please feel free.

Anything else someone wants to add the floor is yours.

000202C7.gif

joe f is freakin amazing

I suggest that the top 100 players join one tribe and call it a day :p

joe f is freakin amazing

Yeah I guess so, pretty much everyone on this world has attacked eachother and there have been too many wars between the remaining people so it would be a good idea to just end it whilst we still can.

DeletedUser95913

now that would be an idea, if it could get worked out... only 137 players left on the world... I am sure 37 or more are inactive/sat.... so anyone truely active would end up in the final tribe and then we could put w23 to bed

(and see Paladin there are some of us that may still post.... every once in awhile)

DeletedUser

I havent played this world in over a year and dont know anything since SV dissolved, but personally speaking I think anyone that has remained a part of this world for so long and has been active deserves to win it and win the PP prize. Not that my opinion means anything anymore lol but would be nice to see everyone being awarded for their efforts :)

Paladin606

I'm game! 3+yrs is a long damn time. Like joe mentioned,We've all fought with and against most people on this world. Obviously found a way to survive all battles from the past so anyone still fighting deserves a victory here.
All active players (that are actually "active") in one tribe and we'll call it-
000204FD.gif
"The Legion of Doom!"

Hey jinx of course your opinion still matters here,all w23 soldiers remembered. :)

(hi blue :icon_smile:)

DeletedUser

Oh hello, Pally! Get back in the kitchen and finish the birthday cake for sweetums before she belts you with the rolling pin again!

Not so sure about this 1 tribe idea. We're enjoying killing things.... The most fun we've had since we came here. :lol:
Joe is an ass, but we may be able to work with some others. :icon_twisted:

Hackster2000

I don't understand how the world can still be fun = P
Nice to see you still about Jinx ... how much longer did you stay and play after I had gone? If you were around to see SV I'm guessing more than a year.
What ever happens, nothing will beat W23 for the first year of game play it provided. Was an amazing world. Everyone deserves the pp for sure!

DeletedUser

I agree would be great for this merge to come through.

This world just stale and a battle of the inactive eaters, not true skill , but activity.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how the world can still be fun = P
Nice to see you still about Jinx ... how much longer did you stay and play after I had gone? If you were around to see SV I'm guessing more than a year.
What ever happens, nothing will beat W23 for the first year of game play it provided. Was an amazing world. Everyone deserves the pp for sure!

Well that was more of me staying in touch with people on skype, though that too has stopped long ago lol. I quit back in September 2010 for school and I dont miss it too much even though I really did at first. NBG merged with Juiced like right after I left lol. and ya its good to see you around too sam :)

you still play with wicker?! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92560

I agree would be great for this merge to come through.

This world just stale and a battle of the inactive eaters, not true skill , but activity.

LOL I bet you want it end cos we r kicking your's asses ,but you will be dead before this will happened

inactive my ass we r kicking live acc's not dead ,cos you guys noble it dead acc's before we can take anything so we just eat what is red dots on map and we will not stop it till you all will be rimmed

stop taking barbs in rim and all will be end sooner ,cos we will be rim you sooner :icon_wink:

Paladin606

Fallout whats yer IGN? I can't comment if I don't even know what side your on. :icon_razz: (if I had to guess I'd say NBG..."Fallout" just sounds like a NBG kinda name) :p

And welcome back sleepy! We sure could use a legend like you on an account here...:icon_smile:...on EDL's side though,the enemy doesn't need any more good players. lol

DeletedUser

What I like is Fallout waffles on yet the comment he is replying to was made by someone who only looked in and isn't even playing this world! *giggles quietly :)

DeletedUser92560

What I like is Fallout waffles on yet the comment he is replying to was made by someone who only looked in and isn't even playing this world! *giggles quietly :)

well I play in this world little longer than you and I bet that you guys have think that when you did won w33 that here will be the same and it will be all end soon but guess what here things run little different than on w33 and we will rim you guys ,cos we would might go for this idea if there was not you guys who play this world like two month and now you would be in wining tribe so hahaha nice try

oh pally I m not in nbg I m in w23O:icon_smile:

DeletedUser95913

Um... fallout, I would guess I have been on this world even longer then you. Actually, longer then most, if not all remaining players on the world. So please don't give any of this BS about jumpers from w33, I think the only ones remaining from that world are original Hawks from this world, save my co, I brought over from w33.

DeletedUser

LOL I bet you want it end cos we r kicking your's asses ,but you will be dead before this will happened

inactive my ass we r kicking live acc's not dead ,cos you guys noble it dead acc's before we can take anything so we just eat what is red dots on map and we will not stop it till you all will be rimmed

stop taking barbs in rim and all will be end sooner ,cos we will be rim you sooner :icon_wink:

You not seen the map ? :icon_neutral:

There is a reason I started up on w57 (bar the friends there) and here, instead of w23 and that is because this world just look at it. :icon_redface: :lol:

But not my problem , I would like to see you 'kick my ass though ' :icon_confused:

Be hard to find me :lol:

Paladin606

w23 and that is because this world just look at it. :icon_redface: :lol:

Hey what's wrong with this world!?

And yes w23o is doing well lately but I hardly think anyone is thinking about re-locating to the rim anytime soon so..yeah let's keep that kinda talk down please.:icon_wink:

NBG is kickin my arse these days,hats off to those guys. active fudgers! :icon_razz: I'mma have to get used to fighting enemies with half a brain again,has been awhile. :cough:winton,beppe:cough: :lol: