1 or 2 co's needed

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I have a pretty wide time to play tribalwars but unfortunately I have to do what most tw players don't, and actually go to sleep. That and i have work too. Looking for two co's for the times between 01:00 and 16:00.

Skype is a necessary for my co-players and to be atleast willing to learn. No previous experience needed just be open minded and willing to get stuck in. Pm me on here or add me on skype: guildedshade1 if you are interested.

Thanks,
Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dan138 said:
No previous experience needed just be open minded and willing to get stuck in.

Solo accounts absolutely perform better than accounts with inexperienced co-players.

Seems weird that you'd rather handicap yourself than simply play your own account.

The benefit of 24/7 activity is massively overrated.

ashoka1

Hey all,

I have a pretty wide time to play tribalwars but unfortunately I have to do what most tw players don't, and actually go to sleep. That and i have work too. Looking for two co's for the times between 01:00 and 16:00.

Skype is a necessary for my co-players and to be atleast willing to learn. No previous experience needed just be open minded and willing to get stuck in. Pm me on here or add me on skype: guildedshade1 if you are interested.

Thanks,
Gregory

Greg

I am looking for coplayer as well and I play 1-19 st

Hit me up on skype if you open to play on my account.

Hope you have my skype

DeletedUser

Solo accounts absolutely perform better than accounts with inexperienced co-players.

Seems weird that you'd rather handicap yourself than simply play your own account.

depends what you let other players do.......

DeletedUser

The pitfalls of 9 hours of continuous activity are massively underrated.

DeletedUser111085

Suppose it depends on how long you can play, an hour a day then you probably could benifit from co-players regardless of how good/bad they are however if you are someone who can be active all day then yeah having an inexpeirienced co might not make too much of a difference, in fact last time i let someone random co-play my account i woke up with the account in a mess.

DeletedUser

I have 3 months off college soon, what the hell, I can fill 10-16 if this is still needed, I'm on GMT time so really I can do 10-1am ST.

DeletedUser100646

You have a vivid imagination and a statistical pool of what, none?

It's pretty hard for a co player to be so bad they're worse than not having somebody online at all, use of scripts, min sends, all the basics take what, 30 minutes to teach and beyond that just say "If you're not sure what to do, do nothing or revert to x"

The [not but pretty much] only downside then has nothing to do really with inexperience,but to do with trust(reliability) and expectation(reliability.)

And besides, you can take on 'experienced' players as co's and find they essentially got the points their old accounts list by .. well.. god alone knows how. In many ways better to start off assuming somebody knows jack and you'll have to teach them than keep discovering holes in a person's knowledge of the game you didn't know were there until too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking for an experienced co player, possibly two who can play between 00:00 ST to around 12:00 ST. Obviously a mail to me ingame would be appreciated. Same username as forum name.

- IN