1 prem world, 1 nonprem world

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11055855
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11055855

please guys, for the love of god, for every world you release with premium features enabled, also release one with premium features disabled. the game is no longer playable unless you waste money on premium, which i realize is great for you guys, but for those of use who have stuck with this game over the years and carried you to where you are today- its a slap in the face and a knife in the back.

i want to play the game without being forced to spend money non-stop in order to be able to play. tw would be nothing if it wasn't for loyal players like me, so show some damn respect instead of treating your player base like cattle. let all the premium pansies play in they're own sandbox and let those who actually want to play have their own world. i think im done with the game, i really want to play but im not bleeding money in order to do so.

Dandalion

Reaction score
Prem is honestly ruining this game and making old school players turn their back on it. Its no longer about building knowledge and farm. Now its just about the size of your wallet.
I would also like to see more nonprem worlds as this is really funny seeing a guy next to you gain double your points over night haha

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally I agree, however JawJaw explained a couple weeks ago in the Tribalwars Discord that it isn't feasible to do so.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
Head over to Polish/German worlds. They start non pp and pp world at same time, play on non pp world and earn some pp on pp world by selling resources and spend it on world you actually play. Language can be problem at times, but many people there speak English too, and also you can just right click on page and choose "translate to English" lol so its playable.

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
never gonna happen when people are spending tens hundrends or the rare case millions of PP on a single world. They even said a few years ago the next non PP world was W150 which at the time was roughly 6 years in the future.

play .co.uk 54 if you want english or just use translate for other servers which do release non pp worlds. let the people brag about winning when they drop all this PP on this infested server

Bojack

Reaction score
Where is the next classic server? Why there is no Classic server in the game?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but top players will continue to promise pp abuse isnt a thing

I don't get this logic. Features of the game are there for people to use. We all know the settings, so I've never understood how premium use can ever be considered 'abuse'.

There are worlds already on .net for non premium gameplay. Classic! Tournament! So there is almost always one running.

Premium based worlds tend to run much faster than non-premium worlds because - for better or worse depending on your opinion - speed the game up so much. Opening one of each up simultaneously would end up with a huge imbalance within a year. Which financially I can't imagine being a viable business model.

I'd like a 'normal' world to come out once a year with reduced premium features, but but then again Classic pretty much covers that :)

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
I don't get this logic. Features of the game are there for people to use. We all know the settings, so I've never understood how premium use can ever be considered 'abuse'.

because it provides an advantage that is absolutely insurmountable unless you resort to the same embarrassing tactics. it's not a feature that the game had it was implemented to make money which it has done wonders for tw.

just look at W118 you can literally noble a 100 point barb and pp it to 10k points in 1.5 days which again is not possible unless you resort to extreme PP abuse.

I don't know how you defend that unless you work for TW or do it yourself. Yes a good portion of those PP boosting would still win without it because they've been around longer and are better.

Just look at the start up difference in the non pp world on .co.uk there isn't a single player over 2K points and it opened the same day (albiet slower setting 2-1.5) but 118 has people with multiple villages because they are just buying resources and reducing build costs that unless you are one of them you are basically irrelevant in the world.

before pp market reduced build costs etc buying premium for a premium account made it easier to manage mainly through lower time to do tasks but kept resources/village times etc the same, there wasn't abuse then because it was still a level playing field.

i could start on w118 right now and drop 100s of dollars and in what a few days if that be ahead of any non pp abusing player that started the world when it opened.

I'd like a 'normal' world to come out once a year with reduced premium features, but but then again Classic pretty much covers that :)

literally found posts of jawjaw 2+ years ago saying that would never happen until 150 which at the time was around w104 i believe opening lolol. premium just rakes in too much money for it to go away now so the same pp abusers will just continue to farm and dump cash to stat pad wins and the occasional new player will figure things out and join in the pp abuse while the majority quit, but they'll make more money off of the 100 pp abusers than 10,000 regular players so it won't stop until there's only the whales. but it doesn't matter someones said the same thing before me and somone will say it after and it's been said hundreds of times for years, but in the end pp=money and thats all that matters. and basically you are just saying you don't make money so go play this 1 world while we pump out multi pp enabled worlds because we don't give a crap if you aren't dropping $$$$

you could take the most skilled player only giving him regular premium, am, fa and pit him 1v1 against the most average pp abuser and the pp abuser wins every single time and it's not close because the pp user is dropping tens or hundreds of thousands of PP.

it's not just TW, but video games in general, anything EA puts out like their sports games, COD went through a phase and at least battle passes are the new standard, imagine if cod sold gun packs for $250 that gave you guns that did 10x the damage of any standard gun, plenty of people would buy it and they'd make a killing you'd either have to join in or quit the game because at that point it's no longer skill sure some person who has never played a shooter or sucks at that would still lose often because they can't aim but now the average player with a 250 dollar gun is going to embarrass top level players if they run standard equipment.

/end negative rant

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why so mad?

I am one of .net's highest pp spenders and I guarantee you - everything you explained here right now you can achieve yourself without spending a single dollar on this game.
Get farming already and game on. There are plenty of guides here. Even @Mintyfresh has proven that you can farm 20k pp on a new fresh acc. Which is more than enough to get you going on a new world too boost yourself to top 10 nicely.

Also keep in mind that this pay2win system made us all able to play this game for free in the first place if we wish to do so. Many years ago this wasn't the case. Had to buy a new premium account every month for a few €

Yes, it sucks if someone spends alot of money on this game, but you can achieve close to the same amount for free

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Actually that was several years ago when the state of the game was very different and you could be effectively competitive without spending money.

Unfortunately that is no longer the case anymore.

If you are unable or unwilling to spend the equivalent of a 'small car' per world on the offers that Inno puts out then it is unlikely that you will ever be competitive (i.e. be top 10). This is on top of the fact that 20k pp used to be a comparatively large amount and shortly before that time of writing I was top 3 80% of the world and spent a massive 14k pp total. Currently 20k pp is a small drop in the bucket compared to what most accounts will get through in the first week let alone an entire world.

I used to champion this game as fairly MTX light compared to its competitors because the average player could only spend time rather than money and still have a reasonable expectation of being having a good time.

But as of the last couple of years they have aggressively ramped it up and now at the top level this game is frankly dogshit as the amount of money being spent weekly is skewing peoples moral compasses as they are desperate to get returns on their considerable monetary investments. Its a little bit sad from my perspective how this amazing strategy game is barely about strategy anymore, personal opinion anyway

Im not going to proclaim the game as 'dead' but perhaps it would be better for everyone if it was.

Jfelao

Reaction score
totally agree, this comunity only cares about money, and not about how feel the people who play the game

cuxy

bolimekicma

Reaction score
the uk server just recently started a no premium world.

Mods mentioned .net community is too small to be split into non pp and pp worlds. Next non pp world as mentioned above would be w150.

World 118 Statistics
Number of players:11843

Meanwhile on .uk

World 54 Statistics
Number of players:2659

Greed is all this is. They could've sold skins for villages that others can see on map, items for your profile, some backgrounds or something, and do pretty much anything and make some money that way, but NO, they literally decided to kill game for 99% of players just out of pure greed. They even refuse to limit pp spending on like 1k a day, or hell even "only" 10k a day, just pure greed.

Also lol at caligula, already has four 10k villages. Pure skills.

Reminds me of those "F2P" games where you get useless bolt action riffle (that takes like 3 shots to head to kill close range) along with your entire team, and then guy in enemy team comes in with ak47 or m60 and mows down everyone and claims he won because of skills and how we all suck.

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
the only difference the game had previously was if you couldn't afford premium was managing your account was easier obviously a big deal in later stages in the game but next to no impact start up wise. and the cost difference was much smaller like buying premium you werent going over $100 a year unless you were playing multiple accounts

so now for new players they have to waste a world farming pp if they even know about it to plan for the next world to open in months too lol.

20k isnt close to what people are spending to be top 10 if you plan on maintaining that ranking. maybe in the first week lol.

top 10 w117 you are likely 100k+ and obviously even higher for the most obvious abusers

like previously mentioned rank 1 w118 is literally just buying their lead nobling 100 point barbs and pp boosting them to 10,495 in a day. the entire early game meta has changed as a result of this. obviously you know this rage since you like you said are the biggest one. heck even later staged worlds are still impacted because of the pp accounts being 2x the next rank lol

i dont expect people doing this let alone rage who is one of the biggest pp users to not defend this tactic, but it is pretty pathetic, massively altering the game and the meta as long as providing a new barrier of entry.

and its not going to change so its essentially pointless but it's hilarious to see the accounts defending this are not surprisingly staff and the biggest abusers.

"hey guys im dropping thousands and thousands of pp on this world ive bought or farmed multiple worlds for so just do the same! its easy to be good at this game just noble barbs until you are twice the size of anyone and team up with the majority of other pp abusers to easily win a world" oh wait you are brand new? well plan to pp farm and save it for months until you have enough to actually be competitive and can finally play a world.

honestly id pay to watch any pp abuser have to join a world with minimal or no pp to get dicked on by someone spending thousands and thousands.

its funny that so many of the pp users magically get bored or only have interest in early game/start up where pp has the most impact

Last edited:

Lord Jeev

Reaction score

There are worlds already on .net for non premium gameplay. Classic! Tournament! So there is almost always one running.

Premium based worlds tend to run much faster than non-premium worlds because - for better or worse depending on your opinion - speed the game up so much. Opening one of each up simultaneously would end up with a huge imbalance within a year. Which financially I can't imagine being a viable business model.

I wouldn't really call the ability to spend money on a game a 'feature', more like a trapping. But in either case, I'm curious to know how TW ran for so long without all of these premium feature as a viable business if you believe that it isn't viable.
In fact, TW is the game that got Inno up and running, they released TW2 which was supposed to be the premium version as well as multiple other games before adding pay to win to this game as well. That would suggest that tribalwars was hugely popular and incredibly lucrative before the addition of pay to win.
If you consider this then the addition of pay to win is just pure greed on their part, it's a shame that they ruined one of their original games and (in mmy opinion) their name just for extra cash. I've stayed away from anything made by innogames for a long time and will probably continue to do so.

Deleted User - 848983838

no matter how lucrative it was before its nothing to what it is now, i was and always will be against the pp game, but its a pointless arguement you are just wasting your time, we are lucky to get classic/hp and the occasional non premium world even if its every 3-5 years. other servers have non premium worlds more often and google translate exists.

if you were purchasing premium+am+fa for the entire year i think you spent around a bit over 5,000 premium which I dont remember the old purchase rates, but thats $50 a year a player buying all premium options. Now a days a whale will spend hundreds (and some thousands) on a single event. Doesn't matter how much money they made before they are making thousand times more what they were before, less players = less need for staff/server makes it even cheaper.

old tw is gone, trying to change it will just anger yourself and it sucks

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TW may not be dead but it is declining and the developers/creators seem more interested in making some money while they still can rather then listen to the community they have grown over the past 16 years or so

so as a question to the mods and developers:
1. what has the community gained from the increase in premium worlds??
2. what has the community gained from all the extra features/events that revolve around pp??
3. has the game prospered since becoming more money orientated??

because personally i see no benefits for the community, thats being treated like a cash cow