1 prem world, 1 nonprem world

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11055855
  • Start date

Mr.Paratoner

Reaction score
Well thry are making it for each 50 world but ı think should be more often Yes atleast one in a year ... So all can play some with fun Yes classics good but honestly you shouldnt sleep or you should have 2-3 good coplayer for playing in classics in normal world with nb you may sleep and you may play by yourself for fun ...

Deleted User - 10266928

From what I've seen, it's possible to be top 3 in a world a month after startup while also having made 20k pp in that same world. Admittedly, it requires knowing the market very well, and if everyone played that same way you'd end up with significantly lower gains, but it does seem to be possible. Having said that, it does rely on a different skillset than just playing the classic way, which I don't find particularly appealing.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From what I've seen, it's possible to be top 3 in a world a month after startup while also having made 20k pp in that same world. Admittedly, it requires knowing the market very well, and if everyone played that same way you'd end up with significantly lower gains, but it does seem to be possible. Having said that, it does rely on a different skillset than just playing the classic way, which I don't find particularly appealing.
Yeah, no... That only happens if everyone is in the world to make Premium, you would never be top 3 on a world like 120 with that strat.

Kenn93x

Reaction score
Hi.

Former TW player here, started back in 07/08 and kept on playing till 2014'ish. The way they shaped the game from being one of the finest PvP RTS games into a P2W platform annoys me to this very day, which is also what is keeping me away from this game. Somehow I end up looking at the forums every now and then with hopes of the good old days to return, but from what I've seen thus far I guess thats just simply not going to happen.

Are there still other international servers that do open non-prem worlds? Pretty sure I saw something about that for a year back or so.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi.

Former TW player here, started back in 07/08 and kept on playing till 2014'ish. The way they shaped the game from being one of the finest PvP RTS games into a P2W platform annoys me to this very day, which is also what is keeping me away from this game. Somehow I end up looking at the forums every now and then with hopes of the good old days to return, but from what I've seen thus far I guess thats just simply not going to happen.

Are there still other international servers that do open non-prem worlds? Pretty sure I saw something about that for a year back or so.

125 is non pp, and .pl has non pp worlds

d4m0

Reaction score
Yeah, no... That only happens if everyone is in the world to make Premium, you would never be top 3 on a world like 120 with that strat.
If everyone wants to make premium then who's buying the resources? I did once play an account that was top 3 a couple months in and made about 60k pp in that time, but this was a long time ago and at least one of the other two accounts at the top of the rankings was a horrible player who just kept buying resources off us lol
125 is non pp, and .pl has non pp worlds
.de also, there's a new one starting in a couple days in fact