1 Rim Player Vs 80k Point Tribe.

le smash

Hello all, just thought this might be a little interesting.

So I started 1 month and 12 days ago in this world, in the northwest section, all by myself with several large players nobling near me on the rim, so obviously I had to go big, or get rimmed.

This small tribe PAL, decided to recruit in my 20x20. They originally had 8 players in my 20x20. I ended up getting an invitation into HITMAN, and it is then that I informally declared war on the PAL tribe, on my own, a 1 vs 8 man war, and I had started after 6 of the players.

My first noble was an ex-PAL member, that left his tribe JUST before I nobled him, but he just joined as well.

Here are the "official" war stats thus far.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Le Smash

Side 2:
Tribes: PAL
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 14
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,796
Side 2: 12,347
Difference: 551

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,673
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,673

image.php

At the moment I have a train headed at a village in which went barbarian after I :axemen:nuked him, he was in PAL as well.

There are only 3 of their players remaining

thegaffster3
JairZ
Mkin

I just thought this was a little funny, it has been extremely fun on my behalf to get their messages and such, pleading that I stop. This is what makes Tribal Wars fun. :icon_biggrin:

Sample Messages:

lilgoru on 17.05. at 21:51
plz stop attacking me i just started this game plz noble someone else
and besdies if u keep attickign me i just downgrade all my stuff to lvl 1 and it be pointless to u and a nucince to me
lilgoru on 23.05. at 01:42
nice try but u wont noble me i am positive off it

Le Smash on 23.05. at 06:10
probably not

lilgoru on 23.05. at 16:24
y attack me and not the barbarian villages next to u???

Le Smash on 23.05. at 18:23
Those are my farms

Le Smash on 24.05. at 23:44
Wait, I did noble you.
Le Smash on 24.05. at 20:12
Restart.

Also I wouldn't use your troops in attacking me, I have a noble headed to your village...may want to try to kill that.

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 20:14
You think you know what I r doing?

I r teh beastest.

Le Smash on 24.05. at 20:15
Lol. Ok.

What are you doing then? If you impress me I'll withdraw my nuke and noble

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 22:41
Let's just say I have a real life friend in HIT. Some million points.

And thanks for not being a total jerk to me like the last guys (seriously). :D

Le Smash on 24.05. at 22:45
I'm about to be in HIT actually

Le Smash on 24.05. at 22:50
No reason to be a jerk, I would think. O:

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 22:52
Pretty cool tribe.

Well, this sucks, my tribes aren't responding.

I don't know how long I can stand being wiped out repeatedly any more xD.

I can support you if you'd like for more stuff before you take it all :(.

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 22:59
So I guess there's nothing I can do to live? I'd be willing to help with whatever I can. I'm about to get my nobleman, literally a couple hours left :(

Le Smash on 24.05. at 23:06
If your friend coolman doesn't have that many troops I may turn my sights to him.

I suggest you dodge my attack

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 23:08
Cool Man is my Paladin, lol.

I accidental attacked with him :(

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 23:08
lol, i just fail i guess :(

Le Smash on 24.05. at 23:08
I mean the guy in your tribe ;)

Le Smash on 24.05. at 23:10
Anyways you have 2 minutes, either all your troops die but neither do like 400 of my axemen and 200 of my light calv, or you keep your troops you have, I suggest the 2nd one, but whatever your instincts tell you

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 23:12
Oh, I do have a tribe full of people like that, but I don't want to just be jerks to them. But I could join a tribe with you and we could own face *hopeful*.

I've just spent to much time getting built up, then slaughtered to much :(

WillyPwnz on 24.05. at 23:14
I would like to keep my troops and my village though (I guess just village now). So what do I need to do?
4. Note that I edited one of the words he used, mods don't like that stuff. This is also one of my future noblings. This will be the last guy I take out in the area, want him to build his villages up for me so it's less work on my behalf.
Le Smash on 29.05. at 21:53
Read my profile, noob.

Mkin today at 02:01
You schall not call me a noob , f****** loser man !!!

Le Smash today at 02:02
Go ahead and take me out then.

Le Smash today at 02:03
You did start a week before me, you should be past me, right?
That's all there is to it. Hope you enjoyed a bit of my noobish expeditions. I know I am, too bad there aren't many PAL people left in my area for me to noble. :icon_sad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser22924

well nice handling everything in ur area:icon_wink:

i give u probs for that.

DeletedUser

Ermmm....

I was told the toilet was this way...

Maybe its just the smell of scorched behinds from all the rimming?

DeletedUser

Oh...

Maybe i shouldnt mention things relating to my past times other than TW's :lol:

le smash

Not really. It is just only 1 person is replying to this in my tribe and it's bugging me that this is even an issue

DeletedUser

I noble a barb on the rim from time to time to go after sim city players.

DeletedUser

1 2 3 .. no one else post here and lets just let this go to page 2 never to be seen again...

Or thyo be nice and move to general disscusion

DeletedUser

You are dieing for attention huh...
Not really.
Really.

This thread is more than enough proof of that.

You only posted after you were already winning. This proves that:
1. You probably wouldn't have posted if you'd lost, which means all you wanted with glory, i.e. attention.
2. There was no real constructive purpose the the thread. You weren't looking for help, you weren't looking for support and you weren't looking for advice. What you wanted was, again, glory and praise.

The angle of the thread is "I'm great, I took out a Tribe by myself" as opposed to "Look at how bad tribe X is". Both would achieve the same goal, decrediting the tribe, but this way the attention is all on you.

Of course this is a perfectly legitimate use of P&P, and most major tribes will attempt something similar at some point, so i'm not criticising you per se, just telling you that you do in fact want attention, but then again, don't we all?

le smash

True, true. But my purpose was I just thought it was interesting, and a bit of a triumph that I was able to do this. I'm not necessarily EGO boosting, cause if you read my profile that's already there...just sharing my expedition. ;)