1 week of honour

DeletedUser111250

Hello everyone

I hope that everyone feels about this world like me: lost.

Taking this away will hold back many people from playing Tribal Wars.
As W85 is the last non P2W, we can make fun of it.
under the influence of the Belgium and Indian communities, we came us with the following idea:

What if we put 1 week in sign of the last non p2w world. Lets us all be 1 big family tribe (named: RIP TW) for 1 week in which we honour everything we did during the past worlds. Lets all come together that week and we might find friends from other world and you surely will make new ones.
I hope to reach every single tribe leader and every single member of this world.

Lets us know what you think about this idea and we might organize this with whole the world.

Thanks for your attention

Andreazzz | SassySwagGuru
Note: Sagar says hi

Garrock

Only thing that I can think of that would honor any time that I've devoted to TW, the friends I've made who knew me and respected me for my style of play and ethics, and the tribes I've led would be to play and lead with that same aggression, and same enthusiasm that I once had for TW. A week of hugging would be antithetical to my style of play.

I honor those old nemeses (should there be any remaining) and friends by giving them the dignity of trying my very best to slay them!

Last edited:

DeletedUser118781

Only thing that I can think of that would honor any time that I've devoted to TW, the friends I've made who knew me and respected me for my style of play and ethics, and the tribes I've led would be to play and lead with that same aggression, and same enthusiasm that I once had for TW. A week of hugging would be antithetial to my style of play.

I honor those old nemeses (should there be any remaining) and friends by giving them the dignity of trying my very best to slay them!
Agree with Garrock here. That being said, the least InnoGames could have done was to make this last non-p2w world show up as the recommended world for once, so the world actually expands beyond the inner core and feels like an actual world (instead of an HP round), to give us veterans a decent goodbye, and the game a decent burial. We deserved this much.

master of the rangers

Well Said Garrock, Will be good to play with you again! Shame this isn't a coin world though :D

Nonetheless, best of luck to all, lets make it a good one eh!

DeletedUser

Only thing that I can think of that would honor any time that I've devoted to TW, the friends I've made who knew me and respected me for my style of play and ethics, and the tribes I've led would be to play and lead with that same aggression, and same enthusiasm that I once had for TW. A week of hugging would be antithetical to my style of play.

Antithetical. I've always hated that word since English class in school - my teacher loved it way too much.

With regards to the OP, no.

Erig

Hugging should not be the way to honor the old TW. Wars should be. In fact, I think you should be advocating a 'no merger' suggestion for all tribes lasting the entire world instead of being a family tribe for one week (even though it does show unity). It would be more respectful to play the last non-P2W world like tribal wars was originally played in the early worlds, but I doubt all will agree.

Just a vision though. At this point, mergers between tribes have become way too commonplace.

DeletedUser65288

I feel as there is a common misconception, merging has happened since the beginning of TW.

World 3 was won in a huge merge. Players get bored, people quit. What else can you expect from a war that lasts years? No one wants to play that.

DeletedUser

I feel as there is a common misconception, merging has happened since the beginning of TW.

World 3 was won in a huge merge. Players get bored, people quit. What else can you expect from a war that lasts years? No one wants to play that.

The entire tribalwar.com community invade was one huge hugfest (for those that still remember it).

No reason why we shouldn't be better though, and play the game the way it's meant to be played. :icon_redface:

atmospherecf

The fact is that people have lives to live beyond this game. We don't have enough time to play every second of the day trying to defend against 2,000 in-comings. At the end of the day.. we play this game for fun and leisure..