10:10 Club *Monthly Updates*

DeletedUser

On topic: This isn't a very accurate kind of thing. A little interesting, but it provides no real insight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On-topic, I'm on the 10:10, I've got work to do :)

Eksiljyden

Well well, another idiotic post, do you ever think before you post maker? Are you playing another account on W20 or are you just trolling?

On-topic, I'm on the 10:10, I've got work to do :)

So am I. Got enough ODA to get up to 20:20 but not enough ODD. So if you send me some nukes I'll return the favor :lol:

DeletedUser

There's at least 20 people on there, that off hand I know attack with mixed defense troops.

Any idiot can clear a barb, then moan about support.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Nice topic, but it would also be interesting to know who are the best leaders atm...coz the leaders are the brains of the warriors.

:icon_idea: Hey, how about making a similar thread but this time to rate the Tribe LEADERS, instead of Warriors...Im not sure what are the parameters though...:icon_eek::icon_razz::snob:

DeletedUser

How can you do a Leader Ranking table..when there's no stats to compare the leader's on...

and even if it was a vote, everyone would just vote for there own leader...so the tribe with the most forum representative's would win..

DeletedUser

...I know, that is why I said...
Im not sure what are the parameters though...:icon_eek::icon_razz::snob:

Maybe, just compare the stats of the leaders. After all, to be a good leader...is to be a good follower. Leaders should also lead by example.

DeletedUser

...I know, that is why I said...

Maybe, just compare the stats of the leaders. After all, to be a good leader...is to be a good follower. Leaders should also lead by example.

So your saying leader's with the most point's/OD win's? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I don't think there's a way to compare the leaders, since there are no statistics. Comparing how they 'lead by example' does not begin to demonstrate their leadership talent. An incredibly talented individual performer may be a terrible leader, while a great leader may be neglecting his own stats to tend to tribal performance. Sure, it would be interesting to compare the leaders, but there is no objective way to do it and very few people have experience with more than one current leader.

DeletedUser

nice MR tom, but where i am in all that thing, i bashed all enemies around me so i can't gain any ODD :icon_cry:

So considering making 1 only for ODA??? :axemen:

I am objective hapbab i would vote for you, you know that of cours ;-)

DeletedUser

So this measurement thing must be a men... oops, BOYS thing?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm a little biased these days, but I agree Hefty ":icon_razz:

Ixy is uber too ":)