10 best posts "Ever" from w14 forums

DeletedUser

Some are internal game forums :icon_twisted:
Warning: explicit spy files revealed :icon_rolleyes: (old ones)

number 1 : Mettaler declaring war to West in order to save Quest.

[spoil]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2550029&postcount=1[/spoil]
Mettaler made me remember of a real life historical event.
Some users will know about 1968.

number 2 : external forum posts seen by Owned players.

[spoil]OWNED - Robocrap on 03.04. at 02:31 Quote
I just like to watch people argue back and forth...it gets intense and then the side losing realizes there spending there time arguing and not defending and thats why there losing 50-0 rite now or whatever the # is.
OWNED - Vaminos on 03.04. at 02:45 Quote
That was not an open invitation to post on the public forums for christ sake.

OWNED - Blade2021 on 03.04. at 03:17 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
***Anyone posting from OWNED is only going to damage our reputaion, don't do it, especially if you just want to make stupid comments***

Again agreed. Just because FAIL people are posting doesnt mean we should/have to join them.
Edited by Blade2021 on 03.04. at 03:18
OWNED - Minerita on 03.04. at 03:24 Quote
IF we want to maintain the illusion that that we are still two tribes. OWNED members should never post in World 14 section of the forum.

I (and others) need to post in the General Section sometimes to get questions answered or to deal with scripts or many other reasons.

There is really no reason other than to start a flame war to post in the World 14 forum.

Too many things are said that reveal useful information to our enemies.
OWNED - Vaminos on 03.04. at 12:25 Quote
if anyone needed more justification as to why the public forums are counter productive a thread hass just been started to discuss the merge, no doubt the joint declaration led to this
OWNED - Basid on 03.04. at 13:55 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
There was nothing wrong with your or Basid's post. I don't understand why you do post there though. If you enjoy petty arguements that can never be won thats your choice now though.

***Anyone posting from OWNED is only going to damage our reputaion, don't do it, especially if you just want to make stupid comments***

Well i do post sometimes because i m soo bored and want to argue with someone ^_^.
OWNED - kaufy on 03.04. at 14:47 Quote
i think that bigbluebird has revealed too much in This thread of the public forum
OWNED - Basid on 03.04. at 16:02 Quote
kaufy wrote:
i think that bigbluebird has revealed too much in This thread of the public forum

Kaufy BBB is in FAIL and i m sure they have their own rules which applied to their members. In addition i dont think that he said anything trivial in his comments but arguing for OWNED. Stop being a snitch lol ^_^
OWNED - Vaminos on 03.04. at 17:26 Quote
They do have their own rules are more about haaving fun and enjoying the game than our disciplined and stricter team plans but when the lack of intelect of one of their members harms both our tribes its a shame.

The only reason 99% of the people post on public forums is through selfish stupidity.

Check TAC's post in the other thread - here you see an intelect who knows how to communicate.

page 1

OWNED - Drew-Waylander on 01.04. at 00:47 Quote
declaration

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=134015
OWNED - Robocrap on 01.04. at 00:52 Quote
I guess World 14 still thinks were just allies and not 2 tribes?
OWNED - TheOldTook on 01.04. at 00:53 Quote
Cool :)

I just read through the first posts, this is what I found:

smitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrox
ahh someone is gonna die!>

that is what I was thinking, good luck to all \
but your all to far away from me to care who wins.

bow to the might of the Smitty Empire

I like the idea - he is so far away he doesn't care who wins.... won't he be surprised when we come knocking on his village gates in a few months...
OWNED - Drew-Waylander on 01.04. at 00:53 Quote
and keep the thinking that way makes it fun lol
OWNED - Robocrap on 01.04. at 00:54 Quote
Definitely does make it more fun...they might realize were apart of each other when the next war comes around and it says again FAIL and OWNED declare on ......
OWNED - Hamster X on 01.04. at 07:19 Quote
Thats crap, i wasnt even acknowledged
*dies a little inside*
OWNED - Vaminos on 01.04. at 14:39 Quote
Can people stop appeasing the morons on the public forums by sharing information about our tribes.

You may get some amusement of giving out half truths and inuendos but it does no good to the tribe. FAIL has specially appointed P&P contributors to the public forum for a reason and OWNED have always steared well clear as there is absolutely no benefit to be gained by enganging in arguements with trolls or winding up the noobs that post there.

If you really enjoy posting there keep your opinions personal and do not talk about OWNED/FAIL policy/relationship/diplomacy etc. no matter how vague you think you are being you are at best giving our enemies (i.e. every other tribe on w14) information that they do not have.
OWNED - kaufy on 01.04. at 14:42 Quote
i agree with vaminos, no matter how badl we outnumber them, if they learn the slightest bit of our plan then our advantage isnt worth much.
OWNED - Vaminos on 01.04. at 14:50 Quote
kaufy wrote:
i agree with vaminos, no matter how badl we outnumber them, if they learn the slightest bit of our plan then our advantage isnt worth much.

Our advantage is not agaisnt the brids - to call this a war is disrespectful in my opinion to other battles that both FAIL & OWNED have fought seperately and together in the past. It should be a slaughter. This is an extremely long game - there is more to think about than this clean up exercise. I would imagine that most of the serious tribes on the world are already pretty confident that a merge has taken place but the less it is talked about the better.

The only threat at the moment to ONWED/FAIL winning the world together is of other tribes realising our combined strength and forming a coalition to do something about it before its too late.

Even by entertaining the questions of the trolls you are increasing the possibility of this occuring
OWNED - kaufy on 01.04. at 14:55 Quote
The north western tribes have a co-alition too, but not as strong, it consists of WEST, STFU, NORTH, FART, and GTFO however since they are many tribes there is no chance for the amount of co-ordanation we have and the experience we have.
OWNED - mousey Cearbhaill on 01.04. at 15:18 Quote
world war then..
OWNED - Basid on 01.04. at 20:45 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
kaufy wrote:

Our advantage is not agaisnt the brids - to call this a war is disrespectful in my opinion to other battles that both FAIL & OWNED have fought seperately and together in the past. It should be a slaughter. This is an extremely long game - there is more to think about than this clean up exercise. I would imagine that most of the serious tribes on the world are already pretty confident that a merge has taken place but the less it is talked about the better.

The only threat at the moment to ONWED/FAIL winning the world together is of other tribes realising our combined strength and forming a coalition to do something about it before its too late.

Even by entertaining the questions of the trolls you are increasing the possibility of this occuring

Well about possible threat to our "family" does not exist in my opinion because Reborn and UO are having their own wars and i dont think they would organize some kind of coalition against us, even though they have very good relationship with each other. GoH is eating barbs and trying to noble more villages in UO`s and Kraken`s territory.

I agree that we should not talk on the forums about our tribe. If you want to use public forum please use it but dont talk about our tribes.
Edited by Basid on 01.04. at 20:46
OWNED - pahakskie on 02.04. at 10:04 Quote
Bottom line is, the more you talk in the forums, the more mistakes that people will find in your words and use it against you and then you'll be provoked to answer.. ..until you make a fool of yourself and then they are gonna see which tribe you belong to and think all members are like you.

Well, not probably the last thought but somethin like that.
OWNED - kaufy on 02.04. at 14:37 Quote
when i read the welcome message it said talk on the public forums was forbidded, obviously for a reason.
OWNED - Vaminos on 02.04. at 14:39 Quote
That was when OWNED was its own tribe - after the takeover by FAIL I guess this no longer applies
OWNED - dabookman on 02.04. at 22:06 Quote
kaufy wrote:
The north western tribes have a co-alition too, but not as strong, it consists of WEST, STFU, NORTH, FART, and GTFO however since they are many tribes there is no chance for the amount of co-ordanation we have and the experience we have.

Don't ever underestimate the northern tribes, i can assure you, they have the experience and are well co-ordinated when they wish to be. You aren't really in any position to pass judgement on thier ability. If we ever go to war against them, you'll be really grateful you're located a long way from them.
OWNED - Vaminos on 02.04. at 22:16 Quote
STFU to me are a country mile ahead of REBORN in ability levels and in terms of future prospects in this game.

I have always been impressed with their stats and the way they handle themselves. I don't think NORTH are up to the same level but are a very solid tribe.

Were still the best tho ;)
OWNED - Blade2021 on 03.04. at 02:18 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
Can people stop appeasing the morons on the public forums by sharing information about our tribes.

You may get some amusement of giving out half truths and inuendos but it does no good to the tribe. FAIL has specially appointed P&P contributors to the public forum for a reason and OWNED have always steared well clear as there is absolutely no benefit to be gained by enganging in arguements with trolls or winding up the noobs that post there.

i totally agree. i liked OWNED's policy....why applease people...who cares about them...they dont need to know our business. OWNED had everyone guessing and it kept people around them on there toes. WHo cares about declaring......why do you need to declare its not part of the rules....so who gives a flying f**k. ANyways its funnier when people start mailing you saying" why are you attacking me?" lol
Edited by Blade2021 on 03.04. at 02:19
OWNED - Robocrap on 03.04. at 02:21 Quote
I posted on the forum saying that he just added best 40 players and not total tribe thats all. Sorry if you meant me.
OWNED - Vaminos on 03.04. at 02:28 Quote
There was nothing wrong with your or Basid's post. I don't understand why you do post there though. If you enjoy petty arguements that can never be won thats your choice now though.

***Anyone posting from OWNED is only going to damage our reputaion, don't do it, especially if you just want to make stupid comments***[/spoil]

number 3 : Drew-Waylander is attacking me. Multiple attacks, multiple villages.

[spoil]OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 01:33 Quote
Drew-Waylander is attacking me. Multiple attacks, multiple villages.

I think someone ought to get hold of someone in FAIL to find out what's going on.

I believe he is acting on his own. Can some fakes be sent out to him...him only, not the rest of TFA or FAIL.
nUk!n fUt$ on 09.03. at 01:34 Quote
He made a new tribe OS. Jay joined it also. Something is up...
FAIL - Wozz on 09.03. at 01:43 Quote
Drew's point in leaving TFA/FAIL was so as not to bring disrespect to efforts of myself and TAC for setting up diplomacy, prior to launching attacks.

I don't think I'm unfairly representing to state the following:

Drew's statement - he had diplo for REBORN incursions set up with a positive response from jayjayjay, and an apparent standing agreement with tango to let this work through which was broken.

Tango's statement - he defended the tribe against invaders and affecting retribution on a traitor/cheat, and acted to address a promise which wouldn't be fulfilled.
Edited by Wozz on 09.03. at 01:44
OWNED - Minerita on 09.03. at 02:53 Quote
Life just gets more interesting,
OWNED - kaufy on 09.03. at 02:53 Quote
what is going on, is owned becoming a family tribe with fail now or are they going to attack and attempt to destroy us?
FAIL - Wozz on 09.03. at 03:35 Quote
To reiterate -- attacks on REBORN are off. This is now being dealt with at a diplomatic level.

Cheers,
W.
Edited by Wozz on 09.03. at 03:35
OWNED - Superbony on 09.03. at 06:05 Quote
Damn...I didn't read this one first...

At least we still get TAC (hopefully) as a leader, which is good.

As I said in the other thread, this is a HUGE turning point of the game.
OWNED - Vaminos on 09.03. at 11:37 Quote
Interesting where this diplo will take us. REBORN are a dead tribe waiting to happen in my opinion. THey are surrounded by allies and have no clear opportunities for future recruitment. They do have a great leader and have proven themselves as good players but they are down to 30-40 members and are nowhere near the strength of when we beat them up last time.

We may have lost a few players but others stepped up and will continue to do so.

My assumptions for tango leaving are that he got in the way of the diplomacy through being tango. I can understand where he is coming from re REBORN. We bent over backwards not to attack raven in the first palce and to give her a chance to explain herself. She clearly had no reason to leave other than not getting her own way so she was to be removed. She used 3/4 accounts from our own tribe agaisnt us as well as countless others she had access to, costing us weeks of effort as well as preventing us working on other priorities.

REBORN recruit her, allowing her to continue playing other counts agaisnt us, then join in with the use of these accounts. How (Not even mentioning the "why" the hell would we want to) are we going to start diplo relations with REBORN now?

I am eager to see where this takes us and fear very much for what was the original OWNED. I said when I joined back in april that this would be my last tribe and if going forward we are not the same tribe with the same principles I'm afraid this will be the end for me
FAIL - Wozz on 09.03. at 14:44 Quote
Vam - I will be very sorry to see you go.

Re: diplo relations, yes - part of this deal includes a taking on of diplo relations of FAIL in a 2 sub-tribe system, thereby bypassing the multi-tribe attack on OWNED that was forthcoming. And FAIL has ability to apply diplo to Div and Raven, with much greater effectiveness than anything which we were doing. I don't perceive that I've compromised any of my own principles within OWNED.
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 14:53 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
Interesting where this diplo will take us. REBORN are a dead tribe waiting to happen in my opinion. THey are surrounded by allies and have no clear opportunities for future recruitment. They do have a great leader and have proven themselves as good players but they are down to 30-40 members and are nowhere near the strength of when we beat them up last time.

you are completely wrong about everything you stated here and that only proves why you would have mis-judged them and put yourselves on the losing side of a multi tribe gangbang of Owned............

1st: Reborn is almost 100% active and also had PLA has a secondary tribe with some actives with the rest being inactive/sat accounts............similar to what we have with FAIL/TFA..........

2nd: they actually are not surrounded by allies, they have 3 allies, ~OU~, FAIL, and Hawks..........and have been at war off and on for the last 3 or 4 months.........while also helping ~OU~ in their war(s)..........

3rd: the tribe you 'beat up' last time was nothing more than a 3rd rate tribe of newbs that Jayjay made the mistake of trying to incorporate into the PLA family in order to gain access to K's and create a presence on the rim..........
OWNED - Vaminos on 09.03. at 15:22 Quote
Drew, I don't want an arguement with you. It would be no good for anyone.

I am simply stating my opinions on MY tribal forum to MY tribemates. None is directed at FAIL, do with my words what you wish.

I am simply stating what i see occuring - a hostile takeover or it could be said a stright up surrender.

FAIL and OWNED have been allied for a long time, I imagine longer than any other 2 tribes remaining in the game. Our relationship has had ups and downs mainly due to over inflated egos and lack of communication but nothing I would consider serious. Apart from Freak76 trying to get a tribe organised against us about 6 months ago, but that was sorted out in good humour.

If FAIL have made their choice that they would prefer REBORN as allies to OWNED then OWNED members have 2 choices as it seems to me, surrender and accept that OWNED has been taken over by FAIL or choose to fight rather than become surrounded by a sea of blue and reduced to nobling barbs, inactives and the odd incursion.
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 15:26 Quote
Vaminos wrote:
Drew, I don't want an arguement with you. It would be no good for anyone.

I am simply stating my opinions on MY tribal forum to MY tribemates. None is directed at FAIL, do with my words what you wish.

I am simply stating what i see occuring - a hostile takeover or it could be said a stright up surrender.

FAIL and OWNED have been allied for a long time, I imagine longer than any other 2 tribes remaining in the game. Our relationship has had ups and downs mainly due to over inflated egos and lack of communication but nothing I would consider serious. Apart from Freak76 trying to get a tribe organised against us about 6 months ago, but that was sorted out in good humour.

If FAIL have made their choice that they would prefer REBORN as allies to OWNED then OWNED members have 2 choices as it seems to me, surrender and accept that OWNED has been taken over by FAIL or choose to fight rather than become surrounded by a sea of blue and reduced to nobling barbs, inactives and the odd incursion.

and i am also not here to argue.............but the fact remains.........based on current expansion Owned and FAIL would have no where to go..........because of said alliance, our areas for expansion we gradually becoming less and less..............it's not a matter of choosing one ally over another.........it's a matter combining the forces to continue said expansion............[/spoil]

number 4 : Wozz -A crucial time.

[spoil]]FAIL - Wozz on 08.03. at 20:22 Quote
Hi all - the tribe is at a crucial time and it is time to adapt.

I spent about 5 hours on diplo yesterday with TAC and Drew, working out a merger deal that circumvents a withdrawal of the FAIL alliance and otherwise inevitable war. Essentially, part of OWN2 shifts to FAIL (including me), parts of OWN2 & TFA/FAIL shifts to OWNED, Drew-Waylander becomes a co-Duke of OWNED, OWN2 is folded, inactives/sits/passes shift to TFA. We also take on FAIL diplo. I'll lay more of everything out.

We also start to work through proper diplo channels with respect to REBORN, including a halting of attacks on REBORN. The Angry Chicken will then take the lead on managing that diplo wrt situations in K67, K77, and various specific players.

I know there is a ton of bad blood, but the game has changed and it is time to adapt to a different landscape.
Edited by Wozz on 08.03. at 21:58
OWNED - Bulld0g71 on 08.03. at 20:30 Quote
"part of OWN2"

What part m8 heheh did i make the cut :)
OWNED - doughboysch on 08.03. at 20:32 Quote
I would only say to get this done asap so that we do not have hundreds of nukes launched. I have some heading for Raven24 now and it is a 100 hour one way trip. Those nukes would be better spent heading up north :) Keep up the good work and this sounds like it will be better for all involved.
FAIL - Wozz on 08.03. at 20:37 Quote
Bulld0g, you were in the OWN2 -> OWNED group, based on predominant activity in more SE K59. There was room for about 7 + me in preliminary organization, and I selected those most active in the north essentially. It shouldn't matter too much at all, given shared forums.
OWNED - Bulld0g71 on 08.03. at 20:39 Quote
Okies mate thanks for info.
OWNED - BullRyder on 08.03. at 20:39 Quote
Yea, I have a lot of nukes heading for Raven24. As for me, I'll do whats asked. Everyone here has done a great job so far. Just let me know where I'm going!! If anywhere. Keep it up!
Edited by BullRyder on 08.03. at 20:41
OWNED - fubarian00 on 08.03. at 20:41 Quote
i dont get it ?? any chance of more info
FAIL - Wozz on 08.03. at 21:37 Quote
Which parts?

Basic picture is that OWNED/OWN2/FAIL/TFA restructure into 3 sub-tribes - this has arguably been coming through the pipeline for a while now. TFA serves as a bit of a holding pen for inactives/sits/passes.

We've been in an increasingly fractitious relationship with FAIL over the past while, driven in large part on attempts to leverage claims on space which we don't have presence in. I think we haven't been able to keep up with northward progression at even a ballpark competitive pace for various reasons, and the tribes haven't really been working together towards a similar goal for a little while now. The alliance has lost relevance and we would have been attacked within a month (possibly even within a week), in my opinion. That said, there is a motivation for a more creative solution.

FAIL has established diplo with REBORN, which The Angry Chicken can leverage. I'm not anticipating a good result for raven from all of this, but again we need to move on, adapt, and stay above a personal level.
Edited by Wozz on 08.03. at 21:43
OWNED - doughboysch on 08.03. at 21:44 Quote
I 100% support this decision. With REBORN moving into our K77 we would be at war with them. Which puts FAIL in a position to make a choice of either attacking us or attacking REBORN. From a FAIL perspective we would be the easier of the 2 because of our current war with Falcon, Hawks, Nferno. Not to mention the activity going on in the southern K's.
Lets condense the tribes and then we ALL can focus our attention on the norther tribes and cleaning up.
OWNED - kaufy on 08.03. at 21:45 Quote
wait so there is a merge sort of between us and fail?
OWNED - doughboysch on 08.03. at 21:48 Quote
kaufy wrote:
wait so there is a merge sort of between us and fail?

For the most part. It makes sense so that we can become stronger and cut the inactive accounts from the main tribes. More active accounts = more growth!
OWNED - Superbony on 08.03. at 21:48 Quote
I agree that this is the best plan for action. I knew that we would eventually go to war because of no room for expansion.

Am I right in saying we will merge with FAIL to become a 3-part family tribe, allowing us to noble into space previously banned from nobling into?

This will make the game a lot more interesting for many of us as we noble closer into the core.

On a side note, Wozz, if you're going into FAIL and we're all still the same family, you're still technically part of OWNED?

Overall, I stongly believe that this is the best plan for the future.
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 08.03. at 21:50 Quote
Instead of us and FAIL aligned north/south, we rearrange east/west instead.

Owned = Owned + TFA

FAIL = FAIL + OWN2

Last I heard was that:

Owned/OWN2 inactives -> OWN2
FAIL/TFA inactives -> TFA
OWNED - Basid on 08.03. at 21:51 Quote
Em i m a bit shocked and a little bit stunned by these news. So what you are saying that we FAIL and OWNED basically will become one super family ? Right ? Okey this part i guess i understood.

The other part i m a bit unsure where to expand for us players in down in k87 ? kk k86 will be nobled and then GOH ? Does FAIL have any relationship with GoH.

And our policy toward barbarian villages would change as well ?
FAIL - Wozz on 08.03. at 21:52 Quote
I wouldn't anticipate FAIL/REBORN to progress beyond a diplomatic solution.
OWNED - Basid on 08.03. at 21:54 Quote
TangoAlpha wrote:

Owned = Owned + TFA

FAIL = FAIL + OWN2

Last I heard was that:

Owned/OWN2 inactives -> OWN2
FAIL/TFA inactives -> TFA

Thank you Tango you gave me the idea so basically we will be owning east weast in order not to be blocked by FAIL which might cause the war between our two tribes. I have never thought that our relationship with FAIL were that fragile to the level that we might have a war with them. Anyway its good news for us, i believe.
OWNED - Superbony on 08.03. at 21:54 Quote
TangoAlpha wrote:

Owned = Owned + TFA

FAIL = FAIL + OWN2

Hold on, wouldn't that make it north/south?
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 08.03. at 21:56 Quote
Not by alignment. FAIL stretch north/south, as do we in a way.
OWNED - Basid on 08.03. at 21:57 Quote
So what about our barb villages policy ? is it going to be change or ?
FAIL - Wozz on 08.03. at 21:58 Quote
spent a long time with TAC on skype yesterday, and he re-structured a bit to provide space for about 8 OWN2 in FAIL. Proposal is still basically an E/W split.

By TAC's, guesstimate, OWNED needs space for about 30 from OWN2/TFA/FAIL. Both sub-tribes would have space for another 8 or so. There'weren't concrete lists though.

page 2

OWNED - Superbony on 08.03. at 21:59 Quote
From what I imagine it to be, it looks like the same continents owned then, but with different players.

I'll just wait to find out. :)
OWNED - Basid on 08.03. at 22:00 Quote
Yeah its interesting to work with the other new players. I m looking forward to it
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 08.03. at 22:00 Quote
Basid wrote:
So what about our barb villages policy ? is it going to be change or ?

Everything will be announced when you need to know it.
OWNED - Basid on 08.03. at 22:01 Quote
kk looking forward to the announcement.
OWNED - mousey Cearbhaill on 08.03. at 22:07 Quote
kk hope i make the cut :(
OWNED - andym10002 on 08.03. at 22:15 Quote
it sounds good, forward thinking i like that i wish this had happened before i put so much effort into moving to k48 lol
OWNED - Superbony on 08.03. at 22:29 Quote
k48 is still a good place to expand lol. it will still be a frontline for our family tribes.
OWNED - El Valiente on 08.03. at 22:29 Quote
It sounds that everyone that is active will make the cut mousey. The main question is whether it is fail or owned in which tribe you will remain.
OWNED - lapidus on 08.03. at 22:30 Quote
k48 is the best k in world 14 :)
OWNED - Grensejeger on 08.03. at 22:31 Quote
Haha, what are you talking about? K77 rocks!
OWNED - lapidus on 08.03. at 22:33 Quote
lol, k77, it's a big ocean of blue dots
OWNED - iamdashiz on 08.03. at 22:34 Quote
changes always need to be made, and we will need to adapt. but all in all im looking forward to this :)
TFA - Jeff Jenkins on 08.03. at 22:48 Quote
All for the change, lookign forward to working with colleagues old and new ;)
OWNED - kaufy on 08.03. at 22:52 Quote
k88 has got plenty of food for me right now lol thats why i like it.
OWNED - Minerita on 08.03. at 23:34 Quote
Sounds interesting.

Now I can noble into K76 again. ::fireworks::
OWNED - mousey Cearbhaill on 09.03. at 01:05 Quote
if the forums are shared fully then it shouldnt really matter which tribe your in.....
like owned and own2...without a shared forum it would be alot harder to run
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 01:08 Quote
Don't bet on this happening. Drew and REBORN are fucking it up.
OWNED - mousey Cearbhaill on 09.03. at 01:10 Quote
dont really understand how reborn is influencing it so mutch???
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 01:14 Quote
FAIL won't support us against Raven and won't noble her villages in their continents.

Something is going on between Drew and REBORN. It may even be that he is planning to stab us in the back.

Considering our long-term alliance with FAIL, there is no explanation why they will not attack Raven. It may be that the only problem is that Drew doesn't want to attack her so none of our requests get passed along. Drew has ulterior motives here.
OWNED - chungy07 on 09.03. at 01:27 Quote
something fishy is going on.

Check out OS

page 3

nUk!n fUt$ on 09.03. at 01:31 Quote
Mmmm, is Drew trying to get REBORN and FAIL to merge some members?
OWNED - TangoAlpha on 09.03. at 01:33 Quote
Drew is now attacking me, multiple attacks, multiple villages.[/spoil]

number 5 : British Vampire from North tribe good bye message

[spoil]STFU - BritishVampyre on 13.03. at 23:30 Quote
This will be my final post as me, for the last couple of months I have become increasingly more dejected with the game itself and the direction we have been going. I have thought long and hard about my decision and for me it is the only right and proper one to make and unlike a certain person I AM GOING and WILL NOT RETURN - unlike some I am not a 2 faced liar who is looking to twist things in their own favour which is in turn part of the reason why I am calling things to a draw on W14. W14 was my first TW world and only right that it will be my last. To all the members who have worked with me over the last year in both STFU and GTFO I wish you all the best in your efforts and know you will become rulers of this world, to mark berns and Kaosyeti - DIE IN ^^^^ YOU TWO FACED ^^^^ ^^^^ - for it is your joint actions that have hurt all tribes in the family both directly and indirectly - up to now I have remained silent, but YOUR lies and pushing and twisting of anything and everything have caused many to quit and will see the demise of what was N4 - I am handing my account over to someone else so the new owner IS NOT to get any comeback from MY post, I leave my account in good hands and I can not be pursuaded to change my mind - I won't be back so please don't try to get me to stay and I won't be logging in after this post - the new owner will so i wish you all well in STFU/GTFO and hope the new owner does us all proud. I wish all those in N4 except the 2 aforementioned good luck and it was a pleasure to work with some of you guys and an honour to work with all in STFU/GTFO - you guys rock! And under D Daddy and Karadana1 you will rule and it has been a real pleasure to have worked with you both

farewell TW and the best of luck to all.

BritishVampyre[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where the hell did you get those post...i know u love the FOE....but still.

And did i give you permission to post what i said? lol

DeletedUser

Oh Blade, im very sorry to use ur words without asking first.
I had to post that, to show why no ex Owned player is posting on externals.
Its a kind of lesson.

P.S. He isnt the one who gifted me the forum talks--> dont kill Blade
Butt hey: happy hunting :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol thanks. And i am just kidding. I stick by what i said though. I mean yeah i post every once and a while, but its hard not to when u have been looking at this forum for over a year and six months lol.

I just try not to get into any arguments or flame/get flamed.

DeletedUser

I decided i like Minerita the most of ex Owned players :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well if i was to be put in a catagory...i like to think myself as an Ex B2b'er and Current owned...no 1 is Ex Owned...Owned still exist : )

bigJuLi

There are 76 pages in this world's forums. There are much better brilliant posters and posts out there. Don't dissapoint me calarasi ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, you got me... I am much too lazy... :icon_redface:

Anyways, on topic... Personally, some of the best w14 posts that I can recall have simply been quick, simple, witty one-liners, rather than long declaration posts (Which I am far too lazy to even read)... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you got me... I am much too lazy... :icon_redface:

Anyways, on topic... Personally, some of the best w14 posts that I can recall have simply been quick, simple, witty one-liners, rather than long declaration posts (Which I am far too lazy to even read)... :icon_wink:

MY DECLARATIONS ARE ALWAYS AWESOME!!!!! give me a break:p

(lol nice to see you here sutty. how you been mate?)

DeletedUser

dont get urself too high mister :>

i cant go any higher to be honest. i have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ego because simply i am the best:p lmao:lol:

i should lead a country too:p