10 best posts "Ever" from w14 forums

DeletedUser

MY DECLARATIONS ARE ALWAYS AWESOME!!!!! give me a break:p
*coughs* :icon_neutral::icon_twisted:

(lol nice to see you here sutty. how you been mate?)
Been going very well lately mate (I just randomly logged into the tw forums, so thought I may as well post somewhere in the w14 forums)...

How about yourself?... (Still mass recruiting refugees? :lol::icon_razz::icon_evil:)

DeletedUser

*coughs* :icon_neutral::icon_twisted:

Been going very well lately mate (I just randomly logged into the tw forums, so thought I may as well post somewhere in the w14 forums)...

How about yourself?... (Still mass recruiting refugees? :lol::icon_razz::icon_evil:)

good to hear that.
i am fine also. oh and yeah i can't help it...my shrink says i am ill and suffer form "recruiting syndrome" so i invite and invite and invite more lol

DeletedUser

good to hear that.
i am fine also. oh and yeah i can't help it...my shrink says i am ill and suffer form "recruiting syndrome" so i invite and invite and invite more lol
You paid a shrink to tell you that?!? :icon_eek:

I could have told you that for free...

DeletedUser

Yeah, too true Sutton... Just from personal experience, my old diplomacy chats with Met set me back at least two to three years worth of education... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yeah, too true Sutton... Just from personal experience, my old diplomacy chats with Met set me back at least two to three years worth of education... :icon_sad:

You got the lucky end of it, I've just started to learn my abc's again... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

hehehe it should always be a pleasure doing diplomacy with met.:lol:

oh and the shrink didn't need a shrink after seeing me tbh...

in the last session he told me i have a huge ego. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? me an egomanic? it's not my problem i am perfect and awesome and so modest!!!

He had an accident...Poor shrink "suicided" in front of me...Oh yes and the neighbours listened someone yelling "please no no pleaaaase".

EEEEr it was me begging him not to "suicide"....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

oh that was mooooonths ago:icon_razz: Many more angels now at my disposal lol:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh that was mooooonths ago:icon_razz: Many more angels now at my disposal lol:icon_cool:
Oh, trust me, I'm not surprised Met... I bet the fillys and mares at the local horse stable are lying up to have a shot with you mate... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser51602

hey if i do, then dont blame me if in 2 years Afganistan is the strongest country in the world!!!

you would just start sending letters to america to join you and become your province.