10 Reason I Am The Best. (#8 will SHOCK you)

• Thread starter DeletedUser85032
  • Start date

DeletedUser85032

1. listens to Gravy Baby
2. ruined the .itzbadheart account
3. took PP in the process
4. is a baked lad
5. me and xinr are a thing
6. I am #1 on w69
7. I have no troops, just resouce pits high
9. on the road to becoming a mod
10. @dreamsweeper can vouch for me

ask me anything, I am always looking to give the "xperts" a few tips. :ram::snob:

DeletedUser

I think deathfortress would be a swell addition to the moderation team. A little diversity can go a long way. Just look at Apple Inc.

xinryr

5. me and xinr are a thing

MV5BMTY4Nzk3NzYxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQwNjQzMw@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

DeletedUser

intermittently! barely any need for new mods these days, though....

lol, I bet mine was thrown out immediately when I applied last year or two years ago. Still, I'd be a better choice than DF. lolololol

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it was a pretty okay app it looks like it just fell through the net. in the time I was away / regular again, I don't think anyone was regularly handling applications, or bumping them up - they tended to just sit in the submission area and then if any new mods were needed, the recent ones would be combed through

Asylum Escapee

I'd make a dope ass mod if I ever applied. I'd just have to leave out my seven drug addictions

Asylum Escapee

What happened was I found out coffee is a drug so I got addicted to weed, coke, heroin, meth, PCP, and the MDMA family to balance it out to an even seven, like everything else in my life. Seven wives, seven cars, seven drivers licenses, seven girlfriends, seven nuktiaccoubts on every world, etc

Asylum Escapee

* some words intentionally misspelled for plausible deniability

DeletedUser111085

Im liking the green text you have, think it will go well with my avatar etc.. you ahve no choice but to assign me Mod.

DeletedUser111085

Almost as bad as pretending to be a girl, oh wait you have already tried that Muldie :p

You are as bad as each other...

DeletedUser

Deathfortress what type of mod do you want to apply to become?

"Why is your profile picture black and white? Seems pretty racist. Infraction."

*randomly edits other people's posts to put them in large, blindingly yellow text*

*locks random forums for an hour*

That's the kind of mod he will be.

DeletedUser

it was a pretty okay app it looks like it just fell through the net. in the time I was away / regular again, I don't think anyone was regularly handling applications, or bumping them up - they tended to just sit in the submission area and then if any new mods were needed, the recent ones would be combed through

ofLhyoS.jpg