100 backstabed Chaos

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The cost of the villages and time it takes to get them matter. This is basically a no hauls world that isnt going to go forever, so theres a limited amount of time to recover the costs. In a farming world the cost of attacking is mitigated quite a lot but here the impact will be more noticable. Unless you bought tons of res packs :)

If there weren't so many intangibles in TW I'd be inclined to agree. Wasting 10 nukes to gain 1 village is fine and in roughly 1 week its back. In that same time if my opponent lost that 1 village and didn't gain anywhere they're down 1 village in troop production so on and so forth. When you get into talking about what is acceptable number of troops to kill before losing a village you're getting into a stalling/losing mindset (I should know I've been there too many times). In closing sure you can make an excel sheet and break everything down but in the end losing villages bad and gaining them good.

awper

This entire thread and tbh most of the forums which contain beast posts all seem to be some nazi anti-100 campaign, are you guys really that afraid of them? I mean it must be either that or the fact that none of you can actually understand what people are saying / prefer to ignore the truth and just talk crap out your ass. Honestly, these beast replies are just getting weaker and weaker.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Here's a TLDR for those who couldn't be bothered to read the past few pages of this thread:

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

first few tldr; i've warned them, i've told earlier, i said month ago...

well no one called it earlier than me:oops:... still waiting for those beast players that will jump to 100... probb most of the people root for ODZ by now.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We seem to have discovered a new phenomena in tribalwars where something both is and isnt an op at the same time.

I choose to call it Schroedingers OP.

Thanks for your time.

hahahaha honestly, this made my day. Thanks, bro xD

DeletedUser120693

L
Everyone in 100 were summoned to the great halls to discuss the threat from the west, SLEEP.

Discussions went on for hours, even days...But Samuel The Brave (and very awesome) finally took to his feets, stood up and said, "NO, there shall be no OP!"

And then there was no op.
Lol! :D
Yeah, to tell you guys the truth, there is no op against sleep that time. Leadership just said to attack at will haha :D

TheBarbarian

Will set a few things straight.

First one being there were 2 major OPs sent early into the "war". One aimed at kamadhenu where none were lost and another not long after which ultimately took him down. Don't care what you call an operation, but there were well over 30+ trains for kamad to deal with in a matter of hours - which takes some degree of coordination. Coordinated OP. End of.

What came next was frankly a little embarrassing. I had been MIA through work, but despite the uphill battle my co-players held on a fought until the bitter end. There were no OPs made against my account during this period, but to suggest that SLEEP fell to your "half-arsed" offensive is not only wrong but utterly arrogant and a little unjustified. We deserve higher praise than you have given us, and rest assured I will be back in 2 weeks to fight again. Lets see how you boys play against a tribe that isn't completely surrounded - oh, wait..

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Will set a few things straight.

First one being there were 2 major OPs sent early into the "war". One aimed at kamadhenu where none were lost and another not long after which ultimately took him down. Don't care what you call an operation, but there were well over 30+ trains for kamad to deal with in a matter of hours - which takes some degree of coordination. Coordinated OP. End of.

What came next was frankly a little embarrassing. I had been MIA through work, but despite the uphill battle my co-players held on a fought until the bitter end. There were no OPs made against my account during this period, but to suggest that SLEEP fell to your "half-arsed" offensive is not only wrong but utterly arrogant and a little unjustified. We deserve higher praise than you have given us, and rest assured I will be back in 2 weeks to fight again. Lets see how you boys play against a tribe that isn't completely surrounded - oh, wait..

Maybe they have higher standards than you and what they constitute as an OP is different to what you consider to be one?

Just saying lol

DeletedUser121389

Maybe they have higher standards than you and what they constitute as an OP is different to what you consider to be one?

Just saying lol

Considering we are talking about no. of nukes that makes no sense whatsoever, you can OP early game with very few nukes, still is an op.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

ok so let me try get this straight,

We supposedly done two ops on Kamudoha (Forgot this name) and basically wiped him off the map. <------- that isn't something special, if he defended that and lost a few then ya he did good.

The only reason why the rest of SLEEP survived that long was because we didn't do more local player coordination like we supposedly did on Kamudoha(or what ever his ign is.). Even The Babarian admitted we didn't do any ops on him, and we didn't.... we just literally said hey guys just send nukes, nothing was timed and players just sent nobles in when they could.

And half of those trains sent to Sleep weren't even timed, alot were like a few minutes apart so it was easily sniped. Very sloppy from 100 and its a fact, not denying it. All those previous wars got us lazy and taking little babies for granted which turnt Out these babies grew some teeth.

To say we actually tried as a tribe to put sleep down is laughable, even if we carried out two "timed ops" (which apparently was enough to take out your ace player) what happened to the rest of the tribe? Are you going to come with BS saying we did Ops on you all?

Yes the rest of you gave us some resistance due to our laziness and sloppy play, but honestly its not hard defending against uncoordinated attacks and untimely trains. And when we did supposedly get more players involved for a player, he got taken out straight away. So don't come here fishing for praise on how you did supremely amazing and deserve allmighty recognition.

The only praise you are getting is for fighting till the end which me and many others in 100 respect that (even though half the accounts tuck tails and ran whilst beast sat them)

Michael Corleone.

did you know in twenty eighteen, sleep fought longer and lasted longer than code

arabela

Sorry to disapoint you that we are not some kind of super-heroes that can do miracles against X tribes all together.

Would you be able to?

arabela

I doubt...

*Edit: After your reply, i start to wonder how come people see Beast as ego and arrogant. As far as i saw these days in public (cause my interest to read public appeared when ODZ declared), you are the ones arrogant and egoes not beast players lol