100 Barbarians!

The Resurrection

nobling a 9K barb if its right in your cluster is fine, its a fully built village spend a couple weeks building troops and your off. nobling a 1K farm barb is not cool. eww yuck. Sim players help real players, they build villages for you to take:icon_biggrin:

oh and who was comparing nobling barbs to eating inactive accounts? not even comparable.

cimmarian

hey!!! no wait a minute.......all of my troops..including me are barbarians......and he hasnt conquered a single one of us...in fact..i dare him to try.....dont lump us in with the same clowns....we are....sophisticated barbarians....I SAY THEE NAY!! CROM!!

DeletedUser24460

making super accounts for individual satisfaction and points sake and purely depending on internal nobling (more than 50% of total ennoblement) is way less decent in my eyes rather than barb nobling. Its so funny that Flyinco even after nobling barbs , making them big , is supporting a lot of players in need rather than opting to take gifted villas which he thinks is best to be in other good players hands than his

Mate you do understand the player that you just put in Super Noobolitious account and into a leading council role of Funny was built up on solely internals right? Naga is pure proof that point's do not mean anything. How many player's have you seen that have lost a 1.2 million account in less then 2 weeks in a world this young :icon_rolleyes:. So for someone whom has feeling's regarding internal account's all I have to say is you action's speak louder then word's.....

The scary part is you gave him another account to destroy :icon_eek:

balubhai

I know Naga more than u know bro. Been playing with him for almost 2 yrs now and it aint me who put naga into super's account but it was he who put me into Thad's account :). About losing 1.2 million account was simply because he quit the world because of all the dirty politics u guys did and then was asked to come back playing Super's account just because Kathir was quitting and also just because i told him that i will coplay with him.

DeletedUser24460

I know Naga more than u know bro. Been playing with him for almost 2 yrs now and it aint me who put naga into super's account but it was he who put me into Thad's account :). About losing 1.2 million account was simply because he quit the world because of all the dirty politics u guys did and then was asked to come back playing Super's account just because Kathir was quitting and also just because i told him that i will coplay with him.

Not sure I ever said I knew Naga more then you did Balubhai, but I did know of him and his ability's in this world and there is nothing to be impressed about, more so looked down upon.

Naga is one of those character's that move's his way into a tribe and try's to gain power as we have seen. Once that happens it's his way or the high way until eventually he leave's (Funny is a perfect example) or he get's his way. I disagreed with him regarding some internals that he wanted a piece of and he ended up trying to get me rimmed and has been trying to hurt my reputation since.

As for Naga quitting b4 the rimming that is bull, he was quite active throughout the whole process (changing tribe's, requesting support, etc....)

Ether way like i said in another post, I hope the remaining funny open there eye's before it is to late.

DeletedUser

Well I am in funny. Having come from the great tribe Bunny I am more than a little surprised at the bickering in the externals from such members and past members.

Bunny members almost never voiced their opinions in the externals. Now we are flaming members past & present.

I can't say I like what is going on in my tribe, but it happens to be the one that I am in at the moment.
As for Naga and balu, this is something I am just learning as well and will decide how I handle it.

I know this is off subject, so back on task. Flyingco is my best friend in TW. I realize his style is not what we would call the norm for the game. But it works for him, he is active, supports everyone.

You members in skill know he would support you if he were asked to.

Koz, I miss you good luck in the other worlds and your studies.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: All the barbs are gone...

Conquers

image.php

Congratulations mate! now you get to build them all again! :icon_cool: