100 premium for 10 years playing

bloodz2

Seriously 100 prem for 10 years playing? C'mon guys hardly seems much of a thank you does it?

ddog456

Im actually in disbelief that no one has posted on this or even gave some insight.. Like really? Players who have been here 9-10 years which of most have spent 1000+ premium easily per world and countless amounts of money and the 100pp reward is the same across the board as a player with a year or 2 invested.

Im just in shock that Tribalwars, Inno, and or our community Managers cant atleast say something on this and if something has been stated then I take back my false statement Ive been gone awhile.

King Ming

It's 100 PP every year since the account was made. An account made nine years ago and never played would have 900 PP. An eight year old one has 800. U just used up the free PP and then forgot

ddog456

No you misread what was stated. I know that we get a 100pp per year for being here, What we are saying is this:

Say you work your job for 10years making your company countless amounts of profit that your salary and or paychecks dont even come close to equivalent and they for 10 years kept you at that same wage without increase for tenure.

The free 100pp is generous but think about the new players coming into the game that see it as no big "WooHoo" "Accomplishment" or "Recognition" for staying around this game because it will treat you the same wether you have been playing for 1 year or 10 years you will still only get 100pp and most players that I know will use 100pp so fast they forgot they received it.

Not bashing our Great Community Staff and all they do but its just an un-noticed situation.

King Ming

so then restart your router and make a few new gmail addresses then accounts right now for w100 and later worlds. and use a different old account for now

King Ming

except trading it. sometime you can make a profit of 1.2 :eek:

DeletedUser

No you misread what was stated. I know that we get a 100pp per year for being here, What we are saying is this:

Say you work your job for 10years making your company countless amounts of profit that your salary and or paychecks dont even come close to equivalent and they for 10 years kept you at that same wage without increase for tenure.

The free 100pp is generous but think about the new players coming into the game that see it as no big "WooHoo" "Accomplishment" or "Recognition" for staying around this game because it will treat you the same wether you have been playing for 1 year or 10 years you will still only get 100pp and most players that I know will use 100pp so fast they forgot they received it.

Not bashing our Great Community Staff and all they do but its just an un-noticed situation.

It's not unnoticed.
We have been having discussions about this on our Facebook page recently and it has been passed along.
It isn't really the same to think you get 100 for 1 year and 100 for 10 years, by the time you get to 10 years you have had 1000 premium points. But personally I think it would be nice to celebrate with something a little bit extra, but it's not my money to give!

ddog456

Figured I had just missed out somewhere on info, Thank you for clearing that up Aliyah and yeah I completely understand that you've had 1000pp by then but yes its more so like there should be more of a reward benchmark for say 5,10,etc.

Appreciate the info and yes I know what you mean on how you can push the suggestion but not up to you at the end of the day.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's not unnoticed.
We have been having discussions about this on our Facebook page recently and it has been passed along.
It isn't really the same to think you get 100 for 1 year and 100 for 10 years, by the time you get to 10 years you have had 1000 premium points. But personally I think it would be nice to celebrate with something a little bit extra, but it's not my money to give!

It's not a currency. It doesn't cost them anything. Just make it that it has to be used within a certain time frame, they will dedicate to a world and then increase your profits even though you're giving them a gift. Better than you'd get back with a dividend through the bank, they are now doing negative interest rates where they charge you for banking with them. Laughable.