100 wants some hugs

DeletedUser118986

Rofl people always say "Oh this tribe has the world in the bag" when it isn't true. Yes 100 is doing well but no offense to hugs, if 100 wasn't doing well right now it would be laughable. The world still has a very long way to go, sit back and enjoy.

Well we have seen a common trend this world. Every time a tribe gets too hyped they seem to fail. 100 definitely is a great tribe, I wouldn't say laughable even if they weren't as large compared to HUGS. But yes, the world has a very long ways to go yet. I am certain something will cause a massive shakeup later in the world. But it's too early to declare a winner and I am just tired of people throwing in the towel right as soon as things get bad.

DeletedUser121412

Well we have seen a common trend this world. Every time a tribe gets too hyped they seem to fail. 100 definitely is a great tribe, I wouldn't say laughable even if they weren't as large compared to HUGS. But yes, the world has a very long ways to go yet. I am certain something will cause a massive shakeup later in the world. But it's too early to declare a winner and I am just tired of people throwing in the towel right as soon as things get bad.
By Laugable I meant that most of hugs has either given up or jumped ship. This wasn't a real war, 100 declared and hugs didnt react quickly enough so 100 devoured them so of course they are doing well. That isn't meant to be an insult to hugs or 100 it just happened that way. So 100 is eating hugs but that does not mean they will automatically win the world and anyone who says it does clearly doesn't have much experience in tw.

awper

XZJxeN1.gif

HughHefner

From what I've seen, and experienced, I don't think 100 are that great. Decent tribe, but not great. Haven't seen anything special. They rolled over HUGS for reasons covered before, boiling down to HUGS being slow and not reacting, and failing to respond, combined with too many inactive players, disloyal players, and people just being noobs.

But in the overall status of the world it just looks free for 100. Once they're down with HUGS, then what? The other big tribes are in conflict with each other. They could freely roll north and devour END who are being pushed from the north, and fly through them likely faster than HUGS. From there they could happily munch into K44. I've heard murmings of diplomatic relations between 100 and ODZ, so that may not be a likely route. But even then, they could wait for the Beast/Code vs ODZ conflict to further, and then jump in. Really it just doesn't look like there's much to stop them.

HughHefner

Players bleeding left and right, Misery jumping in on the bandwagon. Is it all over for HUGS? I do think so. There was a brief moment of hope, and everyone thought that Sagar was a hero, though the outbreak of war between ODZ & Beast/Code put a quick end to that:

Greetings team,

As you know i have been trying to secure some type of positive support for us, and i might be close to it today.
I had a talk with both beast and code, and they are ready to help us out with defenses.

BEAST and Code will gather some defenses to stack our front, their only condition is that they will not stack the immediate front line, fearing those villages will be lost by the time defenses land.

Another thing they have been clear to me about us is that if hugs start to fall quick again, like in the early war days, they will have no choice but to act and start munching on hugs villages in the core themselves. Its an understandable move, but to not let that happen, we need to work together and work as one.

With this, again i want to stress on smaller accounts to merge up so we can have active accounts and we can survive.

Things will only happen, if we make it happen.
And i dont think we are done yet.

sagar

Opped by 100, opped by Misery, what's next?

Sad to say that I think it's pretty much over. I've had a fun time, and there's been some really good efforts from people. Most of the players left in HUGS are solid, good players who deserve better. I would highly recommend for those needing it, to pick them up as coplayers, or to take over other dead accounts elsewhere. They're mostly super solid players. It's not hard to take a look and see which ones aren't, OD will tell most of that.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Players bleeding left and right, Misery jumping in on the bandwagon. Is it all over for HUGS? I do think so. There was a brief moment of hope, and everyone thought that Sagar was a hero, though the outbreak of war between ODZ & Beast/Code put a quick end to that:

Opped by 100, opped by Misery, what's next?

Sad to say that I think it's pretty much over. I've had a fun time, and there's been some really good efforts from people. Most of the players left in HUGS are solid, good players who deserve better. I would highly recommend for those needing it, to pick them up as coplayers, or to take over other dead accounts elsewhere. They're mostly super solid players. It's not hard to take a look and see which ones aren't, OD will tell most of that.

I'm sorry on behalf of Misery and myself if I made anyone emotional, there are multiple reasons why we declared and I will summarize it up for you;
1) 5 times the NAP w/ Border Agreement was broken + Account sit one of our players as aftermath resulted the declaration || Now we have a new potential NAP relationship which hopefully will be more respected than with Hugs.
2) We are only fighting in our K as mentioned to Jeff as he was fully aware of the outcome.
3) Jeff decided to trust The Deathknight and that is rather suicide for Hugs in K55 now.

Thank you and Good luck.

DeletedUser119075

100/beast/odz are horrendous tribes. Quality of tribes in this world sucks.

I Refuse to recognise HUGs as a Tribe.

DeletedUser122439

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS
Side 2:
Tribes: 100

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 711
Side 2: 1,155
Difference: 444

chart