100%!

blckdrgn1

We (LRO) are only 3 villages away from getting 100% dominance here on W81. Just wanted to say thanks to all of our enemies who made the world fun and thanks to all my tribemates who destroyed everything that stood in our way!

Well done everyone :) See you around

DeletedUser106011

And thanks Blckdrgn1 for leading us to this victory :)
A cool calm and collected duck if I ever saw one.

DeletedUser118606

well done! y'all ready to win another one? Ninpo has jumped to w87 and we're planning to win that world...all from LRO are invited to join us...as well as select other team players....already planned for an academy tribe, so we'll have plenty of room...I have an elite as co-duke this time...best way to win a new world is to have members of world-.winning tribes as members, right?

blckdrgn1

well done! y'all ready to win another one? Ninpo has jumped to w87 and we're planning to win that world...all from LRO are invited to join us...as well as select other team players....already planned for an academy tribe, so we'll have plenty of room...I have an elite as co-duke this time...best way to win a new world is to have members of world-.winning tribes as members, right?

in my experience world winning players are tired after a win and don't have the same motivation on a new world as the one they just finished but a few do :)