1000 players

DeletedUser

See thats a good come back. More like that please :)

So who do you choose to miss the cut. You can't choose me cause thats too obvious

DeletedUser93993

if you want to rim me..just make it one on one..u are 6 million + .ranked 4th. i m not even half ur size ,but yeah i wish to fight u.. well i can just say..the rest is ur choice :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Ok this thread has not gone quite according to plan. Anyone of the 211 peeps who have read it have anything fun to say or is it just gonna be me trying to have fun with Ataguas5 and him get all grumpy and defensive :)

Next time I will start a thread entitled "Whats your favorite car" saying that would probably end up in an argument about which car is best. Can't we just all get a long !!!!!!!

DeletedUser93993

I like Porsche ..
but FAVORITE CARS
Mclaren F1
luxury car-Audi A series..anyone would do :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have always wanted an Aston Martin myself

I will send you some resources if you promise to put some troops in your villas so I can win attacker of the day again :)

DeletedUser93993

I have always wanted an Aston Martin myself

I will send you some resources if you promise to put some troops in your villas so I can win attacker of the day again :)

your attacker is not impressive. look at my one :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:...i will but u have to promise me that u would give me defender.

yesterday i had it the whole day..lost it 30 mins before midnight..GOD.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

dont make it a womble vs crash thread noobs. atagus you need to control yourself. i know its your first world and this is probably one of your first wars being on front line and you are so excited about this all.

DeletedUser93993

dont make it a womble vs crash thread noobs. atagus you need to control yourself. i know its your first world and this is probably one of your first wars being on front line and you are so excited about this all.

this is my first world but not my first front. this is the first world of many big players. and i face 3 fronts..i use to fight womble before they recruited me. if u didn know ..and i didn make it a womble vs CRASH thread.. see rages post.. i just replied/clarified him. i dont need ur expert advice . i dont care what u guys think about me..so just sit down lady cause i am not talking to u..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you obviously didn't noticed i said "ONE OF YOUR FIRST" wars being on front lines.

And yes you did. get back to first page of thread and read your first post please.

DeletedUser93993

you obviously didn't noticed i said "ONE OF YOUR FIRST" wars being on front lines.

And yes you did. get back to first page of thread and read your first post please.

whats wrong with it? Rage said he would rim me. i just posted some points which state he cant ..or it will take ages

and sarah, dont act as if u have faced 20 fronts on this world ...what do u expect from me? i m not a veteran..as i said earlier yes i m a noob. and i m still learning how to play this game ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Sarah stop picking on Ataguas. Hes clearly all excited about the war you bully :)

DeletedUser93182

@ Rage - please don't rim ATA, the Skype chat would just be unbearable.....;)

PS: ATA, you know I love you.

DeletedUser

guys plz use ATA for -ATA- and ata for ataguas , that will be problem soon , but if rage rim him sooner it wouldnt be :p !