10000% attack strength OMG

DeletedUser113394

Auphan have now introduced 10000% attack strength, it allows you to send 1 axe to a stacked village and ultimately kill most the stack. Ok real talk now, I and a friend of mine had spent time sniping on an account, we were waiting patiently for the Op to land as we were pretty confident most nobles would be killed, i guess not. The new attack strength allows 17 Lc with 1 noble to kill 1000 Hc, brilliant right?

A couple of examples: how an earth is this happening?

http://en66.tribalwars.net/public_report/b8f548ff5c97dbf828434120e81724e8

http://en66.tribalwars.net/public_report/ced42eea28af623277757a81b07d8a2f

This occurs when magically Auphan introduce the 10000% attack strength flag. Tw is getting ridiculous day by day :icon_cry:

oh please dont go mailing wolfempire ingame, i wont reply thanks in advance!

DeletedUser105025

Christmas bonus' must have been messed up somehow.

DeletedUser105025

6% attack flag ? I'm sure you have it already, or higher...

DeletedUser113394

yea but i want the 10000% attack flag like Apnambo :(

DeletedUser105025

Unless you can hide flags from reports now, i don't see it.

Best you can do is report the glitch.

DeletedUser113394

you never guess what? Tribal wars support is closed hahah

DeletedUser105025

Yeah, stupid.

They aren't even around to correct a huge glitch in their bonus' lol

Ack3rl3y

Will be interesting to see if this has occurred for everybody or not though, THAT is the question I have?

DeletedUser

huge glitch you say.........hahahahahahahahahahaha
and only affected 1 tribe........whoahahahahahahahahahah
that made my day

DeletedUser

Will be interesting to see if this has occurred for everybody or not though, THAT is the question I have?

I have gone through all my own reports that landed in the last 24 hours and all reports from my end are ringing true to what the simulator reads to the last axe and spear so.. Isolated glitch only affecting sertain players? I dont think so .

DeletedUser108074

I would suspect the bug is if the defender activated the winter bonus. That's the only thing that would make sense. We also have reports where a full nuke gets wasted by a few hundred defense units.

For all the idiots who think we would be stupid enough to somehow hack the system in our favor and make it this blatantly obvious, "think".

DeletedUser

So lets see an attack from someone during this same time period that isnt a member of auphan.

DeletedUser

I would suspect the bug is if the defender activated the winter bonus. That's the only thing that would make sense. We also have reports where a full nuke gets wasted by a few hundred defense units.

For all the idiots who think we would be stupid enough to somehow hack the system in our favor and make it this blatantly obvious, "think".

I didnt see anyone pointing the finger about hacking a system. Guilty conscience anyone?

DeletedUser108074

I didnt see anyone pointing the finger about hacking a system. Guilty conscience anyone?

We got mailed by the players accusing us and from the looks at some of the posts that is also suggesting that, so don't try to play innocent (especially your comment "Isolated glitch only affecting sertain players? I dont think so .")

DeletedUser

We got mailed by the players accusing us and from the looks at some of the posts that is also suggesting that, so don't try to play innocent (especially your comment "Isolated glitch only affecting sertain players? I dont think so .")

Well I do not believe it has affected everyone, as it did not affect me. Although the mods are on Holidays I am sure when they come back they will sort it.

If you have done nothing wrong then you do not have anything to worry about, its just when people become so defensive about things like this, is usually an idication of guilt of some kind.

Edit. I will go and look at other forums now to see if any other worlds are affected. I will be back to report .