10000% attack strength OMG

DeletedUser

"Well I do not believe it has affected everyone, as it did not affect me. Although the mods are on Holidays I am sure when they come back they will sort it.

If you have done nothing wrong then you do not have anything to worry about, its just when people become so defensive about things like this, is usually an idication of guilt of some kind."

a FULL rollback wouldn't be fair to Auphan, and leaving it as is wouldnt be fair to KPland and those affected. Only way IMO is for TW to fix this issue by recalculating every single one of those attacks properly. Would be a lot of work probably, so not sure how they will fix this HUGE mess.

DeletedUser

in the past tw just rolls back the server so everything we do afterwards is wiped

Seagryfn

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Games management is aware, and this also happened on the Polish server. Please do not make accusations... it affected everyone in the game equally... for a couple of seconds. The bug is initially confirmed and, although the developers are away for Christmas, they are aware of this incident and expect to be taking corrective action before the attack break ends. Please be patient, thank you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

DeletedUser113814

Will the players who lost so many troops get replenished? Hardly seems far to lose all the troops and not get anything back? I havent been effected by this glitch but im just thinking of fair play and equal opportunity for everyone

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Games management is aware, and this also happened on the Polish server. Please do not make accusations... it affected everyone in the game equally... for a couple of seconds. The bug is initially confirmed and, although the developers are away for Christmas, they are aware of this incident and expect to be taking corrective action before the attack break ends. Please be patient, thank you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

We all trust that it will be investigated thoroughly. Lots of players have had Jack of things like this happening.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looking through hundreds of reports and I would say that this glitch/bug did not affect everyone equally. It definitely benefited the attacker more than the defender, despite their being several reports where the defender did benefit. I hope that the mods find a way to address this issue fairly. Many players put a lot of time into both attacking and defending on that op.

Pumppants

Reaction score
Lets wait and see what outcome TW proposes to fix this "mess"
I along with many will be awaiting the outcome before we decide whether to move to a new game.

Either things are fair

Or a new game awaits (and no not TW2 unless TW1 treats everyone equal IN THE RULES)

There are plenty out there :)

DeletedUser113394

cat village gone :(

Morale: 100%
Attacker: AJKHoosier1
Origin: (25)032 (554|260) K25

Quantity: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: dbdude9
Destination: k58 001 workshop (805|563) K58

Quantity: 2 0 0 0 284 0 0 0 0 1263 0 0 0
Losses: 2 0 0 0 284 0 0 0 0 1263 0 0 0

DeletedUser108070

The activity level and shear strength of the AJK account is amazing

DeletedUser108070

take two villages... two villages taken (by tribemates)... rinse and repeat

however, i digress... it seems as though the issue at hand has been addressed and will be dealt with.

Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting all

Last edited by a moderator: